All Comments on 'Nightstick'

by Silvermouse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 13 years ago
Another great story

Your humor and deft touch both show in this story. You have really bent the superhero mythos in this bit of magic. Another 5 stars

talismaniatalismaniaabout 13 years ago

This is delightful! I love how much fun you had with the genre. Thanks for the chuckles and the marvelous images.

rguernsrguernsabout 13 years ago
Great!

Wonderful way with words you have, Silvermouse. Thanks for a fun, sexy read. Can't wait to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Supremely awesome!

A VERY good read. Amazing story and concept. The only thing, the tiniest critique that I could possibly scrounge out after a week (okay, just after this... but still...) is that you could've stretched the whole thing into a longer story. Impatiently waiting for a sequel, for that is MUST with a story this amazing. Or maybe another story like this....as some would say, endless possibilities...

mememe621mememe621almost 13 years ago
Amazing!

What a fantastic story! Really well done. I hope you'll write a sequel!

Also, the beginning and ending reminds me of Roger Zelazny's "The Engine at Heartspring's Center," about the Bork. Coincidence?

japassoujapassoualmost 13 years ago
"The Nightstick Rises"

^ the name for your sequel. :) pun intended.

seriously, though, this was amazing. please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely incredible

This could easily be made into a movie, having all the required elements of self-discovery, romance, villains, questions of morality, and personal growth.

Maybe that's what the mark of a good story is - i.e. whether or not it can be made into a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ooooohhhh, that's so f*cking cheesy.

Decent story arc, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous