All Comments on 'Night with Melissa'

by JCasDC

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Blatantly cheating on your loved one immediately without any hesitation (except for the risk of being identified as a cheater) at the first opportunity one gets, depicts such a low moral standing and low self-controll that it becomes very difficult as a reader to identify with the 'I' of the story. The story therefore inevitably becomes a great put off for me.

Sorry, but I left after a few paragraphs only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
night with melissa

Who says it's blatant cheating if you have an open arrangement and the wife is likely to be getting some strange on her own?

Good story, fun, but did I miss the part about Melissa being single or married? However she plays, this could be interesting--especially if the girls set this up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
lacking at the start.

The set up at the start was decent with the male's wife leaving for a trip, but there was no real set up to him being a voyeur, or her being a bbw. To be quite honest I had completely forgotten that he spied on her until it was brought up later when she was at his house. The sex scene is good and fine, but just like actual sex, if you don't give the proper time to build up to the moment, then it's less explosive and more meh. Think of it like literature foreplay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCasDC@JCasDC
70 Followers
Retired. Into simpler more peaceful, more beautiful things in life. Huge bucket list begins with many writing projects. Self publishing on Amazon as Dalton Cole. Complete Novella versions of many of these works available for sale there.