All Comments on 'Nights in Rodan Ch. 04'

by feistyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 10 years ago
Oh. My. Gosh!!!!!

I was not expecting the arranged marriage!!!!

I was....I can't.... I just....wow. Don't get me wrong, it was just a complete twist. A great one! I'm glad you did it. This is the first story I've read on here that surprised me with the plot. Glad you wrote it in!

Keep up the great work!

RoguesladyRoguesladyabout 10 years ago
Damn...

girl you know how to lead and continue a story!!! Waiting till the next one!!!

thedevilslayerthedevilslayerabout 10 years ago
Fuck this story.

Fuck it,I thought that Leni was going to marry Rayn????That was the romantic angle u were supposed to explore.Not Kieran???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not going to lie. . . .

I don't like how week she has become and easily manipulated. At dirt I was rooting for her but now not very sympathetic. Although I dont like Rayn that much, don't like how she is forced into a marriage and how she accepts it like that.

feistyphoenixfeistyphoenixabout 10 years agoAuthor
Just remember...

The story isn't over yet. There's a lot more to come.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
I like Kieran

I can see Kieran really loving her and then him dying and she ends up with Rayn. Very Bertrice Small-ish

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 10 years ago
Everyone sure seems butthurt...

...over the direction you're going.

It bugged me a LITTLE how quickly she fully accepted her mandated relationship with Kieran. I think that's mostly because we didn't really get to see their friendship develop on the road.

I fully anticipate all the things your readers (myself included) will come to pass, namely: RaynxLeni and Leni v. Mollach.

The thing is, while WE know Mollach's no good, and Leni knows that he is taking two big bites out of her personal freedom, she has no particular reason to protest his demands on her. She only JUST found out that she is anything other than a young widow--she doesn't have a political agenda. She's smart enough to know that, considering the threat she poses to the current ruler, she is EXTRREMELY lucky to have escaped with her life and not be locked away in a dungeon for the rest of eternity.

There are a few eventualities of which I am certain, but the road to getting there promises to be dramatic and exciting. Feistyphoenix, thank you for sharing your talent and vision with us. I look forward to reading more!

feistyphoenixfeistyphoenixabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you Pallas for your comment. I knew this plot twist would irk some readers but it is my humble opinion that it's much more fun to read a story when you can't predict what happens next. If i'd let her be with Rayn now, the story would pretty much be over, the urgency gone, and i'd have to write the climax and wrap up ASAP to keep anyone even remotely interested.

I will consider an edit to the previous chapters that shows her developing friendship with Kieran to make future readers buy into it a little more. So thank you for that suggestion. :)

FP

rakasharakashaabout 10 years ago
Enjoying the story.

To start, you should know I've been reading stories on litedotica for years,but have never been motivated enough to sign up for an account until now. I don't have any specific feedback, I just wanted you to know I've really been enjoying the story and check back daily to see if the next part is up yet. Looking forward to chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WishFish

Team Kieran!! ;)

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Very interesting

But absolutely hate the arranged marriage! To have the freedom of choice stripped the most important decision you can make is an evil practice. You made something that I haven't really given enough thought to real. Truly a despicable way to treat women. Sex without love is sad at any time; on your wedding night, heartbreaking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous