Night Eternal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most important thing Chris taught me though, was how to defend myself. This included daily workouts and training in martial arts. I had studied some karate as a kid but this was much more intense. I was taught how to increase my strength and speed for short bursts. The only problem with this is that if I utilized the method too much, it burns through the blood that sustains me. Also as part of my physical training, I was shown how to heighten my senses, to be able to see the slightest movement from over a hundred yards or to pick a person out of a crowd only by the smell of their cologne. Chris taught me lastly how to extend claws from my fingers, just like how I bare my fangs. Apparently, the claws are another gift that is becoming rare these days. Claws are very useful against other Vampires, ghouls and other creatures of the night because the damage they inflict is very resistant to healing.

Chris also began teaching me better seduction techniques. In other words, he began teaching me the ways of the gay lifestyle, as well as advanced sexual techniques. He said it was to reinforce the need to be diverse in my meal selections. I'm sure he enjoyed the actual instructing a lot though... I know I was...

After two months of hard training, Chris thought I was ready to begin my work.

"Coby, it is time you found out why I brought you here."

_____________________________

Next:

The Family Business

_____________________________

12