Night Nurse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

Miss Simpson rose from her desk and smiled in greeting, inviting Anna to sit. Anna quietly declined, saying she would stand.

"Have they being giving you a hard time, you poor thing," Miss Simpson asked, pleasantly.

"I must say this whole idea is monumentally stupid, I don't like it any more than you do, but Needs must I suppose."

"I'm very shocked as I'm sure you understand Matron. I came in today to resign and was faced with, well what I'm faced with, no choice at all," Anna replied, warming slightly to the sympathetic tone.

"Please call me Suzanne, at least in private. Nil Desperandum, we have to try and make this work and keep it very secret, for all our sakes."

"But it must come out sometime, other staff will know, patients may talk," Anna responded.

"Staffing is low at night, there are never many patients and at times you will be the only one on the ward. The thought is though, if it does come out, they will hang you out to dry. With your "history", they can say it was private enterprise, management knew nothing about. It's brutal, but that's the view on high."

"How can you possibly make it known that the service, if I can call it that, is available. God it's horrible even talking about it," Anna replied.

"you're a pretty girl, The maroon private uniform is quite flattering, You can shorten the skirt, you wear stockings anyway, I understand. A flash of stocking and thigh should get the message over. There will be a lingerie budget for you, just bring the bills in to finance," Suzanne said, in a matter of fact way.

"I agree this sounds unpleasant, but The general idea is for you to indicate you are "open for Business", as it were. Sorry, but that is what it amounts to. I understand the Docs will indicate that the service exists and that there will be a charge. How they choose, goodness knows, perhaps the ones who don't come in with a wife. It's all crazy anyway.

There will be a discreet massage to the bill, not very tactful phrasing, sorry. You can expect some extra money each month, in cash, so no tax bills. It might be quite a bit in fact, depending on demand.

I think you will have to do some Pro Bono work for the Docs I'm afraid. Men are horny little beasts aren't they and Doctors are worse than most.

Can I trust you, I hope so? You will be taking some of the pressure off me, in fact. We will be "colleagues" as it were, in some select little parties. They're mainly all married of course, it doesn't seem to make any difference. To be honest, I quite enjoy the attention and I do like men, don't you? Simple souls aren't they? No subtlety, just booze, sex and sport and they're happy."

Suzanne finished with a smile.

Anna felt just slightly better about herself. Here was a kindred spirit, some moral support in her worsening predicament. She looked at her more closely. She was just a few years older than her, no wedding ring, shorter, more petite, with lustrous long brown hair. Pretty and like Anna, she just oozed sex appeal, wherever that came from.

"It sounds like you need a break, shall we say you can start a week on Monday. Hours will vary I'm afraid, sometimes there are no patients on the ward overnight at all. You'll be guaranteed 36 hours a week salary minimum, at a higher than NHS rate and the opportunity for overtime and no, not that sort of overtime," Suzanne laughed, responding to Anna's raised eyebrows.

"You can start your special duties say, two weeks later, depending how long you take to recover from the battering you have had, including today. Any questions?" She waited for a response.

"Then I'll let you get home to rest. I think I'm going to enjoy working with you. Admin will send you a contract, terms of employment etc."

With that, they both got up, shook hands again, then gave each other an impulsive hug. They both took the chance to get an impression of each other's bodies. Suzanne was slighter, but still very shapely and feminine

They parted, giving each other a knowing smile and Anna left the office and the building.

Anna found the car and sat down, very carefully, she was still in pain. Yet again she was making her way home, running over the days events, with much to think about. She knew that a further conversation with James was going to be necessary. Her loyalty to him had been severely tested though and she had to admit, she was starting to care less what he thought about it.

She collected her children from her friends house, took them home and cooked their tea, Spaghetti Bolognese, always a favourite. They were bathing and getting ready for bed, when James came into the bathroom and swept the two year old, giggling into his arms. He smiled at Anna, kneeling by the bath and bent down to give her an affectionate kiss. It seems he was becoming reconciled to the situation and her behaviour, just as her anger and disappointment with him was crystallising and deepening.

They both put the kids to bed and Anna went to the kitchen to serve up the remains of the Spag Bog. As they sat down, James raised his eyebrows quizzically,

"Well, what happened?"

Anna started recounting the days events, including the STD visit and the good news she appeared to be clear. Then she described the painful, literally, meeting with the senior hospital people, including the hard caning they had given her. She noted the slight glint of excitement in his eyes, as she described the beating, it repulsed her.

Anna went on to tell about the ultimatum they had given her, work on the Private ward, or else and about her additional "duties". James flushed and his pupils dilated, he actually seemed excited by the prospect of his wife becoming a prostitute. That is what it was, she was going to be paid for sex.

"Well that is terrible, really terrible, but at least you'll have a job, an income, maybe even more money," James interjected.

"Hang on, we're talking about you're wife, the women you say you love, the mother of you're children, becoming a prostitute. You don't have a problem with that? that's OK with you."

"Of course it's not OK, I said that, it's awful, but what can we do? You said that yourself, there is no way out.

The thing is and I wasn't going to raise this, but there are problems at work."

James was Sales Manager at a small specialist engineering company, making one off industrial valves.

"Orders have dropped off in the recession and, well, ours backs are against the wall. A group from an Arab oil company are over here in two weeks. If we don't get an order, that could be the end for the company.

You see now why I was anxious about you're losing the job. It could have sunk us, sell the house, start renting again, you know," He finished.

Anna didn't know what to say, so she got up and started the washing up.

"Look Jamie, that's a lot to think about, but I'm beat. When I've finished the washing up, I'm just going to bed," Anna said.

"OK, I'll join you, I'm pretty tired to."

Anna realised she was afraid he might want sex, also that she really didn't want it with her husband at the moment. It was another insight in to their marriage to ponder on.

"No Jamie, I'll rest better by myself, lets leave things with you in the spare room," Anna tried to make light of it.

The next few days continued in the same routine, taking the kids to school, cleaning, shopping, collecting the kids and cooking. Her body slowly recovered, the pain lessened and she actually looked forward to work again. Anna found reasons to avoid her husband returning to her bed, whilst she wrestled with the future of their marriage. Clearly James had resolved to make a go of things, she wasn't so sure at all.

Just over a week later, she drove in for her first night shift. Anna was relieved at the relaxed atmosphere with the Day Sister, she seemed not to know anything about Anna's problems. A pleasant enough women in her 50's, Anna felt they could work together well, if her extra curricular duties could be kept a secret.

To be honest, there was little to do, with only three post operative patients on the ward. Anna and the Auxiliary working with her, just read, drank tea and chatted through most of the night. In desperation. they started cleaning and organising the stock room, for something to do.

The week continued in the same way, except for a dinner party in a local club, for the visiting Arab delegation James had told her about. Much to her surprise, Anna enjoyed herself, able to forget her troubles for a few hours. She danced with each of the four men, something she loved to do and James hated. At the end of the evening, they accepted an invitation to stay at the country house of the owner of the company, the father of one of the men in the party that evening. Anna was sure she could find someone to look after the children overnight.

On Friday, she went in to James's office briefly. Ursula his new secretary, greeted her in a familiar way,

"Hi Anna, James is on the phone, he shouldn't be long."

Anna disliked the woman and wasn't sure why. She was about 25, attractive in an obvious way, a good figure, long legs. Perhaps she was just younger competition. She lost this train of thought as the women spoke again.

"It's so good of you to agree to help tie up the sale with these Arabs, we are all out of a job if it falls through."

"What do you mean, agree to help, we are just going for an overnight party tomorrow, it isn't an imposition, it might be fun?" Anna replied.

"Oh nothing, I just thought it would be breaking up you're weekend with the kids, that's all," Ursula replied, slightly flustered.

She showed Anna in to James and shared a warm smile with him, offering them both coffee. Anna's antennae were on full receive mode by now.

She only spent a few minutes more, then left to shop, yet again and to collect the kids, yet again. In truth, she enjoyed the routine, brief sanity in her chaotic life.

That evening, it was James's turn to start a confession, as they sat down after dinner.

"The thing is Anna, you know how important this deal is to the firm and about the invitation tomorrow. Well they want to celebrate, have a party, as you know."

James looked nervous,

"Well, they want to celebrate with you, get more friendly, if you see what I mean." James finished. He was sweating and a little flushed again. To her horror, Anna realised he was turned on by this. She couldn't believe how fast her love for him, was falling away, day by day.

"I quite understand, you want your wife to prostitute herself to how many, 4,5,6 men tomorrow? Would you like to watch as well, perhaps take part? Yes I'm sure you would.

After all, it's not as if I'm not used to a Gang Bang is it, it's becoming a bit of a habit really, isn't it?" Anna finished, her bitterness rising with each second.

"Don't take it like that love. I wouldn't have suggested it, if we weren't so desperate," James tried to calm her.

"You actually suggested it, not them?" She stared at him, thinking carefully.

"Your secretary, she knows doesn't she? She said something about being grateful for my help with the deal tomorrow. Who else knows? Did you E mail the whole firm "Anna's going to take one, or is it five or six, for the company."

"No it's just her isn't it? You're having an affair with that bird brained, bottle blond, bitch? For goodness sake, you are, aren't you? What a cliché, boss banging his bimbo secretary. You have no class at all, do you?"

James had the grace not to try and deny it and sat silently, his eyes fixed on her. Anna thought for some time, glaring back at him.

"OK, time for you to make some hard choices, here's the deal, I'll do it. I really don't know why I am agreeing, but what's one more Gang Bang to a whore, as you so kindly called me. You can even watch, take part if you want and you do want to, I can see that.

If I do, that's it for our marriage, it's over, do you understand. I will see a lawyer next week and it's going to cost you, I promise. Well, it's up to you?" She waited for his reply.

It was James's turn to think.

"There is no need for that, we love each other still, don't we? I have to complete this deal, or the factory will close."

"That's settled then, I'm going to bed and don't think of coming to. I'll need my beauty sleep for tomorrow, won't I?" Anna finished and left.

Next morning, Anna mechanically went through what needed to be done. First they took the Kids over to James's parents for the weekend. They loved any opportunity to see their grandchildren. They road home in silence, when James's attempts to raise the mood, downplay what was expected of her today, fell on deaf ears. She went to bed to rest when they got home, largely to avoid any more contact with her husband.

Early in the afternoon, Anna got up to run a bath, locking the door. She looked at herself in the mirror. Most of the damage from her rape was pretty much gone, though the six cane marks were still clear. She showered and washed her hair, then carefully dried her long hair and made herself up. The drawn look was fading and she looked as she did a month ago. After dressing and packing, including a special dress for Dinner that evening and a bikini. The house had an indoor pool, evidently.

When they arrived, an elderly Arab couple greeted them warmly and showed them their room. The lady of the house worried Anna, did she know what was to happen after dinner, how would she react?

Ahmed, that was the owner's name, suggested a swim before dinner. Anna and James went back to their room, changed into swimming costumes and robes and went to the pool. There were five men around the pool in their 30's and 40's. She recognised four from dinner earlier in the week and was introduced to the fifth.

Anna was committed now, there was no point being shy, so she through off her robe and stood looking at the pool. She had chosen a small pink Bikini from her teenage years. It was perfectly respectable, but did nothing to hide her figure and it became even more revealing when wet, she knew.

All eyes were on her as she dived in and swam 30 lengths of the pool. When Anna got out, pulling the top over her artfully exposed nipples, she showered for a few minutes, bending down to wash her legs, showing her Ass, then turning round to show her tits trying to escape the top. It seemed that the situation was exciting her as well, her nipples stiffening. As Anna lay on a lounger, she stole a glance at the men. They didn't try to hide their stares, or the bulge in their trunks, even her husband.

After half an hour, they all went upstairs to prepare for dinner. Anna spent time and care getting ready, particularly on her hair. She new all Arab men loved Blond Hair and hers was a beautiful, natural dark blond, which had never came out of a bottle. She put on a thong and stockings, but not a bra, the dress couldn't accommodate one. Anna had chosen another of her "Saturday Night Specials". It was a simple white halter dress, with just a semi transparent strip of cloth, passing round her neck and over her breasts, connecting with a short skirt, which just covered the top of her buttocks. Her back was completely uncovered.

Anna admired her reflection. As she moved, her stocking tops were revealed and her naked back looked inviting. Her breasts were barely concealed at all, the nipples and areola showing through clearly. She smiled as she saw there was hardly any sagging. The side view showed large areas of her breasts. She really was dressed to kill, her only worry was Ahmed's wife and the two women servants who would be serving dinner, but there was nothing she could do about any disapproval.

As it turned out, there wasn't a flicker of recognition at her semi naked appearance at dinner. The meal was lengthy and relaxed. Anna and James were offered wine, but took fruit juice with the others. Conversation was easy and amusing through the meal, no business at all. The only distraction was the two hands from the gentleman on each side of her, exploring her thighs and stockings. Anna affected not to notice, but she was actually enjoying the attention. At times one hand would reach her pants and she spread her legs, to help them.

When dinner was over and coffee served, Anna accepted a large brandy, which she drank quickly, feeling the need for some Dutch courage. Ahmed suggested that he and James would finalise the contract and that the others could retire to the snooker room next door. Anna and the five other men rose and left the table, her two neighbours at dinner had their arms around her back, as they walked into the room, which was very impressive. A full size snooker table and overhead light on one side and a large log fire with several leather chairs and a sofa in front of it. In front of the chair was a large brown, bearskin. She liked it, a masculine room, smelling of leather and cigar smoke. It was lit by a number of table lamps and a large light over the snooker table. The men invited her to a game, she had never played of course.

Anna understood what game they were really playing. As she bent over, the men had a good view of her thighs above the stockings. One of them came up close behind her, pressing himself lightly against her Ass. He pushed her forward and helped her holding the cue and how to aim her shot, her breasts in the halter, were resting on the green baize. Normally the man explained, a player's body should not touch the table. In your case, they would make an exception, they all laughed.

She took her first shot, barely hitting the white ball and missing the red completely.

"I should have warned you, that there is a penalty for a miscue I'm afraid, to remove an item of clothing," He whispered in her ear.

Anna pretended to be shocked.

"But I'm wearing so little," as she went to remove her high heels.

"Apologies again, but I think I can speak for all of us, when I say we would like you to keep you're shoes and stockings on please."

That doesn't seem very fair," Anna said as she pulled the halter over her head and let her dress fall on the floor. She stood there just in her heels, stockings and thong, not attempting to cover herself. She ignored the men around her, bending down to try and make a shot again. The silent men, watched the muscles in her thigh tighten as she bent down and her breasts coming to rest on the baize. One came up behind her to help guide her shot, pressing his erection against her naked buttocks,

"That's not fair, you're distracting me," she complained

She made the shot anyway, missing of course. Just then, the door opened and a servant walked in with a table and towels, moving to set it up, followed by James. Anna stood up, staring at him, without expression and removed her thong, unbidden, as they stared at each other.

She was naked now, apart from the stockings and heels, standing there passively as they examined her without a word. Anna couldn't remember feeling so vulnerable and exposed, at the same time it felt exquisitely erotic. The atmosphere was electric, surrounded by five fully dressed men, smart in black tie. They seemed to be murmuring approval, Anna hoped so. She had even shaved her pubes completely, in honour of the occasion.

One of the men gently touched the cane marks on her buttock and she jumped, with the tension.

"Did your husband punish you, were you naughty?" he said.

"Him, no, I wouldn't let him do that to me."

They all looked at James, sitting by the fire now and laughed, softly. If he felt the humiliation, it didn't show on his blank face.

"No, I was bad at work and was punished, I deserved it," Anna replied.

"What did you do?"

"I took advantage of a teenage patient," Anna replied apologetically.

"That was very bad, wasn't it? We don't want to have to punish you tonight, do we?"

"Oh no Sir, please Sir, it hurt so much. I'll do whatever you want, I promise." Anna was quite enjoying this submissive role play.

david62
david62
226 Followers