Night Train: A Flexible Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew wondered if this thin undershirt is still her only clothes item?.. But eventually she moved to find something in her bags, sheets moved away and he could see short and loose skirt, which she apparently used as a night clothes at trains. Sleepy Andrew watched Nadya closely while she dug in her things. Either she teased him intentionally, or she just didn't care, but he (and only he, looking under the table between their bunks) could see some interesting things. First, she had taken yesterday tangled closes from her bag, and struggle to untangle it. In this daylight Andrew enjoyed to study her panties (which he missed at evening), it was lacy thong of light blue color, and from how she had held and smoothed them it seemed like she wanted him to watch and adore.

Next, Nadya had taken a small transparent package from the bag, tossed it onto the table, and sat back on her bunk cross-legged. And before she had wrapped her waist and legs in sheets, Andrew had a very great eyesight under her short skirt: nothing was there except for her smooth sex.

While Nadya unpacked her breakfast, the train had stopped at some small station, and other travelers left the compartment. Train have moved again and nobody moved in. They have to spend two more hours before last stop, and Andrew wondered whether something would happen in those hours? Something matching inventive and tender craziness of last night?..

After doing his "morning duties" at train bathroom, Andrew had returned to the compartment and closed the door lock, a bit demonstratively. Nadya smiled to him, eating a peach (in November! God bless globalization). "Great night, huh?" she asked in an affirmative tone. "Yeah", Andrew jokingly agreed, "nothing is better than a good talk with understanding partner".

"Yep," Nadya jokingly and almost indifferently said, and added, "take your seat, please". Andrew couldn't understand what is that about: "seat and watch what happen"? Or "seat and fuck off, yesterday's night is over"? But in the nearest moments, it turned out to definitely be the former.

As he seated, uncertain, she just casually dropped the hand with a half of large peach to her lap... and, he still can't remember how, but definitely in one, smooth, incredibly erotic movement her skirt was up to her waist and the shameless openness of the half-peach was playing with the shameless openness of Nadya's pussy. It was just like that: seconds ago he thought the morning probably would be some word play and a few more last glimpses... and now he just observed how she "kissed" her already obviously moist sex with juicy fruit, somewhat resembling woman's sex itself.

Andrew fidgeted nervously on his bunk, trying not to lose a moment of this strange show, not knowing what to do but trying to remember every sight. She turned the half-peach with its "opening" to the spectator, hiding Nadya's entrance... and somehow representing it. She even deepened her finger a bit into the meedle. Then, she turned it other way, sticking the juicy part to her own juices, like two kissing mouthes- or two tribbing pussies, Andrew's perverted mind had to add. And then, just as simple as that, she somehow, in series of slow, sensual, indistinguishable movements, managed to insert the whole half-peach into herself. First, it was deforming a bit, dropping the juices down Nadya's perineum to her anus. Then, she fondled her inner lips to let it inside. There was a moment which seemed painful, either Nadya would give up, or the peach would become a mess. But then, in one quick transition, it was inside completely.

And almost immediately, Nadya stood up and said: "please lie down". Somehow, Andrew understood. Almost without pause, he was laying face up, and Nadya sitted on his face, with her Nadya-and-peach tasting pussy. And he have forgotten everything and just licked her to orgasm.

(He'd be happy to remember every moment of that afterwards... But nothing except "I licked her to orgasm" came to mind.)

And it was almost the end. Except here getting completely naked, with calm and precious smile, cleaning herself up from the sweat of the night and morning with wet wipes, without any hurry and with the obvious joy of Andrew admiring her silently. And exept her pulling out the half-peach and giving it to Andrew to eat, while she was eating other, "not used" half, being still naked. And except her wiping her pussy with last night's thong and-after second of hesitation and even some regret-giving them to Andrew too.

And then she just dressed up (undershirt, dress, woolen tights, no panties, winter boots... then outerwear he can't even remember) and left at the station.

12