All Comments on 'Night of a Thousand Licks'

by ladyofthemasque

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hurray!!

Hurray for chubby girls everywhere. What a great story and not a stick figure blonde to be seen anywhere. Thank you!

CuddleyOneCuddleyOneover 18 years ago
Chubby Chicks Need Love Too!!!!!!

Totally Hot!!!!! And true.....Chubby Chicks Need Love Too!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
De-Licious

A beautiful awesome tale. Pure delight for one who loves to give this delicious pleasure to luscious sexy women. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

What I wouldn't give to get this right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Does he have a brother? ;)

Quite possibly my favorite story on this site!

LJ_ReloadedLJ_Reloadedabout 5 years ago
Boundaries! Boundaries!

I was getting into this but argh, I can't really get into a story where the dude just manhandles a woman and rifles through her shit like he's entitled to ignore her repeated wishes for him to stop. Just because she's fat doesn't mean she has to be treated like that. Then Zane has been through what, two marriages, and now he's decided to go for Linda the nice woman (who apparently finishes last behind all those other women)? And it's because of "her defensiveness"? Wow that breaks suspension of disbelief - everyone knows fat women catch hell about their weight. I feel sorry for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re - Boundaries! Boundaries!

Aww look the fat person got all offended. Boo Hoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know it does make the jaw ache. Oral can stress the tongue but oh what fun it is to do it for the women a man loves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wrote to Cuddlyone. I will tell you the same: your personality is inside, men often fail to look beyond the book cover. A full figured woman is dimensional whether she is 109 or 199 pounds. What can be a subconscious fear is the man cannot control her if she becomes assertive. Bean poles can by tossed easier than capers.

As for what the storyline inplies; I have strained my tongue and told one woman about it because I worked hard and on many occasions performing oral sex on her. That was most of our extramarital relationship. There is a long and sorted story there but I will not share.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous