Night Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
949 Followers

"Listen to your father, dear..."

"Yes, Mom..."

"Class. Home. That's it. Got it?"

"Yes, Mom..."

"Do you think that I'm being unfair?"

"No, Mom..."

"Good."

"How...long am I grounded for?" Zoey asked, sheepishly.

"A couple weeks." Lucinda responded, which got an audible groan which Zoey tried to cut off as soon as she realized she was doing it. Lucinda's "couple" when it came of weeks was the thing of legends. It could be anywhere from two weeks to months. It was all in when she said the punishment was over. But despite the groan, Zoey made no further protests so then Lucinda turned to Calvin. "Daaaaddy?"

"Yes, Lucy?" Calvin let out a small shudder. He couldn't help but to glance at Zoey, who looked furious that her mother had just called him that but knew she was in no position to do anything about it.

"Daddy knows what his punishment is, doesn't he?" Lucinda asked in a baby voice.

"Yes, dear..."

"Daddy is going to be very frustrated for a couple weeks, isn't he?"

"Yes, dear..."

"And Daddy will never break that one fucking rule again, will he?"

"No, dear..."

"Good." Lucinda said, back in her normal voice.

Calvin got a curious look on his face all of a sudden as he looked into his wife's face. "Lucy...what happens after a couple of weeks?"

Lucinda's eyes darkened as she glared back at him. "I'm very pissed at you right now. You, especially. But that said, you did tell me on your own and I love you both. So, the rules will be as follows. I do not want to hear it. And I do not want to see it. Am I clear?"

"Yes, dear." Calvin agreed, wide eyed.

"Zoey! Are we clear?!" Lucinda growled.

"Yes, Mom!" Zoey agreed, looking as wide eyed as her father and still not completely sure she heard that right.

"Good." Lucinda muttered as she stood up. "Now I'm going to leave for a bit, and I'm going to have a drink. I'm going to have a lot of drinks." With that said, she stormed out of the house, letting the door slam behind her.

"Did...Mom just give us permission to fuck?" Zoey asked, still in shock as she heard the car pull out of the driveway.

"Eventually." Calvin replied. "Still mad that I told her?"

Zoey's was still trying to remove her jaw from the ground. "You did not know she was going to do that."

"Trust me, Zoey. It's infinitely better to tell your mother bad news before she finds out on her own. She is extremely cool with the most fucked up of situations. Vindictive, but cool." Calvin stated with an odd smile.

"Ew..." Zoey groaned.

"What?"

"You said that last sentence like it gave you a boner." Zoey sneered.

"It kinda did." Calvin chuckled. "Not that I'll be able to do anything with that for a while."

"Speaking of which..." Zoey closed her eyes and began to massage her temples. "Any chance you know how to scrub Mom's 'baby voice' out of my brain forever?"

Calvin burst into a fit of laughter. "I still can't believe she did that in front of you."

"I can't believe that you've been having sex with who know who this entire time."

Calvin smirked. "As I said before, I'm aware of the effect I have on women."

"That's not...what I am, right? Just another side girl..." Zoey mumbled.

"If you were just another side girl, I don't...think I'd have to pick your mom up from the bar tonight. She'd have just unleashed the wrath of God on us and that would have been that. She...knows we're a little too close for it to be casual."

Zoey smiled softly. "I love you, Daddy."

"Love you too, Sweetheart." Calvin smiled back, giving Zoey a hug. "And just to make things clear...I have never seen your mother this furious before. This is going to be a very long couple of weeks."

Zoey sighed. "Yeah...I figured..."

***

Calvin groaned as he woke up, rolling over in his bed. He had that odd feeling like he was being watched and looked over to see Zoey fidgeting awkwardly in one of the bean bag chairs. "Zoey?"

"Morning, Daddy."

His eyes went wide in horror as his sleep addled mind put the pieces of the puzzle together. "Zoey, what did you do? You know your mother is a light sleeper!"

Zoey took a deep breath, fidgeting again. "Mom...was not doing a lot of sleeping last night..."

Calvin's eyes narrowed as he took in the information. "She was down here?"

Zoey nodded.

"She made you watch?"

"Well...she didn't make me... I could have left at any time, but...yeah..." Zoey nodded again, and muttered, "And...only watch."

"Oh baby...I'm so sorry..."

"You...shouldn't be..." Zoey looked down guiltily. "She...said that I could...relieve myself once you woke up...as long as I was really loud...made it very clear that I was thinking about you...and didn't let you watch...and...of course-"

"That I still can't 'relieve' myself." Calvin nodded. He figured that he'd be getting the worst of her vengeance. Sure, it was fucked up that Zoey wanted to be with him, but it was a little more fucked up that he let her. "Have fun, Sweetheart."

Zoey's eyes widened. "Really, Daddy?! It's okay?"

"Go on." Calvin smirked, nodding to the stairs.

"Oh Daddy, you're the best!" Zoey squealed, and started to run up the stairs before stopping. "Um...Mom also...had me...record last night...and she said you had to watch the tape when you came home from work... Sorry, Daddy."

Calvin took a deep sigh. "It's okay, Sweetheart."

"I'll make it up to you." Zoey gave her father a sly smirk. "I promise."

"I'm going to hold you to that." Calvin chuckled. "Also...thinking about that's not helping right now!"

"Sorry, Daddy." Zoey giggled. "I'm gonna just go...and...cum a...couple times..."

"Go on..." Calvin repeated, laughing softly as he watched his daughter run up the stairs.

marx810
marx810
949 Followers