Night of Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about that?" He asked softly.

"No, so you better hurry up before I change my mind." She said with a smile. Phillip positioned both girls in 69, with Cindy on her back with her head over the edge of the bed and Maya on top of her with her butt sticking up in the air.

He pushed his dick into Cindy's mouth again, while he spit at Maya's ass and pushed a finger in her. He was so excited he almost lost it in Cindy's perfectly sucking mouth. So he pulled out and focused on his wife's asshole. He pulled his fingers out of her, and started liking and tongue fucking her.

When he felt that her butt is properly lubed up, he pushed his cock into Cindy's open throat to get it nice and wet. Then he positioned himself over his wife's virgin ass and started to push in.

---------------------------------------------

As they talked about their wedding night, fucking and kissing each other in the hot tub, at Phillip's description of their wedding night and their first anal sex experience, Maya lifted herself off of him and turned around. She positioned Phillip's dick at her anal entrance and slowly lowered herself onto him.

---------------------------------------------

After a moment of soft but steady pushing, his cock head popped into Maya. She gasped at the sudden invasion. Phillip stopped pushing and remained steady for a little bit before her resumed his movement. As another inch sank in, he pulled out completely and pushed his penis into Cindy's mouth.

Cindy was surprised to say the least, but she didn't protest and sucked him, wetting his tool for further probing.

Phillip repeated this until he was fully buried into his Maya's ass. He stayed there for a while, not moving, letting her get used to the feeling. The combination of Cindy's saliva and Phillip's gentle pushing; Maya was actually enjoying the experience.

"Now fuck me." She said breathlessly.

And so he did. Slow at first, but soon he was pounding her ass, pulling out once in a while to let Cindy suck and wet his cock.

It was too much, all this excitement, all of these new things, he just couldn't hold it any more. He told the girls he was about to come and Maya wanted him to come into her mouth. She wanted to taste her husband's cum for the first time, not her boyfriend's but her husband's.

Soon after his and hers announcements, Phillip pulled out and Maya turned around and laid next to her friend with her mouth open, waiting for his seed.

Phillip pumped his cock few more times above his wife's face. It was almost painful when he came. His first shot landed perfectly on Maya's face, from the top of her forehead, between her eyes and over her nose, to her open mouth. Phillip moved closer and the remaining sperm landed more or less right in his new wife's mouth. There were few stray cum stains around her mouth, but majority ended up right where it belonged to.

Maya played with her husband's seed with her tongue, coating her teeth with it, before swallowing it all.

Cindy watched it with a fascination of a five year old watching Power Rangers. Her mouth was slightly open, her lips dry, although her mouth was watering inside. To her it was the most incredible sight she ever experienced.

As soon as Phillip was done coming onto/into her friend, Cindy moved over to Maya's face and proceeded to clean her face off. She kept most of the love juice in her mouth although her curiosity made her swallow just a little bit, just to feel what her best friend was feeling.

With the cum in her mouth, Cindy kissed Maya, sharing the leftovers. To Phillip, this was the perfect ending to a perfect fuck, even though his dick was telling him otherwise. Throughout the remainder of the night, Cindy's got the carbon copy of Maya's ass fuck, while her friend sucked Phillip's dick in between. They didn't sleep much that night, and Phillip didn't want to hear about any fucking for a week after that.

But now in the hot tub, his wife was cuming with his dick fully in her ass and his fingers in her pussy on her clit. He followed Maya's lead and soon he was shooting his cum deep into her rear opening.

Maya loved the feel of his cum in her ass. It was one of her favorite. She clamped her ass muscles around him as he went softer and softer, trying to keep all of his seed inside of her.

She stood in front of Phillip, bent over and slowly pushed her index finger into her butt.

Phillip watched, as she pushed it all the way in, pulled it out, turned around, bent in front of him with her face just inches from his face. She put the index finger in her mouth and sucked on it as it was a lollipop.

Phillip was in heaven. He loved every minute of his life with this woman. Nothing and nobody could come even close to her. She was simply PERFECT.

Maya kissed him after cleaning her finger, and sat next to him in the bubbling water. Phillip put an arm around her shoulders and enjoyed the afterglow of a perfect sex.

After few minutes Maya tilted her head to look at her husband.

"Can I ask you something?"

To be Continued...

12