Night Shift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will I put on another show for you? See if I can't fully revive your cock so you can ram it up my cunt and afterwards take me to work with a cuntful of your spunk?"

Jeff nervously looked about to make sure they were unobserved and said, "OK then, but make it quick. Are you going to do a sexy dance for me?"

"Not what I was planning. I was thinking more of repeating my performance that time with the car on the country lane."

Jeff's heart beat faster, and he stammered, "You mean you... you..."

Sally cut in, "I haven't peed since I got home from work this morning, and I really need to go, and, as I remember, that time I did it at the car, you got hard again."

Jeff felt his cock stir. He was speechless. He watched as Sally positioned herself in the pool of light shed through the patio door, facing him, and parting her legs. No sooner had Sally got into position than a powerful blade of piss gushed from her pussy and spattered on the patio sending a spray of ricocheting droplets over her own and Jeff's feet. The blade, Jeff was positive, spread from top to bottom of her slit, and tapered into a thick stream that twisted before hitting the patio deck and disintegrating into the droplets that warmly caressed his feet.

"Oh Jeff, do you need to pee? Pee for me please. Pee into my puddle." Sally pleaded through the ecstasy of this act of exhibitionism for her husband, as her piss cascaded out.

Jeff reached down to hold his cock, which was gradually growing.

"No, don't hold it, let it pee free. I want to see how it behaves."

Jeff obeyed his wife's instructions and let go his piss. It was a powerful stream, for Jeff had not been since he left his work that evening. His pee landed in the now substantial puddle created by Sally, but fell short of her landing point. So Jeff moved closer to Sally so that his pee landed on the same spot as hers. But Jeff's cock tended to move without being steadied by his hand, so sometimes the streams collided sending droplets off to the side, and at other times the streams missed each other all together.

"Oh Jeff, this is fantastic," Sally enthused, "Seeing you pee is making me even more turned on than I was just peeing for you."

But Jeff was out of pee, and his stream dwindled and died, leaving his cock dripping from its tip. Before he even thought about shaking the drips off, Sally had told him not to. Meanwhile Sally was still pissing strongly although she knew there wasn't much more left to expel. Then, on impulse, Jeff got onto his knees in the puddle that by now had surrounded both their feet, and cupped his hands in Sally's stream. When his hands were full, he opened them up and then wrung his hands in Sally's stream, sending splashes onto the insides of her legs. Sally was greatly thrilled by this action, and said to Jeff, "I'm just about finished, hurry and cup your hands right under my cunt so I can feel my piss against it."

Jeff did as she asked, cupping his hands over her pussy and letting her piss fill them before overflowing and running down her legs.

"Oh YES, YES, YES, that is amazing," Sally quietly screamed.

Jeff's cock was now fully erect, and he was eager to comply with Sally's earlier demand to ram it up her cunt, but he was still savoring the last of Sally's piss flowing into his hands. When he was sure Sally's flow had stopped, he spread his piss soaked hands all over her cunt and pubis, and then wiped of the excess piss on her bum cheeks.

Sally, absolutely rampant, went over to the patio bench, bent over it and commanded Jeff to take her from behind. Jeff followed the wet footprints Sally had made crossing over to the bench, adding his own to the trail. Sally's legs were spread wide and Jeff roughly thrust his cock into Sally's cunt, slippery from her piss and her juices, right up to the hilt. On its way, Jeff's cock grazed Sally's G-spot, sending a shockwave through her body.

"Fucking hell, what on Earth did you just do?" Sally asked.

Jeff halted immediately, thinking he had hurt Sally, and replied, "Just rammed my cock into your cunt. Did I hurt you?"

"Just the opposite, you touched a sensitive spot on your way in. Do it again please."

Jeff slowly withdrew his cock until its head was just inside Sally's vagina and he pushed it back in again, but this time slowly. "Did you feel it this time?"

"Yes, but not so intense, do it harder next time."

Jeff thrust more forcefully with his next strokes, each stroke eliciting a "Yes" from Sally, which changed to "Faster."

So Jeff pounded his cock faster into Sally. Whatever it was doing to Sally, Jeff found that he was receiving more sensations from this position and he knew that it would not be long before he came. 'Blimey, I'll have come three times in as many hours,' he thought, 'I didn't know I had it in me.'

Sally was also close to climax, and she was bucking as Jeff thrust into her, causing his cock to come fully out a couple of times. Jeff grabbed Sally's hips tighter to hold her steady, and pulled her to him with each thrust inwards. Jeff could feel his balls tighten as his cock prepared to discharge its load of semen into Sally.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Sally all but screamed as she held the back of the patio bench in a vicelike grip while her body tensed. As her orgasm took her over, her legs gave way and she had to support herself by wedging her knees on the front edge of the seat. This disengaged her cunt from Jeff's cock, which had also just started cumming, and his spunk shot over Sally's bum and lower back.

More astounding though, Jeff noticed a fluid squirting from Sally's pussy and thought at first she might be peeing again, but it didn't act like pee. At the same time, Sally exclaimed, "Ohmygawd, I'm peeing."

Even while Jeff grabbed his ejaculating shaft and rubbed it up and down to milk the last of his spunk, he gathered some of Sally's fluid, which by now had stopped squirting and was just oozing from her pussy lips, with his free hand and rubbed it between its fingers.

"No, it's not pee, Sally. It's more like my pre-cum. You've just ejaculated!"

Sally was now kneeling on the patio and sitting on her heels while resting her head on her arms which were folded on the bench seat. She was exhausted. "That was the most amazing climax I have ever had."

"It was amazing for me too," Jeff retorted, "Your climax, that is."

After several minutes of recovery, Sally stirred herself and commented, "I must shower and get ready for work."

"I'll join you in the shower, but I haven't any stamina left for more hanky-panky."

"Neither have I, which is just as well because if I don't hurry I'll be late."

They had their shower together and Sally pulled a dress over her head.

"No underwear?" asked Jeff.

"No, I'll be getting naked anyway, and the less garments to bother about the better."

Jeff's cock stirred at the thought of his wife running about her office naked with the other girls on her shift. He stifled a groan, 'where is all my horniness coming from', he thought, 'is it my wife, or, imagining the other girls naked.'

Sally slipped her feet into a pair of flat-heeled shoes, grabbed the Polaroid, and announced she was ready.

Jeff said, "Bring home the photos you take," knowing that he wanted to see pictures of the other girls. "In fact, I'll take tomorrow off work and collect you in the morning when you come off shift and we can look at the pictures together."

"You randy bugger, you just want to see my girls naked."

Jeff blushed, and anxious to get off that topic, said, "Let's go then, or you'll be late."

"You get the car warmed up, I'd better take extra film for the polariod."

As Jeff left the bedroom to get the car ready, Sally opened a dresser drawer to get the film. As she picked up the film, she dislodged a bubble pack of small tablets, which she took a second look at. It was her contraceptive pills, which she had stopped taking several months previously because they weren't shagging. 'Oops!' Sally thought.