Night Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want this?" Andy said looking at the figure in the doorway, smirking.

"Yes you know I do, please," Anna whimpered in reply.

"How do you want it?"

"Don't make me say it-, I want it hard," Anna whispered.

The person in the doorway left quietly and Andy positioned himself over the top of Anna. He thrust in almost to the hilt, using the back of her thighs to support himself with his hands. He immediately built up a furious pace with full penetration, shaking Anna like a doll. Billy on the bottom was really suffering, though he was still deep in her anus. It couldn't last long and they all came at nearly the same time, with various muted grunts, roars and whimpers. They actually fell on the floor exhausted and Anna briefly passed out.

When she came round, one of the remaining two boys, was positioned over the footstall and she was being lifted onto him. This time, facing him and he entered her soaking, gaping cunt easily. Andy and Billy repeated the hold on her arms and lifting and dropping her as fast as they could, then left her to maintain her own gently rocking rhythm as she stared intently at the boy. The last boy came round and offered his cock. Anna sucked him straight up to the base of his penis. She continued for a few moments, then he left her without a word and moved round her back. He pushed her forward slightly and placed his cock at her battered anus. Now he could thrust right in to the hilt, with little resistance. He then banged her as hard as he could, pushing her onto the boy below. Anna could feel the two cocks almost touching each other, with the thin rectum in between. Andy and billy watched her face, her eyes were closed, but she was smiling and making growling sounds as her orgasm grew.

All three did come together, Anna's whole body was shaking with it's intensity and it went on and on.

She must have passed out again, as she came to with Andy shaking her, undoing her hands.

"You'll have to go love, we can't spend all night trying to satisfy you, we are convalescing you know and you're supposed to be working.

Just get up and leave us to rest for goodness sake. Come back tomorrow we might have recovered by then."

They all laughed as Anna scrambled up and grabbed her shoes and dress, the underwear was in rags. She started for the door, holding the dress in front of her, not on her chest, she didn't want semen on the dark cloth, it was to easy to see.

As a final humiliation, each of the boys gave her a parting hard slap on the rump as she passed them, laughing again. Anna looked out the door to see if the coast was clear, but Phyllis, the black nurse was standing there. She grabbed Anna by the arm and pulled her into the patients bathroom opposite.

"Goodness, we have to try and tidy you up as fast as we can, you've been hours, what were you thinking, you've been missed of course?" Phyllis said.

"Why didn't someone come in, they raped me, why didn't you help?" Anna was weeping quietly now, as she replied.

"I came in girl, you had one of the little devils in your Ass and were begging that Andrew to stick his monster in you hard. It didn't look like rape to me honey."

" But they did, it was rape, please believe me."

"Did you manage to take all of him in?" Phyllis asked.

Anna just nodded, her head hung down, as Phyllis supported her.

"Respect girl, he's a big lad, at least he didn't stick it anywhere else."

Anna said nothing.

"He did, you poor lamb, let's check you."

Phyllis pushed her forward and spread her buttocks. Anna's anus was gaping widely, dripping semen and some blood. Phyllis became more concerned and gently started cleaning her with a sponge and warm water.

"They really messed you up didn't they darling? Men are stronger than us, even the stupid ones like them. They can make us do things we don't want, even make us enjoy it."

Anna stood passively, naked in front of the mirror, as Phyllis did the best she could to clean her, taking off the torn, semen stained stockings first. She looked at herself, as if at a stranger she didn't recognise. There were numerous bruises developing and teeth marks on the neck, several over her breasts and one on the abdomen, some had broken the skin. She was covered in semen, her face, hair, neck, over her breasts and onto the abdomen, some had dried. More come was running out of her vagina and down her legs. She turned round, looking over her shoulder, there were more bite marks and the beginning of bruising on her Ass, where they beat her.

"You should really go home, see a Doctor, but you'll have to tough it out tonight, to give us any chance to keep this quiet. Are you going to the police, you should you know?" Phyllis asked.

Anna hadn't thought about it and couldn't give an answer, she was to exhausted and numb.

Phyllis started to dress her, she put on a clean pair of patients pants, then her dress. Anna winced as the coarse cotton rubbed her bruised breasts.

She left the room with Phyllis and they shushed enquiries from the other nurses. It was much worse than last night as she rushed to complete the list of treatments and dressings, then started writing the morning handover. What would she say about room seven, they had a restless night? No that wasn't even vaguely funny.

At the end of the shift, Anna and the four Auxiliary nurses gathered in the staff room, with cups of tea.

"Well, what are you going to do? You can't stay here you know," Joanna spoke first.

"I know, I know, I'll try and get back to the kid's ward, my old job," Anna replied.

"You don't think we want someone like you looking after our kids do you?" Joanna snapped back.

That was so harsh, Anna sank her head in her hands and started sobbing again, She was really to exhausted physically and mentally to have this conversation, but to think anyone could believe she could harm a child.

"lay off her Jo, they attacked her you know," Phyllis replied.

"So she says, even if it's true, she bought it on herself with what she did with Tim the night before and he didn't attack her, did he?"

Anna Didn't reply.

"The silly bitch bought it on herself. No you'll have to resign and if you don't see the Senior Nursing Officer, I will," Joanna finished.

"Alright," Anna whispered, to tired to fight any more. She rose and started to leave.

Phyllis got up to and put her arm around her.

"I'll see you to your car love."

Then Phyllis looked at Joanna as she was leaving.

"Your a pitiless woman, have you no Christian charity in you?"

No more was said and Anna made her way to the car. She opened it, gave Phyllis a hug of thanks and prepared for the drive home. She thought about the conversation she would have with James, her husband. It would be much worse than yesterday's and she didn't have any strength left.

To be Continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Night Nurse Previous Part
Night Nurse Series Info

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories