Night Nurse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so hungry, I don't know why," She said to him, raising a quizzical eyebrow. He had to restrain himself from hitting her, which pleased her even more.

They both sat down and the conversation continued, as if nothing had happened overnight. Anna finished a large cooked breakfast toast and coffee, James picked at the food on his plate. She really was enjoying this, serves him right.

When they rose, Ahmed's wife took her to one side,

"Thank you my dear, Ahmed looks so happy and relaxed today, thank you,

I understand the proposed arrangement between you. He told me of your concern for my feelings, that was kind of you, you're a good girl. I will be very happy, if you make him happy." she squeezed Anna's arm.

As they said their farewells, Ahmed slipped a card into her hand,

"Call me to discuss our arrangement," and squeezed her buttock. That made James even worse, bunching his fists and glaring at Ahmed. This just got better and better.

They drove in silence to James parents, after his initial heated abuse. Anna simply ignored him, looking out of the window. She was used to being called a whore, tart, unfeeling bitch. An hour into the journey, Anna started speaking calmly.

"Look James we have to consider what we do. It seems we have two choices. One of us can go to a Lawyer to start divorce proceedings. We can choose some safe grounds, we don't want orgies and gang bangs getting into the paper do we?

Secondly, for the children and finances, we can stay in the house in separate rooms, leading separate lives. I'd go for the second choice if I were you, it's a lot cheaper and the kids will be happier. It's really up to you. I'll sweeten the deal with regular sympathy fucks if you like, unless you'd rather get those from your tart secretary. I'm sure she'll be very sympathetic."

"Don't talk about Ursula that way, you're the tart," He replied angrily.

"Suit yourself, but remember honey, if I'm the tart, you're my pimp."

Shortly afterwards, they arrived at the house, fixed on wide grins and joined the family for lunch.

More to come.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
david62david62about 8 years agoAuthor
Proof reading

You're quite right, RapidResponder, grammar and spelling do matter and my apologies.

Believe it or not, I did proof read the story several times. Like many of us I'm sure, I am under the illusion my English is good. The only check I use is the spell checker on this site,

Here's hoping I can do better.

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Please

proofread your work! I'm assuming that you are utilizing VR software and it is not infallible! And if you're not using it, you should have paid more attention in spelling class. I'm enjoying following Anna's adventures but I find the spelling/editing issues a bit distracting. I know, I know…most readers place content above style but if you take your writing seriously (and it seems that you do) then you'll want to make every effort to present your best work all of the time! Thanks for your story! ***

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Out of a bad beginning Anna wins

After a terrible beginning, a lousy job and marriage Anna finds the silver lining and reaches for the brass ring. Good for her. xoxoxo Annette

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
A Summer Interlude A brief affair between a young mother and a teenager.in Erotic Couplings
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming a Starr As a teen, I tried porn to fulfill my gang bang fantasy.in Group Sex
More Stories