All Comments on 'Nights in Rodan Ch. 00'

by feistyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely Intro!

I'm loving it already! I hope you'll write more, your writing skills are superb! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
looking forward to the story

Well crafted beginning to your story. While the premise is not new, the presence of an unknown traitor and the damage to the girl's mind makes for a good combination of plots.

thedevilslayerthedevilslayerover 10 years ago
No need.

No need to go easy on u.U did a brilliant job for a first-timer.Don't bother too much for sex,use it only to enhance the plot.The one thing I implore u to do is never leave the story unfinished.Post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

I think this is a very good start. The language is good, and the story intriguing... Keep it up

feistyphoenixfeistyphoenixover 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you all! I am so glad you like it, I just submitted the next chapter. Given the turnaround time for this one you should be able to see it in about 3 days. I hope sooner though!

Currently I am writing the climax of the story and it should be completely done by the end of this week. This is not a story that will be left unfinished! :)

DivineDestinyDivineDestinyover 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next installment!

1) I love the Druid idea, and I can't wait to read more about their culture and such, there's so many things you could do!

2) It takes a lot to make me teary but little Eleanor managed it, trying to get her daddy to wake up. That was heart wrenching. Well done!

3) OH MY METAPHORICAL GOD WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER, THIS WAS SUCH A FANTASTIC START!

feistyphoenixfeistyphoenixover 10 years agoAuthor

The next chapter goes live today/tonight. Hope you like it as much as this one!

RoguesladyRoguesladyabout 10 years ago
Nice

Nice work there!

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneabout 10 years ago
I like it...

Just remember, sex isn't necessary for a story to be good. Write your story, if sex happens it happens... DO NOT force it, since sex can ruin your story as well.

I love how you started it, and even how you ended it. Makes me want to continue to the next chapter.

Please, let the story unfold as it will. If sex isn't a part of it, that's fine. Not every story on here needs to have sex. Most that have it in excess aren't great stories.

Horus_rulesHorus_rulesabout 10 years ago
Great storyline.

Looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous