Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me questioningly.

I nodded, grinning.

"And behind the left ear?" I asked.

He obligingly turned his head the other way and turned the top of the ear back so that the black mark came into view.

I gave him back his license and he tucked it back into his wallet.

"So?" he asked.

I looked at Neeraj and then at Rashmi. Neeraj was looking half angry and half anticipated. It was like he hated Ashmit being so bold and was also hoping that his strategy worked. Rashmi just looked like she was enjoying the proceedings. She raised her eyebrows when I turned to look at her.

"I have to talk to my cousin," I said to the guys.

"Sure," Ashmit said and immediately started climbing out of the car. It took Neeraj a second to figure out what was going on and then he too hastened to follow his friend out.

As soon as the guys were out and had closed the doors, we closed our own doors and drew up the windows. Rashmi looked at me with amusement in her eyes.

"Babli, why are you leading them on?" she asked.

"What do you think?" I asked her in return.

A little frown played on her forehead and then recognition dawned. "Wow, you're serious," she breathed.

I nodded.

"Are you mad?" she asked. "You are going to go to the hotel of two strangers?"

"Well, unless you absolutely have a problem with it," I said.

"What do you mean if I have a problem with it? You don't? What if they rape us? Kill us? What's come into you?"

I looked into her incredulous eyes and started stating my case. "Nothing has come into me. I have thought about it and with all of the things that they said and did, I think we can take the risk," I said calmly. "They look to be from good families..."

She interrupted me. "Oh, it was listed on his driver's license I suppose," she said sarcastically.

"Rashmi, think about it," I said. "The way they talked and behaved was proper, until the time Ashmit started talking about his proposition, and that was because I led him on. They are staying at one of the most expensive and respectable hotels in the city. That means that they are from rich and decent families. And it's not like we cannot defend ourselves in the case of any problem. We can shout our heads off and fight them if there is any problem. The hotel guests and staff will definitely come and see what the commotion is in a place like the Golden Orchid. And they have no need to rape us if we go with them willingly, is there?" I asked.

I looked at her. The surprise was gone from her face and was now replaced with a thoughtful frown.

"Rashmi, I saw how you were looking at Neeraj. Wouldn't you like his hard cock in you tonight instead of just my fingers or the vibrator? Wouldn't you like him pumping into you and slamming his dick inside you until you cum?" I asked, tempting her.

She licked her lips and I could feel her liking the concept but her gaze was still troubled.

"You trust me, don't you?" I asked her finally.

She nodded.

"Then do you honestly think I will put us in any great danger?" I asked. "There is no doubt there is a little bit of risk, but that's what is so hot about this. The very fact that they are strangers and that I can have one of their hard cocks in my pussy in a few minutes is making me so wet! You know it's one of my deepest fantasies to be fucked by someone I don't know well, who is not one of our friends. This is perfect because they will go away tomorrow and they won't bother us ever again. It is truly a onetime fuck!"

I could see she was aroused now by my words and was almost convinced.

"Please, Rashmi, do this for me," I pleaded.

She yielded to my appeal even as she hadn't to my reasoned arguments and tempting words a few minutes earlier. Her eyes softened.

"Okay. If you want it that much," she said and smiled at me.

I hurriedly moved the car's window down and beckoned the guys over. They were standing a distance away and talking in low voices but as soon as I called them, they broke off and walked over. I looked at their faces looking in the windows.

"There are a few rules," I started off.

Neeraj looked confused, but as always, Ashmit was right on the ball.

"Tell us," he requested.

"First, we can leave whenever we want and you won't stop us," I said.

"Of course," Ashmit agreed. Neeraj nodded.

"You will not do anything we are not comfortable with, and will let us decide if there is any difference of opinion."

"Agreed," Ashmit said and Neeraj nodded his agreement.

"We will be in command at all times."

"Understood."

"If we stay stop, you stop and let us leave."

They both nodded.

"We know the place you are staying at... it's a nice, respectable place. There will be lots of trouble if we shout or call for help. We could have you arrested and jailed if you do anything beyond what we are ok with."

I saw a flicker of apprehension pass over Neeraj's face, but Ashmit nodded.

"I know it's a respectable place and I also know it could be bad for us if you girls decide to scream. We are from decent families and we don't want any problems either. We just want to have a good time," he assured us.

"Then..." I trailed off, looking towards Rashmi.

"There is one more thing," Ashmit said.

I looked at him questioningly.

"You both have had several drinks," he said. "I don't think Rashmi is in any position to drive, and I also think you are a little tipsy yourself...."

I bristled at this. "I am more than capable of driving back. How do you think we planned to get home?" I asked him.

He inclined his head in partial agreement but continued, "It's just safer for Neeraj to drive. He hasn't had anything but club soda yet."

I considered. Was this a ploy?

"I am going to call one of my friends and have him on the phone until we reach the hotel," I said to him.

He nodded. "Sure."

With that, Neeraj opened the driver's side door and Ashmit started to go over to the other side to sit in front.

"Call Seema and tell her to be on the phone until we get to the hotel," I instructed Rashmi as I threw open my door.

"Ashmit, come over with us into the back," I called out. "There's lots of space."

He stopped and looked at me then started to come over.

"Call Seema?" Rashmi whispered frantically. "Didn't you tell him we'd call a guy?"

"It doesn't matter, he won't know," I whispered back hurriedly. "Seema just won't ask any questions."

I was right. Seema was one of our friends who knew about our sexy natures. She had even joined us on some of our exploits and was a regular addition whenever we wanted a third in our naughty girls' games. She wouldn't question too much and would also be willing to be on the phone and protect us if there was a problem.

Rashmi understood and started dialling as Neeraj and Ashmit climbed into the car, Neeraj in the driver's seat, and Ashmit in the back. I moved over to give him space as he came in and closed the door.

Neeraj adjusted the seat and the rear view mirror. Then he turned and looked back at us. "Keys?" he asked.

"Oh, sorry," I said, digging into my purse. I had completely forgotten the keys were with me.

I handed them to him and he started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"You will have to guide me," he said. "I am not familiar with the roads."

"Of course," I said. "Just take a right and then a left on the next intersection. Then it's a long stretch of road without any turns until we come to a big mall."

Neeraj started driving according to my directions and the three of us sat back to enjoy the ride. Our friend Seema was already on the phone that Rashmi was holding loosely to her ear. She had explained the situation and all was set. There was a sense of anticipation in the car, all of us intensely aware of the situation and where it was leading. The sexual tension made us disinterested in small talk.

After a couple of minutes, I moved my left hand, the one on Rashmi's side, onto her leg, casually resting it on her thigh. It was an innocent movement and Rashmi didn't pay it any attention and neither did Ashmit. A few seconds later, I moved my hand to cup the inside of her thigh.

That got Rashmi's attention. She turned her face a little and looked at me. I winked at her and smiled, telling her my action was deliberate and to go with it.

She smiled back and moved a little in her seat, opening her legs a bit more.

I moved my hand a little further up and squeezed her a little. Then I started moving my hand a little starting with small brushes and gradually moved on to sliding my hand up and down slowly on her thigh.

Ashmit became aware of what I was doing. I could feel his body tense by my side, even as his face was turned to the front. He was probably looking at our display from the corner of his eyes.

I got bolder and moved my hand over the Rashmi's shoulders, draping it so that it came to rest on the top of her left boob. I started moving my hand to and fro on her breast with my palm flat against her nipple, which responded and stood up stiffly under my ministrations.

Ashmit was definitely aware of what was going on. One glance at his lap confirmed it. The bulge was unmistakable.

I caught her engorged nipple between my fingers and rolled it lightly. Rashmi sighed. And Ashmit squirmed beside me. He tried to find a more comfortable position, trying to either hide his hard arousal or trying to adjust it so it wasn't tight in his pants.

I cupped Rashmi's breast and gave it a squeeze. She laid her head down on my shoulder and turned partly towards me, trying to fit more of her breast into my hand. This had the effect of getting our performance directly into the viewing pleasure of Ashmit. He knew something was going on, and if he turned his head, he could see my hand playing with my cousin's tit.

I kept kneading the soft flesh slowly and Rashmi's soft sighs fell like explosions in the silent car. Ashmit finally turned his head a fraction and looked. Even though I was looking more towards Rashmi, I felt him turn and knew he was now fully watching. I kept my hand moving, kneading, squeezing and even taking her nipples between the tips of my fingers and rolling them.

I heard Ashmit's breathing becoming heavier. I didn't look into his lap, but I was sure he was harder than when he could only suspect but not see what I was up to. Now I knew his gaze was fixed on my hand as I took hold of her nipple and pinched.

Rashmi moaned. Ashmit drew in a startled breath. Neeraj was probably unaware of what was going on in the back seat.

I again took hold of Rashmi's nipple and pulled it out, holding it away from her body and shaking her boob slightly. It was then that I suddenly whipped my head around and looked at Ashmit and caught him watching. He immediately averted his gaze but I kept looking at him and finally he turned back to me. I smiled lazily.

I saw him swallow and his breathing was fast.

"Like?" I whispered, only loud enough for him to hear.

He nodded slowly.

I moved my other hand to my right breast, the one on Ashmit's side, and started touching it. Squeezing and kneading myself. My one hand worked on Rashmi's breast and my other one duplicated the same movements on mine. All the time my eyes were riveted on Ashmit's face, his eyes moving back and forth between my hands. His gaze flitted to look at me a couple of times but he couldn't keep it from moving back to the obvious show I was giving him.

Suddenly I wanted him to be touching, not just looking.

"Join in," I whispered, moving my right hand from my breast to his thigh.

He needed no more invitation. Immediately his hand took up the vacated spot on my breast, first hesitantly, then more firmly as I provided no objection. I started caressing his thigh, moving my hand further and further into his groin, pressing lightly and squeezing him. He moved to give me access, adjusting so I could move freely. I took advantage of the situation and lightly flitted my hand across his bulge. He drew in a long breath, while squeezing my breast and then tried to lift his hips to get a more solid touch on his hard cock. I immediately withdrew my hand to my lap.

He got the message. It was going to be the way I wanted and to the extent I wanted.

"Sorry," he whispered.

I inched my hand back to his thigh and started all over again.

By this time, Rashmi was letting out little moans, the phone lying forgotten in her lap. Her body was straining, trying to push her breast into my hand, even though I was kneading it quite forcefully by now. By contrast, Ashmit was just squeezing my breast lightly and my hand on his thigh was nowhere near as active as my other hand on my cousin's breast. Nevertheless, whether it was the drink or the situation that drove her on, Rashmi was definitely demanding that night.

I am sure Neeraj had caught on to what was going in the back seat by now. There was no way he was misinterpreting Rashmi's soft moans. He was still driving calmly and quietly though, not turning to look back around or ask what was going on. That gave me the confidence to step it up a bit.

I moved my hand to rest it directly on Ashmit's hump in his crotch. He stayed perfectly still this time. I smiled to myself and pressed a bit. He didn't move. Good boy, I thought and started rubbing him lightly.

It was like that, my hands on Ashmit's cock and Rashmi's breast, and his on my breast, when we came to the mall I had told Neeraj about.

"The mall is here," he said. The first words in the car since we had started out. "Where from here?"

"The next right and then another right at the next traffic lights," I guided him. My voice was a little breathless, but I was sure it was definitely more in control than if the other two on my either side had tried to say anything. "Then go straight for a while until you see a large banyan tree on the side of the road. The hotel is a little further up the road to your right after you pass it," I directed.

"Got it," Neeraj said and kept driving.

It was going to be just a few minutes till we reached the hotel. I abandoned Ashmit and turned to Rashmi. I tipped her face to mine and started kissing her. Ashmit faltered for a second as I moved out of his hand on my breast, but he followed me and inserted his hand from behind, cupping me again. His assault on my breast this time was harder. He started kneaded and squeezing it hard and also pinching my nipple between his fingers as he had seen me do to Rashmi. I was doing the same with her while kissing her.

Finally, as the car turned the last stretch, I moved my right hand down to Rashmi's lap and started pressing it down.

"Unhhh... Babli," she moaned, spreading her legs immediately and giving me better contact with her pussy.

I started rubbing her pussy with one hand while taking hold of her nipple in the other and pinching her hard. Ashmit now had both my breasts in his hands and he was assaulting my boobs in the same manner.

At last, as the car turned into the gates of the hotel and started up the driveway, I cupped Rashmi's cunt and squeezed hard, biting on her lip and pulling at her nipple. She bucked her hips once and shuddered in my arms, then went limp.

I turned away from her partly and peeled Ashmit's hands off my body just as we drove into the portico. The Golden Orchid was a beautiful hotel with all the amenities for the people who could afford them and I was looking forward to going in there.

"The valet can take care of the parking," I said as we all exited the car.

Neeraj nodded and handed the keys to one of the young boys at the door. The boy handed him a ticket that he gave to me and I put it in my purse. We all moved into the lobby and here I hesitated a bit. I didn't know what kind of room they had. I took Ashmit's lead as he started walking towards the reception.

"Hi," he greeted the man at the desk. "The key for 904 please?" As the man turned to get the key hanging on a hook behind us, Ashmit turned to me and muttered, "We have a double."

I was relieved. I was hoping they had a double room. If the room was smaller it would still have worked but this was what I wanted. It would be more comfortable and spacious. We moved to the lift and went up, all of us silent. Down the corridor we walked and as we approached the room, I realised Seema was still on the line. We had never hung up on her. Well, let's see the room, I decided, then we could let her go.

Ashmit swiped the key card and opened the door, switching on the lights as he entered. The room was certainly big, but I had expected that. What I really liked that it was clean. There were no clothes lying around or no beer bottles or other signs of anything suspicious. I decided to look around anyway. I went to the bedside tables and started pulling out drawers, peeking into them one by one.

"What are you doing?" Rashmi asked.

"She's just checking, it's okay," Ashmit answered her.

Then Rashmi also started looking around. She pulled open the wardrobes while I stepped into the attached bathroom and pulled open the cabinets. We also looked under the mattress, the bed and even behind the curtains. At the end of it, we didn't find anything out of place or anything that would put us on our guard.

I took the phone from Rashmi and spoke into it. "Hi. We're ok. Call back in two hours to check please," I told Seema.

"Babli? What's happening?" she asked. Her voice was excited, not worried.

"Will tell you tomorrow," I replied, hoping she wouldn't ask any more questions and just do as I say.

"Okay," she said.

"Call back in two hours," I repeated.

"I will," she replied.

"Thanks. And bye," I said before hanging up.

I looked up to see three pairs of eyes on me. Apparently they were waiting for my instruction as I had seemingly become the one who was going direct the action.

"Is there a mini-bar?" I asked.

Ashmit nodded and the guys immediately moved towards a corner of the room and opened a cabinet.

"What will you have?" Neeraj asked.

"A little rum with lots of coke," I requested.

"Same for me," Rashmi added.

Neeraj made our drinks while Ashmit pulled out a scotch and mixed a drink for himself, turning to Neeraj and waiting for his nod before making one for his friend too. They both walked towards us with a drink in each hand and handed ours to us. I moved to the seating area, pulling Rashmi with me. We settled down on a two seater sofa and started sipping our drinks. The guys also came with us and settled on sofas on either side of us. No one could think of what to talk about.

Ashmit commented on the décor of the room, then complimented us on our car and then tried to take up where we had left off in our conversation in the parking lot before all of this started. He started commenting about the city and the night life and the good-looking girls.

"Isn't it bad manners to talk of other girls when you are in the company of two of them?" I chided, cutting him off in mid-sentence.

He was startled, but nodded gamely.

I had had enough of this. I got up from the sofa and put my half-finished drink on the table.

"Rashmi, would you like to lie down on the bed?" I asked her. "It looks like you're a little sloshed."

"I'm not," she said, slurring her words just slightly.

She didn't resist though as I took her arm and pulled her up and led her to the bed. I laid her down and straightened her legs. Moving to her feet, I took her heels off and dropped them on the floor. Then I sat on the edge of the bed to remove my own heels. It felt so good to finally get the shoes off. I lay down next to Rashmi and rolled towards her. As I came up to her, I didn't stop, but rolled on top of her body and lay on top of her. Rashmi's hands came up to encircle me and we just lay there for a moment, me on top of her, my legs on either side of her legs and my hands under the pillow.