All Comments on 'Night Walker's Woman Ch. 06'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 9 years ago
hooooolllyyyy snikies!

Rex means business!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more!

love this series, keep writing!

servergirlservergirlabout 9 years ago

Yes!! Love that his first priority is his woman and her daughter. Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next.

Shandi_BShandi_Babout 9 years ago
Jaycee....

Jaycee's tough, independent woman act is making her unlikable. I understand she has tons of issues that she needs to work through; however, in your attempts to showcase her issues, you're making her unlikable.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 9 years ago
Really enjoying this.

Jaycee is a strong lead. A little too hard at the moment... I'm worried she'll be so brittle she breaks... but I have faith that Rex can soften her up. I like Rex and that he puts his girls first. I know he has the need to protect them, but he needs to tell Jaycee what is going on and let her handle it (or not). He can't treat her like a child and pick and choose how much to tell her.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

As an aside, you wrote that Jaycee could feel his chest hairs when she buried her face in Rex's chest but in a previous chapter when she wondered about his chest hair, Rex mentioned he was bare like his Native American ancestors. It's a minor error but I thought I'd pass it on, in case you edit and publish.

Thanks for writing.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You...Cantfightfate

Yes, I caught that one myself the other day. And to all of you...thank you so much for those types of feedback that is why I pre-publish all my rough drafts here before Amazon, B&N and all the others. You guys have made The Arrangement ten times a better book with the plot holes you filled in and suggestions you made.

Oh one more thing...chapter length. This one is about the same as all the others. That is my goal for all my stories...consistency. This one runs somewhere in the 5-6K words range...give or take a bit...and this was 6,200. I know it just seems too short...especially when I always try to leave you with a cliff hangar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

More please! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES