All Comments on 'Night Walker's Woman Ch. 07'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

I am enjoying every word of every story. Thank you for the time and imagination you put into every story.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
Outstanding Story So Far!

While the women's back-and-forth inner struggle is slightly annoying, they are understandable. But I am glad to see some progress is being made and that hopefully Rex will let the secret out.

BTW, I'm still undecided if it's weird that as an adult male, I immediately recognized your Pocahontas referenced....the jury is still out....oh the pains of watching Disney movies as a child and remembering most lines.

Thanks for posting and I'm glad I found the story again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please!

I love this story and hope to see it continued. Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please continue this story. It's great.

MissesthebeachMissesthebeachover 8 years ago
Thoroughly enjoying these

and anxiously waiting for the next chapter!

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, please, please...

Oh Please continue this story... it's right up there with "AEgir's Captive/Bride/Wife". Please don't leave us hanging. I truly like all the main characters, and I need to know that they all survive... except the monster of course... him I want to see unmasked and destroyed! There are about 4 men I think it could be, can't wait to see if it is indeed one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aaaaaaggh

You CANNOT leave it hanging like that.

P. L. E. A. S. E.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please finish the story. We need to see how it ends.

adpetersen1972adpetersen1972about 8 years ago
MORE!!! Please I beg of you.

This is THE MOST impressive Native Shifter story I have ever read. And that includes from published authors. I have been entirely engrossed in everything about this one. My heart skipped a beat at the end of this chapter. PLEASE tell about Night Walkers and how it ends. Leaving at a cliffhanger, with no follow up leaves me feeling lost. SO PLEASE keep THIS story going!!!!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 8 years ago
I'm going to join my voice...

To the people pleading with you to continue this story!

This was a very nice first chapter, but there is so much more potential here, it'd be a shame to waste!

DracosBabyDracosBabyover 7 years ago
More Please!

I just found this story and read all in one sitting...well except for a bathroom break. I really enjoyed this story and hope to see it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, please!

I've been following your Aegir series, but found this while scrolling through your collection. Wow! While I love the Aegir stories and can't wait to see more of them, I would LOVE to see this story continued! Please, please, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs an ending!!

They haven't made love! Come on!!! Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHY, WHY WHY

WHY WAS THIS STORY NEVER FINISHED ITS BEYOND BRILLIANT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Marvellous

Just too marvelous and too wonderful for words. Please, please, return to these characters when you can.

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

It's been a long time but I hope you finish this story someday.

FalconsverseFalconsversealmost 5 years ago
Why have you not continued and finished the story?

This is a great story and would really like you to finish it. I have read to many unfinished stories by writers that just stopped. I see you are posting new chapters to another story, I just ask you to please finish this one it has been a wonderful story.

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
I am working on it...

Yes, Falcon, I am working on it. It is one of my favorites too. Rex is one of my favorite heroes. He knows what he wants and goes for it. My stumbling block has been research. I want to do the Native American animism justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don’t leave it here

I am eager to know what happens next if there is more. I feel there should be after reading the last chapter. What happens between Jaycee and Rex and what path does Angel take along side what can grandad do to help her through it.

I find your wrighting so captivating and am slowly working my way through all your stories more then a chapter long. Yo have such great imagination and you bring the stories to life with feeling and emotions.

Tara CoxTara Coxover 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon...

Yes, there is more. And yes, this story is on my To Be Finished list. I have not started on it yet as AEgir's is pressing. But NaNoWriMo is coming up, perhaps then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

love your writing style and content! glad to heard that you plan to write more.

welldun4u2welldun4u2over 4 years ago
And another plea to continue

Tara,

Compelling story and narrative. Please do give us another chapter or three?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story - Thank you for sharing your writijg

Great story!

This is first of your writings I have read. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and as such I am encouraged to read more of your work..

I also praise you for not only being a prolific writer, but also for your writing and publishing continuity across so many years!

Thank you very much for continuing to generate and share you work

CRW

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

Small Typo

I think you meant, “a blind man could see,” near the beginning of this chapter instead of ‘a blond man could see’. I’ll go back now & finish reading this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES