Night Hunt Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrus stilled, watching her as she crossed the room to him, as if not daring to move. She reached him in a few short steps. She stopped when they were only inches apart, but not touching.

Without thinking, she reached her hand up to his face. He froze, waiting to see what she would do next. He didn't say a word as she let her fingers trace the contours of his face. Emboldened, she touched him tenderly, her eyes following her fingers as they ran down the masculine line of his jaw.

Despite his stillness, heat blazed in his eyes. As if of its own accord, her thumb folded upwards slowly to trace his lower lip.

His hand came up to grab hers. Electricity seemed to spark at his touch. She let out a soft gasp.

"Anya." His voice came out low and rough. He was still holding her hand, but his grip softened. "I know I promised you I'd take it slow, but you're making it really hard for me."

She swallowed. What was she doing?

She pulled herself back, away from Tyrus. He responded by letting go of her hand, allowing her to take a couple more steps to distance herself.

"I understand, Anya. It's been an emotional day for you. I don't want you to rush into anything that you're not ready for. I'll step out for a while and let you sort out your feelings."

He turned to go.

"Wait."

Anya was surprised to hear the resolution in her voice on that one command. She reached out and took his arm, pulling him towards her.

At the contact, his eyes came alive, burning amber. He looked at her questioningly. Apparently, whatever was written on her face had answered him, because he leaned in towards her. His lips slammed into hers in a searing, possessive kiss. She felt his arms wrap around her as her own arms reached up around his neck. She opened her mouth to him, letting out a soft moan as his tongue slid against hers in long, hot strokes.

Even with her body pressed against his, and their arms clinging tightly around each other, she still didn't feel like they were close enough. His lips slid to the shell of her ear, nuzzling her until she released another moan. Her hands slid under his tshirt, exploring the taut muscles of his back. Everywhere that her skin touched his, she sizzled.

Tyrus let out a growl as she tugged his shirt upwards and he realised what she was doing. They made short work of their clothing, panting in anticipation as each layer slid to the floor. When her bra came off, she caught his look of approval as he eyed her bare breasts. He peeled her panties downwards, grinning as he exposed her.

"Ah love, you're so beautiful like this."

In response, she tugged down his boxers and felt a great sense of reward as his cock sprang forward, hard and ready. He pulled her back towards him and she melted into his body. Hard muscle pressed against her soft curves. Their lips met again with renewed urgency.

She gave a yelp of surprise as she felt his hands wrap around her hips and he lifted her with ease. A few short steps and he had tossed her onto the bed. He moved until he was on top of her, propped up on his elbows. She found herself staring into the depths of his gaze, reading the emotion on his face.

Then Tyrus lowered his head to her breast and gently teased a nipple with the tip of his tongue. A soft mewl escaped her lips. The wanton sound surprised her. Tyrus' eyes glowed brighter as he took the nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. She felt the gentle scrape of a fang against her breast, sending a thrill of pleasure down her spine.

Her hand reached between his legs to tease him as he continued his ministrations. She heard a grunt as her hand wrapped around his thick, velvety shaft. She stroked him in gentle up-down motions and felt his hips buck against her.

"That's it baby," he groaned.

His own hand found its way to her thigh, whilst his mouth continued its attentions on her sensitive nipples. Hot fingers slid between her legs. He gave a guttural growl when he felt her wetness.

"Oh!" She gasped as his fingers found his target.

Tyrus teased her, alternating between long strokes across her pussy, and shorter, more intense strokes over her clit. The pleasure built until she couldn't feel anything beyond his fingers and his tongue. She gripped his cock tighter, urging him on with rougher jerks.

Without warning, she came hard against his hand. She was lost in pleasure, shuddering against him, riding his skilled fingers as her orgasm rippled through her body.

"So responsive," he grinned proudly.

He kissed her. It was slow, unhurried. She felt herself floating back down to earth, tethered by his kiss. She kissed him back softly, her heart thundering. He led the pace, never speeding up.

She buried her hands in his hair as he pulled her close.

As their kiss deepened, she found herself pouring everything she had into it. She opened up to him, letting his tongue dip into her mouth, answering every stroke with her own. Everything that she had been unable to put into words, everything that she was afraid to say even now, she said with her kiss.

A knee prodded her gently, nudging her legs apart. She spread them, ready for him. His cock pressed against her entrance, waiting. He stopped kissing her to study her face. She saw nothing but tenderness in his expression.

They'd been together so many times, but never like this. Their first night had been a fantasy, a hot stranger in her bedroom that couldn't be real. And when he'd marked her, she'd been overwhelmed with lust. Now, it was just the two of them, and this moment. For the first time, she felt truly stripped bare, her feelings an open book for him to read, to take.

They stayed that way for a few heartbeats, breaths mingling, skin on skin.

Then he moved. He entered her slowly, his eyes never leaving hers. She felt very inch of him stretching her deliciously until he had sheathed himself to the hilt.

Tyrus withdrew, taking his time, waiting until the very last moment before pushing into her again. Every measured thrust of his hips was pure, agonising bliss.

He lowered his head to the groove between her neck and her shoulder, letting his lips brush gently against her in soft, trailing kisses. Each touch sent shivers down her spine.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, her fingers roving his body to explore every part of him. Nothing else mattered but their gentle, excruciating rhythm.

The motel room slid away as Tyrus rocked them both into oblivion.

Slowly, gradually, she felt the pressure climb to its peak. She cried out as her orgasm took her, helplessly tightening around him. With a growl, Tyrus came hard inside her as his own orgasm followed. She felt his hot load spill into her, sending her over the edge yet again with the last buck of his hips.

They lay still, neither willing to break the moment. The room was silent except for their ragged breaths.

Tyrus grinned down at her with his heart-stopping smile. His gaze held an unmistakeable look of wonder. She bit her lip, smiling back. She wouldn't be surprised if she was glowing right now.

"No regrets?" Tyrus asked huskily.

She shook her head emphatically. She drew her right hand across his torso until she laid it flat against his chest, over his heart.

"None. I'm all yours, Tyrus."

She meant it. Ever since they had left Tyrus' apartment, they had been dancing around each other. She hadn't been ready to admit her feelings for him, and he had pulled back, too. But now that they were here, like this, nothing had ever felt so... right.

He kissed her then, deeply. Impossibly, she felt him harden inside her.

"So soon?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow. Anticipation pooled in her abdomen.

She let out a squeal as he jerked his hips, thrusting into her with a new, punishing rhythm. He swore as he rocked hard against her.

"Babe, I'll never get enough."

He withdrew suddenly, leaving her feeling empty. And then he was on his back, flipping her so that she straddled him. She grinned, obliging him, shifting so that he slid easily back into her.

"Neither will I, Tyrus," she said breathily, relishing the feel of him, forgetting to feel self-conscious when he raked a hungry gaze over her body.

"Well then, it's a good thing you're all mine," he said before grabbing her hips and sending them hurtling towards their next orgasm.

****

Sam and Connor moved down the stairs cautiously, Connor checking to make sure that the injured elf could go down them without tripping. The lights were still on, as if the vampires had expected to head right back after investigating the disturbance caused by Connor and Sam.

The place was furnished comfortably. Not too extravagant, but not that modest either. They had somehow found a way to wire electricity into the place. They had computers, and surveillance monitors. Connor noted that they had cameras surveying the surrounding area. That must have been how they had found out about them and responded so quickly.

As he explored the space, Connor noticed a couple more doors. It seemed the place was bigger than he thought. He walked to the nearest one, and opened it cautiously. It was a bedroom, with two beds inside. The next door led to another bedroom. After checking through everything, Connor found that the place was more or less the size of a regular apartment. Aside from the fact that it was underground, and with a hidden entrance, it looked like quite a regular apartment.

He went through the place one more time, this time searching for any sign that there was a secret passageway leading somewhere else. He found none.

What were they doing here, in the middle of nowhere?

"Hey Connor?" Sam called from the desk with computer monitors, "I think I found something."

Connor walked over to her, peering over her shoulder. She was holding what looked like a party invite, the date and location circled in red. It looked familiar. He took it from her, turning it over.

"Ah... the annual Primakov Ball," he said, "I was invited to that. They know how to throw a good party. Didn't feel like making the trip out though."

"Tell me about it. I went last year, and I'm going again this year," Sam remarked. "My father and brothers go every year, to maintain relations with the Primakov clan. They expect me be there."

Connor shuddered. "Politics. Same reason my family goes too. Part of the reason why I try to avoid the whole thing."

Sam flashed him a look of understanding. She turned her attention to the card, frowning. "This invitation was addressed to a Jameson Morneau. Any idea who that is?"

Connor shook his head. "I wonder if Tyrus would. He was probably one of the four we killed. Whoever he is, looks like he was interested in attending the ball for some reason."

"Well, looks like you're going to the ball after all."

Connor sighed. "Yeah, looks like it. Come on princess, let's go get Tyrus. He'll want to hear about this."

12