Night Jogger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you want something more, something harder and more violent than just that?" He asked and she nodded.

"When I didn't know it was you I was afraid and turned on all at once and something was so damn hot..." She smiled and he looked at her body as she stretched, using her hands to push her hair back and pressing her breasts against her shirt. He licked his lips and knew that he would have her out of that shirt before too long.

"So you want to not even realize it's me... and for me to be as rough with you as I normally am?" He asked and she nodded vigorously. "As close to rape as I can get I suppose. I'll see what I can do, but it'll be a while before I can do anything. You'll be thinking about this for a long time and you''ll always be anticipating it. So I'm going to wait to act on it until you haven't thought about this in a while." He warned and she laughed a bit.

"How will you know when I'm ready?" She asked and when she saw where he was looking she stripped off her shirt.

""Oh, I have my ways." He said, smiling as her shirt was tossed aside and her bra followed. Moments later her breasts were in his hands and her mouth was against his. "I'll just know..." He said with a smile before he laid her back onto the couch.

* * * * *

She remembered the conversation as he did just what he had been planning with the knife, he cut the cloth around her throat and helped her to sit up so he could free her hands. As soon as her arms were free she clung to him with both arms and hugged him tight and then she was kissing him hard. He held her back and stroked her back as she kissed him and relaxed against his chest, slipping up to sit in his lap as she sighed and relaxed. All of the fear and the hate and the other negative emotions all drained out of her and she was left with just the hollow feeling of being so completely empty. She didn't feel dirty anymore, though she was sore and aching, sure to feel even worse tomorrow. Her throat was raw and her pussy was screaming but she had never felt better.

"So are you really..." He asked and she nodded, her eyes huge and wet with tears.

"I was going to tell you at our anniversary next week. I was saving it for a surprise." She said through her tears.

"Well... I sure hope you remember the conversation we had last June about doing this right now." He said with an almost bashful smile. She nodded and he looked visibly relieved.

"But how am I going to get home?" She asked, looking at her ruined clothes. Even her pants were torn and ripped after her fall.

"I stashed another outfit for you nearby, gimme a second." He said and tried to disengage from her, but she didn't budge.

"Later. I want to cuddle after the amazing fucking you just gave me." She said with a smirk.

He smiled as well and leaned back against a tree and just held her for a while. They didn't really speak, didn't really even think for a long time, they didn't need to. They communicated with just touch and feel. The touching deepened, the feelings increased and she shifted in his lap, reaching down to the front of his sweats and feeling just what she knew would be there. Kayla knew that she loved him, knew that he would make a great father and she knew that she would have to go jogging on her own again soon. And as she moved over him, as she took him into her body again the images of her deepest fear flashed across her mind again. She imagined the cold of the knife against her skin, the way her flesh would part under the sharp blade, the sheeting of her blood and the pain that would come with it. She came as she imagined him cutting her throat, and it wasn't from the feel of his cock spearing into her body. The fear and the anticipation, the terror and the sudden surge of hope... She had had her rape fantasy fulfilled but it was a two edged sword, she realized. Now she had a fantasy of him cutting her throat while he fucked her and that was one he could never fulfill. As she sobbed through her pleasure she thought of a two edged sword...

And she came again.

The End

12