All Comments on 'Night Of Fun'

by jacki73

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
Very Erotic

This was a truly erotic story. It strikes all the right cords with the fantasies so many of us women have.... and some never get to live out. It was a stimulating story , and an intriguing scenario , and I loved it.... I can't wait to share it with my husband tonight. Who knows maybe we will use it for inpiration for our own exploration. I would love to read more stories like this one..... so please keep up the wonderful work.

ericahopeericahopeover 12 years ago
Mmm...lovely...

I generally don't think men do a good job of writing from the perspective of a woman, but you did a good job of it! And a very erotic story... :)

Erica :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good but watch "you" and "he"

I really liked the story. It was very hot. It would have been even hotter if you'd continued as if writing to your partner, instead of about him.

The change is here:

****

"Of course," why would you ask me that? That was kind of silly since we had been seeing each other for over a year, and spent a lot of time in each other's company.

"We are going to play in a new way. If at anytime you feel uncomfortable in anyway, just say icecream and I will stop." I nodded, and my mind was racing. What was he going to do?

****

You go from "why would *you* ask me that?" to "What was *he* going to do?"

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Beats a bedtime story

A few small errors & typos, but overall a very good read. Group sex scenes are not easy to write, but you have done a very good job with this one.

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous