Night of the She-Romps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a chorus of wolf-whistles and Elizabeth suddenly remembered that she and Mary were not alone. The She-Romps surrounded them, looking on with their hungry eyes. Some had their hands down their dresses and were panting with pleasure. Others had done as Pamela and Olivia had and were in tangles of two or three on the floor, looking up at the main attraction as they ran their hands and tongues over each other.

But now all eyes were on her breasts, those pale orange-sized humps, rising skyward, topped with dusky nipples that had hardened into points. Mary lowered her head and kissed one, then the other. Then, like an infant in search of milk, she took one of the breasts into her mouth and sucked, licked, and generally caressed it.

Elizabeth let out a surprised cry. Strange feelings were running through her -- a bit like intensified versions of the strangeness she had received before, a bit like those jolts of pleasure she had occasionally received while in bed with Richard, but constant. Whatever it was, she was growing fond of it.

Mary switched over to the other breast, then buried her head in the valley of Elizabeth's cleavage for a brief moment. Then she sat up, looming tall over Elizabeth, a mistress in front of a slave. She began peeling down Elizabeth's stockings.

"'Ey, Mary!" shouted Doreen, who currently had a young woman buried between her legs. "You're looking a bit overdressed."

Mary looked down at her dress, wrinkled and undone in several places but still covering her body. "So I am." She got up off the bed and shed her clothes with inhuman speed. With all the different layers it sometimes took Elizabeth several minutes to get undressed, but either Mary had dressed light for today or she was just so eager to get back to Elizabeth that she was moving quick as lightning.

Elizabeth looked at Mary standing at the foot of the bed, looking for all the world like one of those topless mermaids that adorned the masts of pirate ships. It wasn't as though Elizabeth had never noticed how beautiful her friend was before -- in fact, that was what she constantly thought about whenever Mary was over -- but before she had always had a classical, ethereal beauty that seemed untouchable and unreachable. Now, seeing her in the nude with her creamy skins and her breasts that dipped down to end in soft pink nipples she looked like another human being, a human being that was climbing into bed with her and very, very, approachable.

Mary brought her legs, those impossibly long white legs, up onto the bed as she hunched down on all fours, a position that Elizabeth could have never previously imagined her taking clothed, let alone nude. But if tonight had changed anything it had shattered her notions of Mary as ladylike -- or maybe her definition of ladylike.

Whether she was a lady or not, Mary was lowering her face to that hot delta between Elizabeth's legs. The newcomer took in a deep breath, not sure what to expect. Mary tugged at one of her thighs. "Dearie," she said. "You need to open your legs a bit."

The parts of the audience that were still paying attention laughed. However, by now most of them were keeping each other quite entertained. It reminded Elizabeth of her brothers wrestling as children, ending up in the strangest position, except of course everyone was nude and in those strange position they licked every body part they could reach, fondled the ones they couldn't, thrust up against each other like rutting animals.

Elizabeth's own attention was snapped back to the immediate when she felt a warm breath past across her lower lips. She looked down, dazing in wonderment at the sight of Mary between her legs, her straw-coloured hair splayed out over Elizabeth's thighs. The ends of it tickled, but that sensation was erased from her mind instantly when she felt something warm and wet -- a tongue, she realized -- running up and down her cunt, teasing the opening and sending electric sensations through her body.

She threw her head back and looked at the ceiling, and for the next several minutes she didn't feel like moving much, just twitching and moaning and crying out and clawing at the sheets beneath her. She couldn't place the actual movements Mary was making down there, just the raw sensation that she was creating. It was like this elemental warm moistness was enveloping her groin, and then spreading outwards, until that sweet sensation had reached the tips of her toes and the roots of her hair. And then a stronger sensation started building up at her cunt, the new centre of her world, and spilled outwards again. Onwards and onwards it went, her body advancing to a new level of rhapsodic pleasure. Each time she was convinced that she could never feel better, and each time she was proven wrong.

Dimly she felt that she was being penetrated, that special sensation of having part of another human being inside her, that breaking down of the barriers between bodies. It was about the size of Richard's cock but it was quicker and nimbler and turning and curling inside her and all of a sudden the world turned white and she was swept away by a giant wave of goodness that rocked her, then returned to run through her again until it finally escaped as a high-pitched scream from her body.

As she slowly came down from the high Elizabeth realized that everyone was staring at her from between each other's legs. She tried to gather her breath. "Wh-what was that?"

"Your first cum?" Mary said, looking up at her triumphantly. Elizabeth said nothing, but vaguely nodded her head. "Don't worry. It won't be your last."

Elizabeth felt an additional weight on the edge of the bed, and then another on the opposite side. It was Pamela, still naked as the day she was born and with that proud expression on her face framed by blonde hair so honey-shaded it made her look as if she was growing. Her darker-skinned servant Olivia was approaching Elizabeth from the other flank.

"Now Mary," said Pamela. "I believe you've had your turn. I hope you've left some of her left for us."

"I tried," said Mary. There was a little resentment in her voice, and Elizabeth wondered if even this group has bitter rivalries and hidden politics. But that wondering was cut off by Pamela kissing her left breast and then sucking at it voraciously, as if trying to devour it. Olivia joined her, licking first around the base of and then enveloping the tip of the other tit with her warm, delightfully wet mouth.

Elizabeth had felt sensitive and a bit dazed after her -- what had Mary called it, again? -- but the good sensations were rapidly coming back to her body as the duo of Pamela and Olivia feasted on her breasts. She tangled her hands in the long hair of the two women and let out little moans, hoping they got the message to keep sucking at any cost. Only at the back of her mind did she register the moans and shrieks of pleasure unfolding all around her.

But Pamela broke away, and as if mimicking her master Olivia followed suit. Elizabeth whimpered. Pamela offered her a wet finger, and when Elizabeth proved hesitant, all but shoved it into the newcomer's mouth. It tasted salty and sweaty but also a bit sweet. "Do you taste that?" She nodded, confused. "That's from my cunny. I'm wet, and you're about to make me wetter."

Elizabeth could do nothing more than let out a confused gurgling noise before suddenly Pamela's pale legs were being thrown over her head and her vision was encompassed by the other woman's blonde cunt resting on Elizabeth's chin. It was hot and real and so so close.

"Well?" Pamela said, almost tauntingly. "I'm sure Mary here taught you what to do now." Still Elizabeth hesitated. It was true that she had let Mary do that to her but doing it to another woman seemed like a huge step, actively participating in sin instead of merely being its acquiescent victim. Of course, when that giant spike of pleasure had hit her she certainly hadn't felt like a victim.

"Have you already forgot how it goes. Here. Olivia, give her a lick to remind her." There was more shifting on the bed and Elizabeth felt two strong hands grab her thighs, holding her legs apart. She could only assume it was Olivia, as Pamela's pale body was all she could see. And then -- a long, slow lick, making an agonizingly deliberate journey from the lowest point of her pussy lips to the top. It paused at a spot which nearly sent another shockwave through Elizabeth, and then suddenly went away.

Pamela reached down and grabbed Elizabeth's hair roughly. "You get the picture? You eat me, she eats you, everyone's happy. Understood?"

Elizabeth agreed by taking a tentative lick of the blonde treasure presented in front of her. She supposed that she had crossed the final moral line, but it didn't really feel like anything momentous. She took another lick, and then started trying to mimic what Mary had done to her, licking around the whole crotch area in a steady rhythm. She heard Pamela grunt, sounding almost like a man, and then the warm tender wet sensation from down below reappeared, Olivia hard at work following her mistresses' commands.

Elizabeth was worried about not doing what to do, but Pamela took care of that by barking commands from on top of her, although sometimes it was hard to hear with the blonde's thighs around her face. But evidently something was working because soon the aristocrat was writhing on Elizabeth's face, letting out increasingly loud grunts as she clutched the bed's headboard tightly. Olivia picked up the pace down below as well, lapping faster than Elizabeth would have thought a human tongue capable of. She also had two fingers sawing in and out of Elizabeth's slick passage.

"Dear God... coming!" Pamela shouted, then let out a string of curses in a rapturously deep voice. Elizabeth blushed even more than she already was. Some of Pamela's swearing would have shocked a sailor, while some of it Elizabeth had just never heard before. She didn't have time for meditation on it though, as she felt a finger shove its way into her, not through her already-occupied cunny but into her tight arse. This foreign sensation sent her completely over the edge, and a wave of pleasure that equalled her previous one swept through her. The sensation hadn't dulled one bit from repetition. Elizabeth thought she could get used to it.

A sweat-drenched Pamela slumped off of her face. Elizabeth was momentarily blinded by even the faint lamplight coming into her field of vision. Olivia was wiping her juices off her face. Elizabeth sat up and stroked her cheek, but the dark-skinned girl pulled away.

"Don't worry about her," said Pamela in a weak voice. "She gets off on taking orders. Does it in bed and in life."

Elizabeth wasn't sure about that, but collapsed back down against the bed anyways. There was a soaking wet spot around her crotch now. Her body felt weak, like all of her muscles had reached a state of contented bliss and weren't going anywhere any time soon. But despite that, she somehow knew that this night wasn't over, that she had only sampled a small patch of the forest of carnality that awaited her.

Even staring up at the ceiling she felt two presences leave the bed and a new one get on. It was Mary again, looking reluctant to leave the kisses of a freckled redhead but crawling up to wrap her arms around her friend.

"How are you?" Mary whispered. "If this is too much..."

"This is... perfect. I had no idea..."

Mary's smile was irrepressible. "Are you ready for the next round?"

Elizabeth experimentally flexed her legs. They were sore, but she was sure she could still go. And strangely, despite having just being released from a pile of girl-flesh, she felt a fierce desire for more growing inside her. She realized that she must now have that same hungry look in her eyes that she had noticed in the others earlier. How had she fallen so quickly into this kind of depravity? Was this something that had always been within her, or was it the Bacchanalian setting?

"Elizabeth?"

"Sorry. Yes, Mary, I'm ready." She tried to put on an expression of bravado.

"All right then. Doreen?"

The big woman stepped up onto the bed. She was fully unclothed by now, and despite her size Elizabeth found her strangely beautiful -- both her large pendulous breasts and full, exuberant body stirred something within her. But it was what was between her legs that really stunned Elizabeth.

"Mary... i-is that..."

Mary nodded, grinning at the large black phallus that was now strapped around Doreen's waist. 'Uh huh. Doreen claims she picked it up in France. Bigger than ol' Richard's?" Elizabeth said nothing. "I know it looks intimidating, but believe me, it feels fantastic."

Elizabeth was still a little worried. She was sure that there was no way it would possibly fit inside her. Sensing her discomfort, Mary clutched her friend's hand. "Hey. I'm here for you, and everything's going to be all right. Okay?" Elizabeth nodded, and Mary gave Doreen a thumbs up.

The big woman was now climbing on top of her, casting a long shadow on Elizabeth's red and sweaty body. She dipped her head down to suck on the newcomer's breasts, leaving little bite marks as she pulled away, strands of saliva glimmering in the lamplight. It felt like her mouth was all over Elizabeth, chewing at her shoulders, swirling in her belly button, licking along her neck. And then Elizabeth felt the head of that massive beast at her entrance. She froze.

Mary, still laying next to her arm in arm, caressed Elizabeth's shoulders. "Just relax. It's going to be fine." Elizabeth nodded and tried to loosen the muscles of her frightened cunt.

She felt the bulbous head slowly push past her lips, gently prying them open. She was slick with juices from her too previous encounters, but it was still a tight fit, with Elizabeth's thin passage clinging tightly to the phallus. Still Doreen kept pushing forward, slowly but inevitably, and Elizabeth found she was uncomfortable but not truly in pain. Still, she clutched Mary's hand tightly, trying to transfer all of the painful twinges caused by the stretching to her friend.

"All right," Doreen said in her gruff voice. "It's in."

Startled, Elizabeth looked down. She had expected a lot worse, and it was hard to believe the long entry of that monster was already in. But it did look like her hips were now fastened to Doreen's, with no sign of the intimidating phallus. At the same time she felt insanely full, that giant hard presence inside her feeling like a part of her body that she had misplaced but was now suddenly reunited with. She felt completely, ridiculously, whole.

The weight of Doreen's body was now pressed against hers, the ends of the woman's short hair scraping her face. Elizabeth felt as though she was about to be crushed in the most pleasing way possible. "You ready?" Doreen said. She sounded a bit impatient.

Mary gave Elizabeth a look, as if to reassure her that she could still get out of this. Elizabeth gave her what she hoped was a reassuring smile. "Yes. I'm very, very ready."

Doreen still started off slowly, lightly jogging her hips as the massive phallus began to move inside Elizabeth. The newcomer still felt strange, but that strangeness was eroding in pulses of pleasure. She realized that the carnal action had stopped all around her and the assembled She-Romps were simply watching raptly as this little woman was defiled by this hulking instrument.

Eventually Doreen picked up the pace, thrusting faster and faster, drawing out the artificial cock more before slamming it back into her. She thrust and grunted like a man, but unlike a man she didn't pulse and then shrink within a minute. She just kept going faster and faster, occasionally going down to lick or bite Elizabeth's lips or ears but mostly just focused on thrusting. She must have been getting pleasure from it too -- maybe just the bumps of their groins together, or maybe there was some mechanism within the device -- for Elizabeth saw signs of that agonizing ecstasy on her face. But she was soon distracted by her own impending climax.

This one simply exploded over her, like a cannonball. She felt as though she was being split in half by this massive intruder, completely annihilated and reformed as a being of absolute pleasure, pure elemental joy. She dimly heard herself screaming, heard Doreen shouting and swearing, but it was all so far away from her blissful sensory world.

It took Elizabeth a while to come down from that. When she did, she found that she was lying in the now sweat-soaked bed, panting heavily. Doreen and Mary were on either side of her, both looking exhausted but blissful. Elizabeth couldn't feel her legs.

"Wow," said Elizabeth. "That was... that was fantastic. Thank you, Mary, for getting me here... by hook or by crook, sure, but you still brought me to this place I needed to be."

"Sweetie, you misunderstand something," said Mary, playing with Elizabeth's long hair. "I'll benefit as much as you from this... in fact, I expect you to pay me back in kind on my next visit to your house."

"Perhaps I shall," said Elizabeth. "But first, I must find a way to walk."

"Walk?" Mary laughed. "You didn't think this was the end, did you? There are many more club members who still wish to break you."

Elizabeth looked around and, true enough, there they all were. Their activities with each other hadn't diminished the hunger in their eyes one bit. There seemed to be many more women as there had been at the table earlier, and they were all naked with their pert breasts and hardened nipples and glimmering cunthairs and beautiful flushed faces. Elizabeth felt a haze coming over her, and she supposed that was lust.

She opened her arms wide, past even the two women in her arms. "Well then, let those who want to love me love me. When love is on the line, I don't give a fig for what's proper!" And the mass of flesh started towards the bed.

The She-Romps existed under various official names for many generations. "When love is on the line, I don't give a fig for what's proper!" became the closest thing they had to an official motto. There are records dating them back to at least the later eighteenth century. Some believe that the group still exists today, although this cannot be verified.

That night was like every other meeting, in that it was the most important night of one prude's life. If the She-Romps had a mission beyond simple hedonism and release from the strictness of femininity, it was a meagre one: to convert women one by one into a fuller, or at least funner, way of living. Certainly it did nothing to house the beggars outside or dispell the world of men who looked down at them. But on those nights, in that oversized bed, it truly felt as though a revolution was coming.

12