Night Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
947 Followers

Almost immediately it was between her lips, and just as quickly Calvin was forcing it down her throat. Zoey had prepared for a lot of things. This wasn't one of them. 'Dammit Daddy! Do you have to go balls deep into everything?' She thought, unable to voice her frustration. But Zoey assumed it was like anything else. She needed to relax. Relax and maneuver herself slightly to give Calvin easier access.

It was working. Zoey could feel his cock going deeper and deeper down her throat, a gasp on her father's lips as he reached his destination and she felt his balls against her chin. She did it! Her first real attempt at deepthroating and she was doing it. She moaned in excitement as Calvin built up a pace, thrusting his large cock down her throat. The moan also brought her to the other problem. There was this little thing called oxygen and she wasn't getting enough of it.

A morbid image of her literally suffocating on his cock passed through her mind. Her father being absolutely distraught of what he did. Her mother shaking her head and tutting at her not believing her when she said Zoey couldn't handle it.

But she could handle it. Zoey continued to stay calm and think of it as swimming. Her and her father loved to dive deep and see who could hold their breath the longest. He usually won but she could still hold her breath for a pretty long time. Normally she had time to prepare for that but for now, she needed to try to urge Calvin into doing longer thrusts so she had a few moments to breathe at least. And secondly, she needed to make him cum so that he'd switch to a less dangerous hole.

Instead of just letting her father have his way with her, Zoey moved with him, going along with his pace so that she could change it. Little nudges at first, but soon her head was bobbing up and down on the entire length of his cock and she was able to get a delicious gasp of air before it was plunged down her throat again. It wasn't enough but she was working on it, massaging his balls, moving her tongue and doing everything she could to coax his cum down her throat.

The lack of air caused her eyes to water and she started feeling weird. She'd toyed with holding her breath enough to know the early signs of passing out. This wasn't good. 'Cum, Daddy. Please cum for me.' Zoey urged mentally, only able to get a moan out. Calvin groaned as his cock vibrated with the moan. Getting another quick gasp of air, she moaned again, speeding up as much as he allowed her to.

Calvin finally let out a loud groan, shooting his load directly down his daughter's throat. Zoey wasn't even entirely sure when he pulled out of her but her eyes bulged as the air rushed into her lungs. It was dangerous as Hell and she almost passed out, but she still did it. And now that she knew that could happen, she could prepare for it better.

"Daddy...that was very mean." Zoey scolded him, clearing her throat, tasting faint traces of his cum on her tongue. "You could have let me taste it a little..." She muttered, slightly disappointed. Oddly enough, one of the things she was finding the weirdest of this situation was having sex with someone who didn't respond to what she said and only after some coaxing would he respond to what she did. He was just using her like an object.

Zoey licked her lips. There was something kinda hot about that. Looking down at Calvin's cock, Zoey began to stroke it. Not that it needed it. Just like last time, he was still rock hard despite literally just cumming. Even so, this was the first time she'd actually held his cock in her hands. "Daddy, you're so big. How do you want me next?"

Almost as if he heard her, Calvin grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her face-down/ass-up onto the bed. It was also weird having her father be so forceful. Whether he was hugging her or even if they were play-fighting, he was always very gentle with her. It was very easy to think of Night Daddy as a different being. The Mr. Hyde to his usual Dr. Jekyll or the Hulk to his Bruce Banner.

The last analogy made Zoey grin as she wiggled her ass. "Daddy smash?" Her question was answered as Calvin grabbed her hips and began forcing himself into her again.

"Liked my ass so much you had to go right for it this time, huh?" Zoey smiled back. Now this her and Jezebel had actually prepared for. Thankfully, there was so much saliva coating his cock from the deepthroat session that he slid right in the tight hole. As usual, he pushed to the hilt. Zoey's eyes rolled in the back of her head, a high-pitched giggle on her lips as his thrusting began, shaking her petite form.

Maybe it was the excitement, her previous lack of oxygen or maybe Zoey was literally being fucked silly but she was once again having that far off feeling that made it so hard to focus on her mother when she was saved from Night Daddy the first time. She just embraced it now and moaned loudly into the pillow. Reaching back between her legs, Zoey began to finger her clit as Calvin had his way with her ass.

"Oh fuck, Daddy... You're driving me crazy..." Zoey groaned as she felt her orgasm coming closer and closer with the double stimulation. Her fingers worked furiously over her clit as she howled in pleasure, taking full advantage of the fact that no one could hear them. Biting down hard on the pillow, a powerful orgasm rocked through the teen as her asshole was mercilessly pounded.

Zoey could have sworn she was actually seeing stars before her eyes as she couldn't completely come down from cumming with the way Calvin was fucking her. She looked back, just as desperate to have him feel as good as he'd just made her feel. She moved her hips against him as much as she could, loving the primal ways that he growled and the ways that his expressions showed the pleasure that she was giving him.

It wasn't going to be much longer. Zoey could tell that just from the way his thrusts were becoming more erratic and the way his body was tensing. She gasped, bucking her hips to match his pace. Calvin's growls and grunts just got louder until he finally gave his daughter what she wanted so badly, his cock throbbing hard as he shot rope after rope of cum into her asshole.

The two of them panted in exhaustion, Calvin collapsing on the bed just as suddenly as he'd previously gotten up. Zoey moaned softly, letting herself fall onto the bed as well, a happy shudder going through her. Looking over to her father, he looked like he'd just been laying right there on his back, sleeping the entire time and hadn't been fucking the Hell out of her. Zoey grinned lazily, reaching over to put her arm over his massive chest, giving his shoulder a tender kiss.

"I guess you do take breaks after all, huh?" She purred contently. Her eyes widened as he began to move again, but it turned out that he was just putting his arm over her as well. Zoey blinked and attempted to move the arm to no avail. "I wasn't going to go anywhere, Daddy. You don't have to pin me down." Zoey mumbled with a tired chuckle.

Well...that happened. And it had been amazing. Zoey wasn't entirely sure she'd cum that hard in her life. Her body was still trembling from it. But she was definitely happy for the breather and her father seemed to be quite content as well. This wasn't so hard. Her mom had made this up to be some impossible feat. She just needed a few weeks to prepare herself was all. She'd be ready when he wanted to go again.

Zoey's eyes grew heavy as she watched Calvin sleep. "I'll take care if you, Daddy. You'll see..." She murmured with a yawn, drifting into a slumber.

While Zoey might not have realized when she fell asleep, she absolutely realized when she was awake, immediately uncomfortable and on edge as her father had mounted her and was currently pounding away into her most private of areas. The frantic fear faded away as she began to piece together the situation.

"Daddy! I was sleeping! That's not cool!" Zoey scolded him between moans. Now that she knew what was happening and was actually awake for it, she could enjoy it. Though there was still this awkward sense of fear in the back of her mind. This time it was fine but she could not allow herself to go to sleep like that again. What if he'd fucked her throat instead of her pussy? She began to see what her mother had meant with her warning. She was going to have to be on her guard for as long as she was in the room.

Zoey whimpered in pleasure, clutching Calvin against her as he continued to penetrate her. This was going to be a long night.

***

"...Zoey?"

Zoey moaned softly, her body weary from all of the extensive activity the previous night. "But I'm tired, Daddy..." She mumbled.

"Zoey!" Calvin called more sternly, shaking her a bit to wake her up this time.

"I'm up. I'm up. I'm...oh..." Zoey suddenly remembered that she was naked and what her even being in the bed clearly meant to her father. She was supposed to be upstairs before he woke up, but clearly that didn't happen.

"What are you doing down here?" He asked, the worry clear on his face. "Are you okay?"

Zoey couldn't help it. She was too out of it to bother censoring herself. She smiled widely back at him. "Oh Daddy...I'm good...really good..."

"Huh..." Calvin frowned, his eyes narrowing at her reaction to the question. "Zoey...have you spent the night down here before?"

Zoey's smile remained. She still felt a bit...goofy. Like her limbs weren't responding the way they should have been. "Not the whole night..." She answered.

"So, you knew what was going to happen and you waited for your mother to be gone." Her father growled menacingly.

It wasn't a voice she was accustomed to him using on her, which sobered her up somewhat or at least gave her a minimum of focus. "Are you mad at me?" She finally asked.

"No, Zoey. I'm furious with you. Would you please get dressed? We'll talk about this later once I've calmed down." And Calvin wasn't exaggerating. As Zoey forced her eyes to stay open to take in the details. He was currently pinching the bridge of his nose, his body was completely tense in frustration, like he was on the edge of exploding and seeming to focus way too much on breathing.

"But Daddy-"

"Don't 'But Daddy' me!" Calvin snapped. "You're a bright girl, Zoey. You had to know how fucked up of a thing this was to do! I...I genuinely can't believe you would do this! WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD?!"

Zoey's eyes bulged in surprise. Sure, her mom scolded her all the time but she wasn't prepared for this. She barely had the wherewithal to respond. "But...Daddy...I just...I just...wanted to help..."

Calvin's expression seemed to go to the extreme and then it slowly ebbed as he focused on his breathing again. "Help..." He repeated.

"The first time was an accident Daddy, I swear but...after that...I mean...if you do this in your sleep, then-"

"Zoey..." Calvin interrupted with a sigh. "You're smarter than this. Your mother was a porn star. You know this. She literally had sex for a living. Do you honestly think...that it never occurred to her that if we just...had more sex then maybe I wouldn't have this condition? Hell, that's how we met! It doesn't work that way, Zoey. And even if it did...I wouldn't want help from you. Not like that."

It was impossible for Zoey to not be insulted. She played what he'd just said back in her head but there wasn't enough benefit of the doubt in the world. "Why the fuck not? Do you think last night was easy?! I've never been so tired in my life!"

"Language." Calvin replied out of habit.

"Fuck, Daddy! Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Shit fuck cunt bitch dick ass FUCK!" Zoey shouted, doing her slightly tender throat no favors. "I was able to handle it, Daddy. And I did it for you! And you're going to sit there and say you don't want me? Why not? Why the fuck not?!"

Calvin took another deep breath. "Because you're my daughter, Zoey. I'm your father."

"But Daddy, we're not even related!" Zoey shot back.

There was an immediate silence between the two of them. "...who told you that?"

Zoey rolled her eyes. "A basic understanding of genetics? Hair, skin, eyes. Daddy, we don't even have the same blood type..."

Calvin's eyes narrowed again. "So that's what this is about?"

Zoey blew her hair from her face in frustration. "Of course not. I don't even care who my biological parents are. You're my Dad."

"You say that but you clearly don't see me that way." Calvin grumbled.

"I can see you both ways." Zoey waved off the idea that she couldn't feel that way dismissively.

"No you can't, Sweetheart." Calvin calmly insisted. "Either you see me as your father or as...whatever you saw me as last night."

Zoey smiled for the first time since the conversation went sideways, which was basically the whole damn conversation. "You can't tell me how I feel about you, Daddy."

"Fair enough." Calvin sighed. "But I don't feel the same way."

"I don't believe you." Zoey replied with a glare.

"You can't tell me how I feel about you, Zoey." Calvin repeated back. "Funny how that works, isn't it?"

Zoey let out another small chuckle. "Yeah...but the difference is that I proved it."

"If you had to choose between me being your lover or your father, which would you choose?" Calvin asked, intently.

Zoey rolled her eyes again. "My father obviously but-"

"There you have it then." Calvin interrupted.

"You don't only see me as your daughter either, though. Daddy, we spend so much time together! You really think that I don't see it? You're making it seem like I'm so twisted and wrong for feeling like this when you're the same way!" Zoey muttered, wrapping her arms around herself.

Calvin let out a long, drawn out sigh. "Sweetheart...look. I know you're having some very confusing feelings right now and last night might have seemed like I was leading you on but that's not me. It's biological. This might sound harsh but it doesn't matter who lays next to me. I'll react the same way."

"Prove it then." Zoey challenged.

"I don't have to prove anything, Zoey." Calvin groaned. "I'm your father."

You could see the gears turning in Zoey's head as she looked intensely into her father's blue eyes. "There's a big difference between not feeling that way about me because I'm your daughter, and making yourself not feel that way about me because I'm your daughter. All I want is for you to kiss me. That's it. If you see me as your daughter and nothing more then it'll be a moment of awkwardness and I'll let it go. Last night didn't happen and I'm just confused or whatever you want to think about me. You see...if you're telling me the truth then you don't have anything to worry about. And if you refuse to do it, that tells me all I need to know."

There was a pause between the two of them. You could see it on Calvin's face. She'd backed him into a corner. It would be just as telling to not do it as it would to do it and fail. Calvin rolled his eyes and with a groan, he faced Zoey again. "Would you at least put some clothes on?"

"No." Zoey refused. "It shouldn't matter that I'm naked. Just kiss me."

Calvin leaned forward and gave Zoey a quick peck on the lips. "There."

"Daddy..." Zoey sighed. "That sucked. If you don't put any effort into it, it's pointless."

Calvin blanked, both at the insult and Zoey's bluntness. Sure, he'd noticed that she talked to Lucinda that way but that tone usually wasn't reserved for him. His eyes narrowed and he leaned into another kiss. This time it was longer and when he pulled away, Zoey grabbed his hair and pulled him back, showing him what she wanted, passionately moaning as she pressed her lips to his and tried to part his lips with her tongue with little success.

After Calvin broke the kiss again, Zoey let out a frustrated growl. "Daddy! For fuck's sake! Kiss me! There's no way that you're this fucking bad at-" Calvin interrupted his daughter's tirade by pressing into her, grabbing a fistful of her red hair and probing her mouth with his tongue. The sheer and sudden ferocity of it caught Zoey off guard at first, making her weak in the knees, but she quickly recovered, wrapping her arms around Calvin's neck and returning everything he threw at her.

Zoey began to get that far off feeling again, her legs clasping around his waist as he let out a primal growl, the kiss becoming desperate and needy as they tried to outdo each other. Time became an abstract concept and remained so until Calvin finally broke the kiss again, this time getting no complaint from Zoey, who just licked her lips.

"Happy?" Calvin grunted.

"Mmm..." Zoey agreed, biting her bottom lip.

"Good, because there was nothing there."

Zoey felt like she'd suddenly had a bucket of cold water splashed in her fact as she shot up in fury at the comment. "That was not nothing, Daddy!"

"I'm sorry you don't agree. But I believe you said if I didn't feel anything then you would let this go."

"But Daddy!" Zoey protested.

"So you were lying to me then?" Calvin asked, coldly.

As far as awkward silences went, this one was charged up to eleven. Zoey glared at Calvin and angrily grabbed her shirt off of the floor. "Fine. I'll let it go. You win." After quickly putting her shirt on, Zoey stormed off the stairs.

"Zoey...the door is going to be locked for another hour." Calvin groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose again.

"I KNOW THE CODE!" Zoey roared back. "FUCK YOU, CALVIN!" The door slammed hard behind her. Her father was big on respect, which was never an issue since Zoey always showed him the utmost respect in the first place so she knew that outburst triggered him but he was stuck in that room for an hour so not only was she not apologizing for it but, Hell, she even had time to take a shower before she left.

***

"Ay dios..." Jezebel groaned. It was like watching a slow-motion car crash. And not just any car crash. Like a Zamboni playing chicken with a monster truck. And the monster truck is steadily revving and the Zamboni is just...oblivious...

"I'm just saying...I'm a healthy guy. I can handle more than one girl." Erik insisted.

"...is that right?" Zoey mumbled, staring dumbfounded at the idiocy before her.

"You've been so stressed out. I can tell. You clearly need some dick. I'm just saying...I got dick to spare. I'm here for you and that tight little pussy of yours."

Zoey took a deep breath, a variety of violent visions going through her head. "That's...so kind of you, Erik..."

"I know you miss this cock." Erik continued, "It definitely misses you."

"Does it, now?" Zoey responded through gritted teeth.

Erik grinned back. "That's right, girl. You know no one's been able to tap that ass like I have. I'd fuck a smile right back on that sexy face."

"Talk is cheap." Zoey began, her lips curled into a snarl. "You know what you should do? Pull your dick out. Right in front of me. And see how desperate I've been for it."

"Now we're talking." Erik leaned in. "You can give it a nice, long 'I miss you' kiss."

"What did I say about talk, Erik? Words are just words. Show. It. To. Me."

"Annnnd that's where I'm going to step in." Jezebel interjected the moment Erik looked like he was about to stand up.

"No no, Jez. Please. Let him take me somewhere nice and private so I can see that glorious dick again." Zoey growled.

"Yeah, Jez. Stop cock blocking. I got plenty for you too. Gingers, Mamacitas, I'm an equal opportunity lover."

Jezebel rolled her eyes. "I'm trying to make sure your dick stays attached to your body, idiota. Learn to read the fucking situation..."

"I wasn't going to tear his dick off." Zoey said almost calmly before slamming her hands on the table. "I WAS GONNA STOMP ON HIS DICK UNTIL HE COULDN'T USE IT ANYMORE, AND THEN BASH HIS HEAD INTO THE MOTHERFUCKING CONCRETE UNTIL HE FORGETS THAT HE EVEN HAD A DICK!"

marx810
marx810
947 Followers