Night Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
949 Followers

The more Zoey yelled, the more Jezebel pulled her away to avoid any more of a scene that they were already causing. "Come on, Z. He's not worth it and you know that."

Much to Zoey's surprise, despite Jezebel being only slightly taller, she was a lot stronger than she looked, eventually pulling the redhead away, ironically to somewhere they could talk in private. "He fucking deserved it." Zoey muttered.

"Yes, he did." Jezebel agreed, finally letting him go. "But I've never seen you like this and it is clear as day that it's not even him that you're angry at."

"Yeah...well, kicking Erik in the dick would have made me feel better..."

"Z..." Jezebel put her hands on Zoey's cheeks, making her look at her. "Who is this guy who's the real asshole and where can I find him?"

It took Zoey a bit to decipher those questions or at least to get why Jezebel was asking them. When she did, a slight smile peeked on the corner of her lips. "No, Jez..."

"But Z...look, for you I'll make sure that anything I do to him would be at most, a misdemeanor. He's married. That gives me plenty of ways to hurt that piece of mierda. Let me help."

Zoey sighed, leaning against a nearby wall. "It's not that simple, Jez. It's...not his fault... He's trying to do the right thing. It's just so fucking frustrating."

Jezebel gave Zoey a suspicious look. "Z...were you...trying to date him?"

Zoey stopped making eye contact. "Well...not...date him, per se... But-"

"And the sex? How was it? Did you need all that preparation?" Jezebel asked suddenly.

"God, yes." Zoey chuckled softly, thinking back on it. "He would have killed me. He still almost did."

Jezebel opened and closed her mouth a few times before she found her words. "Literally kill you or 'Choke me harder, you bastard' kill you?"

Zoey looked up thoughtfully. "A little of column A..."

"Oh Sweety..." Jezebel shook her head. "You don't date a guy like that. Forgetting the wife and...does he have any kids?"

"One..." Zoey mumbled.

"Forgetting the wife and the kid," Jezebel continued, "That's not the guy you fuck on a regular basis. That's who you go to when your boyfriend is pissing you off or when you're newly single or some shit. Best-sex-of-your-life guy is not the one you date, he's a booty call. That is some dangerous shit to get addicted to, chica. When they fuck you like they don't give a shit, it's awesome and all. But...ya know...they don't give a shit. Understand?"

Zoey began to blush uncontrollably, fidgeting awkwardly with her finger. "Yeah...but...he's not always like that... I didn't even know about that part of him until recently. He's really sweet and caring, and makes me feel safe and...like I'm really special."

"Huh..." Jezebel slightly scoffed. "So...my question would be...if you like the nice guy so much and he cares so much about you then why wasn't he the one fucking you?" Before Zoey could answer, Jezebel interrupted. "Because that version of him is fucking his wife. You're only going to get the other one. So what I said still stands."

Zoey paused, slumping into the wall. "I liked the way he fucked me...I really did. But you're right...that's not enough...it's so...I mean...why can't he just...Ugh!"

Jezebel playfully poked Zoey's nose. "And that's what you need to work through and turning Erik's dick into an accordion won't help with that."

Zoey grinned slightly. "You only stopped me because you're still using it."

"Psh!" Jezebel rolled her eyes. "A dick's a dick. It's not like I'm hurting for it. If I thought the reaction was merited, I'd have thrown up my hands and yelled, 'Goal!' and let you have at it."

Zoey chuckled slightly. "Jez...can I...stay at your place tonight?"

Jezebel's eyes practically bugged out of her head. "My place?"

"I don't mean that in a rebound, I want to fuck you all night way...I mean it in a...I really don't want to have to deal with my dad tonight way...if that's okay..." Zoey muttered.

"Oh!" Jezebel seemed like she suddenly remembered how to breathe. "Oh sure! Though...I won't lie to you...the...preparations...the past couple of weeks were...really fun, so... You could always keep that fucking all night thing on the back burner."

"Jez!" Zoey scolded. "That was for educational purposes!"

"I'm just sayin'...you don't have to cut out options..." Jezebel laughed slightly before her expression turned more serious again. "Seriously though, my place is yours."

"Your place is mine?" Zoey raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Really? Of all the things not to say in Spanish?"

"Chingate, puta!" Jezebel rolled her eyes with a dramatic hair flip. "You people ruined it so I have to say it in English now. This is why you can't have nice things."

"I guess so. I'm stuck with you, after all." Zoey teased.

"Oh, you cheeky bitch...you're going to miss me so much when I graduate." Jezebel shot back, with a grin. "Speaking of which, you actually going to class today or are we skipping?"

"Ugh! Don't remind me." Zoey rolled her eyes, before groaning as she forced herself off of the wall. "I guess I'll go to class. Take my mind off of stuff for a while."

Jezebel chuckled as she headed to her class as well. "Catch you later, chica."

"Yeah. Later. Woo...Accounting..." Zoey rolled her eyes and walked away.

marx810
marx810
949 Followers