Night Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
949 Followers

Zoey felt like she was going to cum right then and there as her father's tongue continued to explore her finger, trying to find anymore of her taste. "I-is it good?"

Calvin's blue eyes hit Zoey's hazel ones with an intensity that both scared and turned her on more than anything she'd ever experienced as his voice rumbled, "So good..."

Zoey's heart felt like it was literally trying to beat out of her chest as she parted her trembling lips and whispered, "You want some more, Daddy?" The way he glanced between her legs and back up made it clear that he didn't want another finger's worth. Swallowing hard, Zoey put her hands behind her, not only propping herself up but offering her father a direct taste.

Calvin moved down, slow and methodical, taking a deep breath, fully aware of the shudder of pleasure Zoey gave at the gesture despite him having yet to touch her. He had no reason to rush. He wanted to savor it, kissing her inner thighs first, his hands resting on her hips.

"Oh God!" Zoey moaned, squirming with need. "Daddy please!"

Calvin couldn't help it. He grinned up mischievously at her. "Please what?"

"P-...please lick it... Please Daddy... I'm begging you..." Zoey whined desperately.

Clearly feeding off of Zoey's desperation, Calvin did as asked, with one slow lick up her pussy, causing the teen to quiver in both pleasure and frustration as the one lick was all she received.

"Daddy!" She wailed, feeling like she was about to throw a tantrum.

Calvin chuckled at the reaction and did a much more thorough job this time, starting off almost painfully slow as his tongue explored the folds of her little cunt. His grip on her hips getting firmer as his tongue moved lower, plunging as deep as it could into the tight entrance.

Zoey's hips bucked with his movements, unable to decide whether she wanted to look down at him or allow her head to be thrown back as she moaned. She couldn't say words. There were just noises and squeaks and groans that all equated to 'Holy shit!'.

Calvin bobbed his head as he continued to fuck his daughter with his tongue, unable to get enough of how good she tasted. But soon, just tasting her wasn't enough and his tongue moved upwards to Zoey's clit. The reaction was immediate. Like he'd suddenly pressed a button that made her lose her mind. He fed off of the passion, alternating between flicking his tongue over her clit and sucking it.

Calvin couldn't help but notice that one of her legs was now in the air and practically vibrating from the way her foot continued to twitch. Someone was clearly close. The shaking leg rested on his shoulder as he continued to work his eager tongue over the sensitive nub. His growls sent small vibrations through her pussy giving her the extra push she needed for all of that build up to reach its eventually explosion of ecstasy as Zoey unleashed a scream that echoed through the small house and finally collapsing on the table, waves of happy shudders going through her body.

"Daddy...fuck..." Zoey moaned, squirming at an awkward angle as she realized Calvin wasn't giving her any reprieve, still licking her pussy as hungrily as when he started.

"Kinda want to get that foot shaking again." Calvin playfully teased, tracing his fingers along said leg.

Zoey rolled her eyes before being brought back to what her father was doing with another tremble. "Yeah...Jez finds that hilarious."

Calvin's eyes widened and he stopped mid-lick, looking up at his daughter. As Zoey realized what she'd just admitted, her skin gained a crimson tone once more. "You two aren't just friends?" He asked curiously, giving Zoey's pussy a tender kiss, which still received a small moan from her.

"We...are just friends...we just...er..." Zoey stammered over her words, both from embarrassment as well as the fact that she was still trying to catch her breath from the monster of an orgasm she'd just gotten.

"Have benefits?" Calvin offered, slowly getting another taste.

"Oh God..." Zoey shuddered as she felt his tongue. "Y-yeah...you could say that...sometimes..."

"Naughty..." Calvin chuckled, going to kiss her thigh again.

"Daddy..." Zoey forced herself to sit up again, slightly panting and giving Calvin an intense enough look that he momentarily forgot about his tongue aerobics. "Fuck me..."

Calvin sat up as well, taking a deep breath. "Zoey-" Before he could protest any further, Zoey had hopped on him, straddling his lap and forcing her lips onto his, getting a faint taste of herself in the kiss.

Despite seeming slightly resistant, he clearly wasn't to the kiss and moaned softly pushing right back into her, the act echoing their kiss the previous morning. The only difference this time was that Zoey's hands were on his cock, slowly pumping it with her grip, making sure it was ready for her. Everything was going great until she lifted her hips and was clearly positioning his dick for penetration, prompting Calvin to grab her hips, stopping her progress.

"Daddy..." Zoey whined in desperation. "Don't make me beg..."

"Firstly...I like begging..." Calvin commented with a chuckle. "And secondly, I know we're fooling around a bit but-"

Unable to make any progress with her lower half, Zoey wrapped her arms around Calvin's neck and whispered in his ear. "Daddy, please! You don't understand how bad I want this. How bad I need that hard cock pounding my little cunt. I need you to make me scream. I need you to make me cum all over your dick. I literally feel like I'm going to die if you don't fuck me right now. Please, Daddy... Please!"

Calvin groaned, a small shudder of desire going through him. "I'm not entirely sure that's the correct use of 'literally'."

"It is, Daddy! You don't want me to die, right?" Zoey moaned, clearly restless with her father...knocking on her door as it were.

Calvin couldn't hold back his chuckle. "Of course not, Sweetheart. Fine. But if we're going to do this, we need to be safe about it."

Zoey snapped away from Calvin's ear giving him an incredulous look. "Safe? Daddy...you've already nutted in me like...three or four times. Even if I wasn't on the pill I think that ship would have sailed by n- OH FUCK! DADDY!" Zoey cried out as her father's cock was halfway inside of her before she even knew it was going in.

"Sorry...lost control there for a second..." Calvin groaned, gaining control over himself again. There was just something about the blunt way Zoey said that that made him a little lust crazed.

Zoey shuddered as her body adjusted to the new entrant before grinning wildly at him. "Who said to stop? My life is at stake here."

Calvin grinned back, kissing her deeply before pulling her fully over his cock, moaning loudly as he felt her pussy squeezing his dick so tight that he almost lost it right there.

Zoey rolled her hips on top of him, matching his thrusts as she rode his dick. "So deep..." She gasped, feeling him throbbing inside of her. The pace continued to be slow and methodical. The moans and gasps echoed through the house as they ground into each other, only interrupted by the occasional slapping sound, which was always followed by a high-pitched squeal and then a giggle. "You like spanking me, Daddy?"

"You're making me do some very naughty things..." Calvin growled, gripping Zoey's ass and giving her another firm spank.

"I know..." Zoey moaned, shuddering hard as she continued to ease herself on his dick, feeling unimaginably full every time he entered her. "Maybe you should punish me and fuck me harder."

"Is that right?" Calving groaned threateningly, gripping her ass extra hard this time.

"It's the only way I'll ever learn, Daddy." Zoey gasped, practically feeling how hard she was about to get it from the way he was holding her.

Much to Zoey's glee, Calvin scooched them down the couch enough to give his hips a little more motion, while staying inside of her. Her giggle echoed through the air until she noticed the way he was grinning at her which caused her to bite her lower lip. It started with one very hard thrust.

"Fuck!" Zoey screamed, before looking at her father with another giggle on her lips, taunting him, urging him for more.

And that was that. Calvin gripped her hips and had at it. He pounded her tight little pussy with reckless abandon, jolting the teen on his lap as he forced her to take his dick over and over as she moaned and cried out for more. Once again, the words were taken from her and all she could do was try to keep up with his frantic, animalistic pace. It was like all the frustration he'd had about his desires was being released with every pump of his hips.

The walls of Zoey's tight cunt squeezed him even tighter as she came over his cock, receiving the smallest of respites as Calvin's pace slowed, giving his daughter a moment to breathe. "Oh my God, Daddy..." And then his caveman tempo started once again, Zoey clinging to him for dear life as he pounded her again, using her petite little body to please his cock. Three, four, Zoey lost count of her orgasms, which just began to blend together after a while. She had no idea how he was able to keep up this pace for so long. That far off feeling took hold of her and didn't let go, as if she was on another plane of being where all that existed was her father's cock.

It was like a trance of pleasure that she only snapped out of when she noticed the subtle changes in Calvin's thrusts. "Cum...in...me...Daddy..." She was able to squeak out, forcing herself to make eye contact with him, wanting to etch into her memory every contortion of his face in pleasure as he finally released his cum, filling her pussy to its limits as they panted with desperation, trying to catch their breath. Zoey hadn't the slightest clue when she'd taken Calvin's shirt off, but when she had enough awareness, she covered his bare chest with dozens of soft kisses as the two trembled in aftershocks that just wouldn't stop.

The only sounds for a while were just their steadily slowing breaths, and the gasps of the occasional remnant of their powerful orgasms. "You know..." Zoey finally spoke. "We could have done this all yesterday."

"Seriously?" Calvin groaned, following that with an exhausted chuckle.

"I'm not saying I told you so, I'm just saying...we only have tonight now. And if you hadn't been so mean to me we could have had yesterday too..." Zoey muttered, nuzzling against her father's chest.

"My deepest apologies." Calvin said, playfully ruffling his hand through her hair. "I guess it's good that I have all night to make it up to you then."

Zoey grinned from ear to ear, a high-pitched giggle escaping her throat. "I'm all yours, Daddy."

***

"Hey! Erik!" Zoey called out. "Get over here. I'm not gonna bite."

"Dammit, Z." Jezebel teased, playfully nudging her. "You scared him away. We were free, damn you! Free!"

Zoey gave Jezebel a look. "So, you stopped fucking him then?"

"That...is completely beside the point." Jezebel flashed a toothy grin.

"Should I be protecting my junk right now, or...?" Erik asked with a smirk.

"Look...I'm sorry." Zoey said. "I was pissed and I took it out on you. That wasn't cool. Even if you are a dick and I'm sure you'll make me regret apologizing to you."

"Probably." Erik admitted, taking a seat. "So, what was the deal, anyway? You on the rag or something?"

There was a moment of silence as Zoey and Jezebel just looked at each other. Jezebel shrugged and threw up both hands. "GOAL!"

"Eh?" Erik questioned.

"Basically, if I fuck you up, she won't stop me this time." Zoey grinned. "Luckily for you, I'm in a good mood so I'm going to let that one go."

Erik rolled his eyes. "I don't get why you guys get all pissy when I talk about it. You know you get really bitchy then but I'm the asshole for-"

"Erik!" Zoey interrupted. "I let it go. But I reserve the right to change my mind and punch you in the dick."

"Okay, okay, geez." Erik put his hands up in surrender. "So, we're cool then?"

"For now..." Zoey said, cautiously.

"Good! Cuz I want to show you something." Erik said excitedly, pulling his phone out.

Jezebel literally slapped herself in the head. "Dios mio...please tell me you're not going to send her what I think you're going to send her."

Zoey raised an eyebrow at the comment and pulled out her phone as it buzzed. "Oh, this should be good."

"It's really not." Jezebel groaned.

"Oh...look at that..." Zoey commented, flatly. "It's a video...of your dick..."

"Keep watching." Erik said, excitedly.

"Or just delete it now..." Jezebel offered.

"Aha...you're jerking off...oh...you're watching a bunch of guys cumming on my mom's face...and now you're cumming too... That's so...sweet, Erik..."

"Get it?" Erik grinned. "It's like I came on your mom's face too."

"I get it." Zoey nodded, pressing a bunch of buttons on her phone.

"There's no way you can prove that's mine, if you're sending it to your Dad." Erik pointed out.

"Oh no, I wouldn't send that to my Dad." Zoey chuckled, putting the phone back in her pocket. "I sent it to Mikayla."

Jezebel almost did a spit-take from laughing so hard, as Erik looked dumbfounded. "Bullshit. You don't know her number."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" A voice screamed out in the distance.

"I guess I do know her number." Zoey responded with a huge grin, as she heard approaching footsteps. "Go figure."

"YOU!" A pretty brunette girl roared as she stomped towards Erik, a woman on a mission.

"I...can't even get pissed at you for that..." Erik muttered.

"I know." Zoey chuckled.

"I...gotta run...now..."

"I know." Zoey grinned even wider as she watched Erik take off like a bat out of Hell, doing his best to stay out of the reach of the much smaller girl.

"I think I love you." Jezebel stated, rubbing tears of laughter from her eyes.

"I am damn lovable." Zoey leaned back in the chair, quite happy with herself.

"So..." Jezebel smirked. "You do seem to be in a really good mood. Made up with your Dad, have you?"

"Yeah..." Zoey murmured, grinning a little too much, her face coloring bright red.

"Oh damn, girl. That is not the look I give when I make up with my father." Jezebel commented with an odd grin on her face. "Married with one kid, huh?"

Zoey only turned redder. "Shut up..."

"De...tails!" Jezebel insisted, with a look of awe.

"Later..." Zoey mumbled back.

"I am going to hold you to that." Jezebel smiled widely. "I don't care if I have to tie you down to a chair until you tell me. And when I say details...bitch, I want details."

"Your Sybian count as a chair?" Zoey playfully stuck out her tongue.

"Ha! I already said it did." Jezebel chuckled. "Maybe I'll actually turn it on if your story is good enough."

"Ooooooh it's gonna be good enough..." Zoey blushed even more.

***

Zoey was practically skipping up the driveway as she reached her house, seeing her father's vehicle already parked. Reliving last night had been very...fun. It was almost depressing that she wouldn't be able to do it again but she wasn't going to let that get her down as she opened the door.

"Zoey." Lucinda called from the couch, with the fakest smile she'd ever seen on a face, which was gone just as soon as it appeared. "SIT!"

Zoey's eyes bulged as she looked across to the other couch to see Calvin groaning as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Daddy!" She accused, easily putting two and two together.

"Don't look at your father like that. He did the right thing. Eventually. Now SIT!" Lucinda growled, giving Zoey no choice but to follow the order.

"Okay..." Lucinda took a deep breath. "So...your father would tell me all these stories about...how great his adoptive parents were. And...I couldn't help it. I wanted to do that too, but due to my...previous profession, your father was a bit skeptical. I had to convince him. I really wanted a daughter. And I could be wrong, and you can correct me if I am, but all things considered, I think that I'm a pretty good Mom."

"Yes..." Zoey mumbled.

"Of course you are, Dear..." Calvin concurred.

"Thank you." Lucinda nodded. "So, imagine my surprise when I find that the daughter that I wanted so badly is trying to steal my husband from me."

"Mom, I'm not trying to-"

"Zoey, I swear to God if you try to convince me that it was never going to happen again..."

"Oh no." Zoey shook her head. "I was going to pounce on him the moment you went on another trip."

"Zoey!" Calvin protested.

"Well, I was..." Zoey replied with a shrug.

"Thank you for your...candor..." Lucinda grumbled dryly through her teeth.

"But I'm not trying to steal him from you..." Zoey continued, crossing her arms.

"You were just trying to 'help' him." Lucinda said, skeptically.

"Yeah..." Zoey murmured. "I wanted to fuck him anyway, though. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't."

Calvin face-palmed and groaned but continued to, more or less, stay out of the conversation.

"So...you think that you can help me with his condition? The two of us could do what I couldn't do alone?"

Zoey nodded, knowing her mother well enough to know bait when she heard it.

"Here's the thing..." Lucinda started, "When your father and I first met, I tried that. And I wasn't alone. I had a few friends in the industry. There were five of us altogether."

"Five?!" Zoey's eyes bulged.

"Yah...it doesn't work. No matter how much sex your father gets, when night time comes around and there's another body in the room, the beast comes out. All that happens is that your father ends up exhausted."

"Oh..."

"Right" Lucinda nodded. "So now that that train of thought is completely derailed..."

"That...was only part of it..." Zoey muttered honestly. "I can't help how I feel, and I'm not going to apologize for it. Yeah, it was fucked up that I did it behind your back, but I didn't exactly have a lot of options."

"...Fair enough." Lucinda replied. "See...here's the thing. We didn't tell you about this because...frankly...it was none of your business. But, your father and I started dating in, more or less, an open relationship and even after we got married, that never technically closed."

"WHAT?!" Zoey exclaimed, immediately losing the little composure that she had.

"We fuck other people." Lucinda bluntly explained.

"I know what an open relationship is." Zoey groaned. "Wait...so when you're going on your photoshoots-?"

"The photoshoots are legit. As are your father's work trips. We just make sure to time them with our meet ups." Lucinda nodded. "Now here's the real kicker. See...there's only one rule to these meet ups. One rule. Because I thought...'don't fuck your daughter' was a given...Silly me." As she spoke, Calvin audibly groaned at the shot, but she continued, "What is that one, singular rule, husband dearest?"

"We have to talk about it beforehand..." Calvin muttered.

"Right!" Lucinda exclaimed. "Right. And I am extremely cool about this, just as he is with me. So please, explain to me, Sweetheart. Love of my life. Did you tell me that you were going to have sex with someone other than me...before you did it...or after?"

"After..." Calvin groaned.

"And Zoey. Sweetheart. My loving daughter. Also, the love of my life. Did I not specifically tell you not to go in the basement? Did you not promise me to my face that you would not do that?"

"Yes..."

"And you waited for me to leave. And you did it anyway."

"Yes..."

"You're grounded."

"Mom!" Zoey shouted incredulously. But before she could say anything else, her father went into a very loud coughing fit, which drew her attention mainly because of how fake it sounded. When she turned back to her mother, she was met with a glare like she'd never seen before.

marx810
marx810
949 Followers