Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers

"Lift up her hips and put her legs over your thighs, on either side of you," I said, trying to help him out.

He did as I asked. In that position, Rashmi's cunt was opened up invitingly directly where his cock was standing up between her legs. It would take a little bit of his bending his upper body over her to get his cock in her, but that left the rest of Rashmi's body open for my eager hands and mouth and it also gave me a fantastic view of her pussy from where I was sitting beside them.

Ashmit dipped his fingers into Rashmi's pussy and started moving them around, spreading her juices and coating her with them. He entered her with two fingers and pumped a little before withdrawing and taking them to his lips, exactly as I had done.

"She tastes heavenly," he said, looking into my eyes.

"Like warm butter," I agreed. "And her hot cunt will feel even more wonderful around your cock."

"Even better than yours?" he asked in that silky voice of his.

"Won't you have to fuck her to find out?" I asked cheekily.

He put his hand down to his erect cock then and guided it to Rashmi's cunt, and adjusting himself at her entrance, looked up at me.

"Spread her cunt for me," he said.

I felt myself getting hot. This guy was something else.

I reached down and spread Rashmi's pussy open. Her pink flesh glistened up at him and he took a deep breath.

"Keep your hand there," he instructed. "I want you to feel me sliding into her."

A shiver of excitement went through me and my nipples tingled at his brazen words. I thought I was the one who could talk dirty, but this man matched me word for word and thought for thought. My pussy started throbbing harder and I could feel my juices slipping out of me, coating my already wet pussy.

When he slid his hard cock into Rashmi's pussy, I could feel the whole length of him against my fingers as it went in slowly. And I also felt Rashmi's cunt lips swell and open up around his hard member, accommodating his width inside her. She made a satisfied little noise in her throat, but I had no attention for her anymore. I was transfixed by his cock disappearing into her. His hand holding the base finally bumped into mine until he moved it out of the way and slid all the way in. Rashmi groaned again. He was now fully buried in her and my hand was trapped between them.

He stayed like that for a couple of seconds and then started drawing himself out.

"I want your hand there as I fuck her," he said.

I nodded. It was a foregone conclusion. I had never seen my cousin being fucked ever. Even though we had friends and sexual partners, none of them were open minded enough to do threesomes or more with us and though I knew Rashmi regularly got her pussy pounded, I had never seen a cock inside her cunt like this. And then, in one night, I had seen two hard cocks buried in her.

I was thoroughly aroused by feeling by friend being fucked. Ashmit started with slow and steady thrusts, just intensifying the heat a bit by letting all of us immerse ourselves in the sensations that we were feeling. I was hardly conscious of what Rashmi was feeling now and I reached between her legs and circled her cunt, Ashmit's cock sliding against my fingers each time he entered or left her pussy. His eyes were fixed on mine and mine on his. The sex was mainly between us two, even though he was fucking Rashmi.

"Touch your breasts," he said to me.

I complied. With one hand, I cupped my breast and held it up towards him like an offering. The message was clear -- tell me what to do.

"Squeeze it," he said.

My hand closed around my breast and I squeezed.

"Harder," he said.

And I closed my fingers harder around my soft flesh.

"Pinch your nipple."

My thumb and forefinger caught my hard nipple and pinched harshly.

"Pull it out from your breast," he said.

I pulled at it, twisting my fingers and tweaking it as I drew it out. I waggled my breast a bit, moving my hand up and down with it pulled out like that and Ashmit's hungry eyes took it all in.

"You're hot," he muttered and speeded up his thrusts a little.

My pussy was leaking by now and needed some attention so I moved my hand off my breast and between my legs. I slid it down to my centre and started frigging myself. Even though Ashmit couldn't see it clearly, I am sure his mind gave him a good picture of my hand working at my wet cunt. I had one hand on my cousin's pussy and another on mine as I felt her being fucked and fingered myself. This was better than even my fantasies.

Ashmit was going faster and faster with the fucking now and I was also reaching down and burying my fingers into my cunt. But I wanted more. I wanted someone else's hand there and I lifted my head up to look around. Neeraj was standing a little distance away, looking at us and rubbing his cock. It was not hard but getting there as he palmed it and frigged his hand up and down.

I moved my body over and lay down next to Rashmi on my back, moving my hand off her pussy and spreading my legs. I beckoned Neeraj over and reached down and pulled my pussy lips apart with both my hands, opening it for him invitingly.

"Come, lick and suck my tasty cunt," I muttered.

He was drawn to me, his eyes never leaving my gaping centre and he bent his head and I felt his latch his open mouth onto my clit. He flicked his tongue across it and I bucked into his face, already aroused to an unbearable extent.

"Put your hand in," I instructed him.

He inserted a couple of fingers and started moving them in and out.

"All your fingers," I cried. "Stuff them in my cunt until it feels nice and tight."

He obeyed and worked his other two fingers in too. I had never had someone put more than three in me and I felt comfortably filled and stretched. But I wanted more. I was beyond horny now.

"Deeper," I moaned, completely taken over by the urge and abandoning myself to whatever would come.

I felt his knuckles slip in and my cunt felt so stretched and completely occupied that I groaned out loud. His mouth had been sucking quietly at my clit and now he increased the pressure, his fingers invading my cunt and pushing in and out of me with a wet sucking sound.

Beside me, I could hear Rashmi being pounded and could hear her deep moans. I could hear Ashmit slapping against her and I directed my eyes to him. He was looking straight at my face and I met his gaze and held it. There were little beads of sweat on his upper lip and his forehead and he was breathing through his mouth, letting out little grunts as he pounded Rashmi unmercifully.

"Does her cunt feel better?" I asked him, alluding to the comment he had made earlier about whether it would feel better around his cock than mine.

"It's... slippery... and soft... and so wet," he panted.

"Mmm..." I murmured, keeping my eyes on his and enjoying the sight of him ramming home again and again into Rashmi. At the same time, my mind was also aware of Neeraj sucking and assaulting my cunt. He was going easy on me but I knew it would take one swipe of his tongue on my hard clit to make me cum, I was so on the edge.

I reached beside me and snaked my hand over Rashmi's mound again, resting it on her clit. I started frigging her with a finger, rubbing her hard nub and pressing it into her.

"Oh God oh God oh God," she started murmuring, my actions getting to her.

Suddenly she moaned and went over, groaning and arching her body up into the air. I slid my hand lower and could feel her cunt clenching around the hard cock that was pumping into her so unrelentingly.

Perhaps hearing the sound of Rashmi's orgasm, Neeraj started his own attack on my hard clit. His lips got harder and he nibbled with them, swiping his pointed tongue and frigging me with it, like I had rubbed Rashmi's clit. I knew I was close and dove my hand to where Ashmit was buried in Rashmi, and rested my fingers against his hard cock as it drove into my cousin again and again with increasing frenzy. I could feel the entire bed shake with his passionate thrusting. Neeraj was plunging his fingers into me with the same rhythm, driving them in and filling me up.

I felt myself losing control and moaned deeply, feeling my orgasm uncurling within me. At the same time, Ashmit gave the last few powerful thrusts and reached his peak just as my orgasm ripped through me. My pussy convulsed around Neeraj's fingers still buried inside me. I put my hands on the back of his head and ground myself into him as his lips sucked my little nub till the last of my orgasm had died away.

I was limp and weak from exhaustion and just lay there with my eyes closed, not caring if I was being watching, not caring about where the guys were anymore. When I was able, I rolled over on my side and cuddled up to Rashmi's naked body. She turned into me and we lay there like that, hugging each other.

A phone rang and I reached out a hand into Rashmi's bag on the bedside table to answer it. It was Seema, asking if we were ok. I assured her we were fine and again fended off her questions about what we were up to. We would make up a story tomorrow that would censor all of the sex and feed it to her. She was open minded but I was not sure she could take out slutty and wanton behaviour. After I hung up, I went back to hugging Rashmi.

After a while, I felt a hand move in between us and cup my breast, pressing it tentatively, and just like that, it was on again. We fucked a couple more times that night before we ran out of condoms. It was early morning and we needed to get home. Rashmi and I quickly dressed, running a wet towel over the damp and messy parts of ourselves but not bothering to clean any more than that.

While leaving, Ashmit asked us if we wanted to exchange numbers, but as sorely tempted as I was, I knew it wasn't a good idea and declined. It was better to have a clean break and I would only feel safe if we left them behind us, not telling them our identities or any way to contact us. The guys were true to their word and didn't argue or try to stop us.

And we never saw them again. We went back to our lives and our ways, and we had a few such calculated risks in the future again, but nothing could compare to that first wild night where I saw my cousin being taken and where we fucked two complete strangers with such abandon.

Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers