Night Bus To Sudbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, wait… Put that in my ass, Tom."

I hesitated a moment, couldn't quite believe it.

"Come on boy, put your cock in my fucking ass!!"

I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled then apart. I was amazed to see her asshole was partially open. Good, because I had no time to experiment with a finger. Her pussy walls caressed my cock as I pulled out of her and she lowered her hips a little. I gently pushed against her anus, but felt it resist.

"Small circles, Tom. Tease my asshole with your hard cock."

I started running the head of my shaft all around her asshole, then reached into her pussy with my left hand. She wriggled a little as my fingers entered her, trying unsuccessfully to stay silent. I brought my juice-covered hand to her ass and rubbed it while I tried again to enter her. I felt her hole stretch rapidly and then pull on my cock. That was fucking incredible! It felt like fucking and being sucked at the same time.

She pushed her ass on my cock and it went in another inch. I started pumping and I could feel I got a little more in with every thrust. My cock sent great waves of pleasure through my body whenever I moved.

My orgasm came without warning, my cock exploding deep in her ass. She yelped when I pushed further than ever and my orgasm subsided. I stayed there doing small movements, my cock half-hard now, my hand holding the ring of the condom.

"Oh Tom, that feels really good. Now pull out of me slowly."

I backed up slowly, the tight rim of her ass milking my cock all the way. I was nearly out when she came. Her hips pushed back sharply one last time, making me groan loudly. Then I was out, leaving her with her ass up in the air, her body shaking.

I groaned again while I removed the condom and I pulled my pants up rapidly. She turned around to face me, her pussy still exposed, her eyes on my hips.

"We still have some time, Tom."

I zipped my jeans closed before I changed my mind. "I really think I should be out of here."

"You're afraid someone would open the door?" She pulled her jeans back up too and I regretfully watched her pussy disappear from view.

"Well yeah. That would be… embarrassing."

She giggled. "Someone did, Tom. Someone watched you fuck my ass the whole time. I could see her in the mirror. Knowing she was watching you pound my poor ass made me come."

I was stunned. "Could you see who it was?"

"Yes, but I'm not telling." She walked out of the washroom. I quickly followed.

There were almost no one left in the bus station, so we hurried to the bus. The driver gave me a funny look when I hopped in. I was surprised to see how empty the bus was now. Apparently, most passengers were not going further north.

Coming back to my seat, I saw the old man was gone and black-haired Caroline was lying down on her side, stretched on both seats. I took a peek at her shapely white legs before turning my attention to the woman I just had an incredible fuck with. We leaned toward each other.

"That was incredible. I can't believe what just happened," I whispered.

"I loved it too. You were great sport, Tom." I was surprised to detect tenderness in her voice after the way she acted earlier.

"So how come you know my name?"

"Soc-306"

"What? You're in my Sociology and Crime class? I'm sure I'd have noticed you!"

"Two rows behind you, a little to the left. Of course you didn't notice me, you spend half the class looking at that redhead on your left!"

I blushed. "It's that obvious?"

"You're just eating her up all the time, like most of the guys."

"Well, I noticed you tonight…" I said, trying to take a sexy voice.

"Yeah, I had to get a hold of your cock to get you to pay any attention to me! You were more interested to look at that girl's tits."

I didn't know what to say. She roughly grabbed my jaw with her hand and pressed her lips to mine, sending a bolt of lightning all through my body. She then turned my head around.

Caroline was sleeping on her back, her head leaning on the window, eyes closed. In the weak interior light, I could see her legs were parted somewhat. My eyes feasted on the white skin of her thighs, almost completely exposed. I admired the shape of her hips and her large breasts, begging to be sucked. I felt blood coming back into my cock.

"Don't yell, now". I felt a hand on my crouch, caressing and fumbling for the zipper.

"Shit, you're crazy…" It seemed to me that the whole bus could hear the sound of my zipper making its way down. She used two fingers to grab the edge of my underwear and pull it down, causing my semi-hard cock to escape its bonds.

I stiffened as Caroline moved on the seats, afraid that she'd wake up and see me with my cock out of my pants. But she kept her eyes closed and her right leg moved up, exposing much more of her thighs. I couldn't see far up her skirt because of the bad light, but I knew that I'd see her white panties if she had any. My cock came fully erect, encouraged by a smooth hand slowly caressing up and down.

The hand stopped stroking me and I felt my mystery girl move her hips behind me as I continued watching the show on the other side of the aisle. A moment later, I heard soft sighs of pleasure behind me, then the hand was back on my pole. Only this time, it was wet and smelling of wonderful pussy juice. She started to stroke faster.

"You know, it was her looking at us in the bathroom."

I felt a surge of lust go through my whole body. I was so turned on I thought I was going to puke.

"Oh, you like thinking about that!" she whispered as my cock extended at maximum, now eight inches in the air. I groaned, much louder than I would have liked to.

Caroline moved again, but I was past caring about being seen. I wanted her to see my cock being massaged. I wanted her to come here and let me suck those breasts until she cries out and everyone in the bus knows how much of a slut she is.

I looked directly at her face and I suddenly knew she hasn't been sleeping at all, but had her eyes open a bit. And she could see I knew.

Now her hips moved up a little. Her left hand moved down, her fingers running along her thigh, then to the inside, pushing her skirt up. It was going straight for her pussy.

I suddenly felt my cock head being enveloped by a delicious warmth and softness. I stifled a cry as those superb lips took me inside and I felt he tongue brush the side.

"Hmm, I taste good on you," the lips said.

"Please don't stop now," I said looking down at her face. She looked like a kitten enthusiastically licking a plate of milk. "Please don't stop."

On the other side of the aisle, Caroline gave me a small smile, abandoning the pretence of sleeping. She started to work on her clit with her palm while slipping three fingers inside her. I felt like crying out loud!

My cock was being pumped faster and faster, the grip of the lips reminding me of the anus I was in half an hour ago. She squeezed my balls and I had to grab her hand, or she would have made me come right there. I wanted to see that beautiful slut come in front of my eyes before I did that.

Very soft moans were escaping from her lips now as her finger-fucking continued. She used her other hand to raise her t-shirt and massage her tits. Oh God, how I would love to do that for her! But my cock was caught in an iron grip, I wasn't going anywhere.

The black-haired slut opened her month wide, but no sound came out as her hips shot up. For about three seconds I had a perfect view of her pussy, wide open with her fingers mercilessly stroking her clit. Then she collapsed with a small whimper, rolling herself into a ball.

I let go of the hand and I felt my balls being squeezed hard. The ejected sperm shot through my shaft with incredible force. The lips retreated just in time to let the flow past and smear the front of my jacket.

The three of us smiled at each other, all out of breath. Nobody felt the need to talk. We let the miles roll into the night.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we're arriving in Sudbury. Please make sure you don't forget anything in the bus. I hope you had a pleasant drive, thank you for using Greyhound Canada."

Caroline got up to get her bag from the overhead compartment, giving me a good look at her legs. She turned to us. "Thanks guys, I did have a pleasant drive… I hope you two have lots of fun together."

I shot her a beaming smile, then I turned to the woman beside me. "Will you tell me your name?"

The crooked smile again. "Michelle."

"Nice to make your acquaintance, Michelle. Any chance I can see you again?"

"Well, I'm going back to Toronto on Friday night. Care to ride with me?"

"You bet!"

12