All Comments on 'Night Bus'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
skin2skinskin2skinover 19 years ago
hot hot hot

very horny story, so much passion from the author, gotta read em all . bye

elddartselddartsover 19 years ago
hop on the love bus

Each and every one of -litpervgrrl-'s lesbian(especially lesbian I should say) stories really put me in the mood. I don't know if she writes from experience or imagination, but wherever the origins of her stories are is a place I long to be. The girls in the stories have such a raw, energetic sexual zest for their lover it makes me get chills. Wow. This story takes the cake though...first class girl/girl fuckFESTIVALfun. blunt stick to the nuts type writing. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good one

A nice story, with good buildup.

If the writer can include some twists in her future stories it would be great.

keep the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What the FUCK? *you. are. a.whore.*

You can't have sex on a bus like that! Believe me, I've tried. What's up with the use of the term....diddle? If someone tried to "diddle" my clit, her ass would be out the door. Mitsko is not even an asian name, it should be Mitsuko, what did you do, drop a spoon down a cliff and write down what sounds it made?

bi_cherrypiebi_cherrypieover 17 years ago
Great

I just want to say your story was great, and that "Anonymous" should be ignored. Because while the feedback area is for positive and or negative criticism, it is not a place to be a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Further to the previous rant...

I thought it was a hot fantasy and the bus-fucking scene was great, one of my favourite fantasies. You're a fabulous writer of lesbian scenes, but anonymous prick was right about Mitsuko... it 'should' have a U in it.

xxx.Sadie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous