All Comments on 'Night of Changes Ch. 02'

by explorateur

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Delayed Self Cuckolding - Timeout Tech. Prob.

Lets see - nothing abnormal here - fucked wife and girl friend on wedding night - everybody does that! Guess you gotta do that in California if - but only if you are Canadian and marry a Doctor! Strange rules out there eh!

Kinda like russian roulette author - carelessly unrealistic and non-erotic but so very real to whom besides you?

Is it the mushrooooms or what?

You know it's puzzling - you have some talent but know reality thus this is not erotic or entertaining - just sickly confusing. Can you see that? Why of course not - yet.

Author please speed this up - The technical delay in cuckolding is upsetting the troops - well that and UAL pimping the rules. Anyway, my money is on the big black russian jew from Argentina Ontario but the crack dealer down the street says no. He has conducted many hours of consulting his mushrooooms with a gypsy from Montreal Turkey and says he has it pinned down to either a reformed gay summo wrestler from Mexico City Peru or a reawakened tranvestite pimp from Rome Ohio. Now I'm really confused as this guy isn't hardly ever in the wrong but he is left of center so --- I'm sticking with ex-Australian from Tahiti Georgia with the boomorang dildoes or doesn'tdoes. So there! Well, it just makes as much sense.

Don't snicker - the author now has a sensible reality track for the cuckolding at high noon - give or take a few chapters. Runum!

explorateurexplorateuralmost 19 years agoAuthor
Reply from Author

Well dear reader, I doubt you will read this but just in case. For your information you are reading Erotic Stories in the category GROUP. I'm sorry if you were looking for Danielle Steel novels, you ought to look somewhere else.

Don't get me wrong, I like all kinds of feedback from you readers, good or bad, just make it constructive, meaningful. If you don't agree with group sex Fantasies well don't read them. I don't think anyone is forcing you.

Enjoy your day and clean up your act buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Horny

Love this story, when is the next chapter due out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous