All Comments on 'Night Daddy Ch. 03'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
crawler101crawler101over 6 years ago
realy like the story

just the mom figure is a bit to bitchy, let some love in her hearth for hubby and zoey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Very well written. Conveyed a wide range of emotion in both the reader and story characters, all while keeping it sexy as hell.

Would love to see Zoey bring in Jezabel for a three way, with her mother’s permission of course. And who knows, maybe Mom helps bring Erik’s dreams true. So many possibilities with the story arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You’re a great writer. I love how you made things super interesting as well as sex y and I would love to read more! I honestly love all of the characters the way they are.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Father??

So who is Zoey's father? Is she adopted and not either of their biological child or is the mom really the mom but was inseminated by someone else's sperm so that his "problem" wouldn't be passed on to their child? I loved the story. Good job!!

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

well written, well paced, like the story muchly,, odd ending, not what i expected at all....the transition from family to eric and back was akward,,

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Soo..

Mom, and 5 other porn whores couldn't control Dad's unconscious sex issues? I seem to have a problem with that. Should mom be mad? Yes.. Surprised? No. Even though she's not a bio daughter, look at how much she gets teased about all the sex that happens/has happened in her family.. Did he really need to mention the 'daddy' topic to BOTH of them, basically throwing it in his daughters face, and then giving 'Lucy' ammo to throw in her daughters face, with the stupid baby voice? bitch! (Dibs.. really?) She should get a job, move in with Jez, and dad can come over whenever he wants.. he knows where she lives, is turned on by the fact that she has a friend w/ benefits, & would totally be into 3somes.

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13over 5 years ago
So much yet to write.

God, what a great story. There is so much you could do with this.

I can't wait for Zoey to introduce Jez into the bedroom with Calvin and maybe later on Lucinder could relent on her "never want to see/hear it" with maybe an old friend or two. The hint of kinky in there could lead you anywhere you could want.

So many delicious option.

AtwistedkittenAtwistedkittenabout 5 years ago
Harder

I need to get it hard like that!

toolbox0toolbox0almost 4 years ago
Very unique

Having been reading this genre for years, I am very pleased with the originality and openness of the characters. I will be reading more of your work as it comes out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
947 Followers
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES