All Comments on 'Nighttime Confessions 2: Sunrise Pt. 01'

by MacDuke

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
all this in one week

forgot the family.turn to whore and slut.now hubby please forgive me and take me back, b/s.

1Kiki1Kikiabout 18 years ago
Once Again, You Stimulate More Than The Mind

Ahh my love, the things you do to me...I always enjoy reading what you've written! The range of emotions I go through and the many different levels of excitement your writing brings me to is beyond comprehension. I love what you have done with this story and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
EXTREMELY BORING!

But that's me

DeadWouldDeadWouldabout 18 years ago
A woman's point of view?

You must be joking.

What a man thinks a woman might think - maybe.

I agree with the poster below - boring and overly wordy. Worst of all she had virtually not one intelligent thought (as put by the author)

I'll read the rest, but Foux Pas' ending puts this tripe to shame.

1Kiki1Kikiabout 18 years ago
ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Please tell me how one can actually read this and not think it's great?!?! As a woman, it turned me on...while I may not agree with all that has transpired, it's a story and it's HOT. Don't listen to the dim bulbs dear, more than likely they couldn't get past the small words and couldn't understand the rest...or maybe their conscience gets the best of them while reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ahem from Ice

Well I loved this ..so hard for a man to write from a womans point of view and what she is thinking ..but I got very turned on by this story...hmm I wonder if there is a club like this local to me?

1Kiki1Kikiabout 18 years ago
Perhaps...

Perhaps Mz Ice...we could start one of our own...you "UP" for that one Mac?

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryabout 18 years ago
Wondering where it is going?

MacDuke, I had planned on waiting until I read the whole story before posting a comment, but after reading this, I had to comment. I enjoyed it, but there seemed to be a real dichotomy in the story. You seem to be taking the concept of a woman torn between two poles almost to the point of a dual personality.

First, I really enjoyed the beginning of the story where you describe her emotions and feelings over what she had done. Frankly, you nailed the type of conflict that I imagined and described it very well. You also took it further in her realizations of what it could mean to the marriage. Similarly, the breakfast scene and the scene with Dee Dee and Rachel were also very well done. I enjoyed the way that you delved into the foundations of the club.

I'm of mixed mind about the vagina monologue. That is where it almost seems there is a split personality. It reminded me of a Freudian discussion between the Id and Ego. It's interesting but only makes sense to the extent that you envision some sort of repressed sexual creature in Marge just waiting to get out.

Finally, the massage scene. That is the one scene that doesn't seem to fit the story. First off, it truly seems incomprehensible that Judy would seek to seduce Marge after the scene with Frank. Since the group is concerned about their extra curricular activites being discovered, the realization that Frank has suspicions would be a reason to stop activities for the remainder of the conference. In particular, I think that the fright would certainly put a lid on Marge's repressed sexuality. I can't see Judy going right out to try to seduce Marge or having any success if she tried.

I must say that your concept of Judy is pretty Machiavellian. She certainly has her own agenda and is working hard to attack Marge's weak spots. I do question whether her efforts to seduce Marge (both by the masseuse and her own attempts later) are consistent with the "guilt" and "remorse" and comprehension of Marge's position that she seemed to show during the breakfast and lunch.

Finally, don't pay attention to the critics that are accusing you of being wordy. Your effort is a lot deeper than a lot of the stuff I have seen on this site. It takes time to try to explain emotions and thought processes. there are plenty of readers who enjoy this.

I'm looking forward to where you are taking this.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
It reads like she will rationalize herself into

having sex with anyone. Too bad she didn't include her head in the discussion between her heart and pussy. It looks as if she has made her decision to be a cheating slut betraying her husband.

The only people who believe in that phrase "it's just sex. It's not harming anyone" are single people and people who are cheating anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There Doesn't Seem To Be A Singular Path Yet

Constructively in this marital epic - Extrodinary depth and introspection. You are most comfortable with the applicable words and the flow, while almost undetectable, is moving right alone.

The question is where 2 ? She has seduced herself but openly suffers. Judy Judy Judy is pulling her back into a - to be seduced frame of mind by taking her to the edge numerous times but stopping on the edge to keep her pumped up for tonights wrestling of herself and others.

The womb to earth arguement was tegiously protracted but served an interesting purpose. She doesn't know where the hell she sits - whether on one or more cocks. She also knows now that she orally can't reach her own cunt which is suddenly both necessary and frustrating.

If one felt there would be some fair and reasonable consequence to all this messing around, it could make this multi possible who and what's next exploration and wandering infidelity more comfortable. Failing that clarity, discomfort grows with a writer whose predilections aren't really known yet in this theme. Predictably, this surpresses deep interest, expressed & felt emotions, and scoring as most readers like the complex arousal aspect but want and expect fairness and justice for her cuckolded.

So very well written but still in the swamp of unknowns with multiple directions available - however without even one that appears upward or positive in a continued family or fairness sense.

Awaiting your direction with hopeful credibility - with pending Regard

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Ok, I admit it. I'm totally lost here

You have her:

-First wake up that morning feeling guilty and expecting to tell her husband what she's been up too

-Immediately right after that you then have her playing with herself to try and rationalize it away before breakfast

-Then you have her get mad at everyone else because she partially blames them for her decision to cheat on her husband the night before.

-Then you have her boss basicly tell her he's trapped her in a lie and he knows what she's been up too

-And then you have her fantasizing\having a lesbian realtionship.

Did that about cover it? That morning she was feeling guilty and that afternoon she's seriously wondering what it would be like to be with another woman?

I'm lost.

Not even a scorecard is going to help me with this story. Its not that its because I think it isn't well written, it's written pretty well, but its because of all the bouncing around you have the main character doing.

The only thing that will make the "trifecta" complete with this story is when you have the husband find out, but tell the wife he always secretly wished she'd sleep with other men because it turns him on. That or have her decide to never do it again after this week and just give the husband more sex than he ever expected till next year. Or better yet when the husband learns he just goes "I love you so much I'll never think about it again, long as you promise never to do it again".

Oh well

1Kiki1Kikiabout 18 years ago
Okay here's my take...

It seems to me as if those of you who are criticizing this story are male...what you need to realize here is that Mac has put himself totally out there as a writer in this story to write from the female perspective. You don't understand it because you cannot get into the heart and mind of a woman who would go through these feelings. Many times, a writer will just write to put their thoughts and fantasies in black and white. Mac researched, asked questions, questioned questions...sometimes it was almost downright annoying all the questions he had...not in a bad way, but it made me think beyond the perameters that I was used to. I don't know who else he drew upon for insight, but I know that I, myself, could and do totally relate to Marge and all her thoughts and internal monologues. What it comes down to is that Mac did something most men are afraid to try and he did a damn fine job with it. Kudos to you Mac for shaking it up a bit!

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 18 years ago
I'm with Risq..I'm lost too!!!

She goes through all these feelings and then later finds out she is the only female in the group that is happily married...Duh...talk about being suckered in...and the fact that DeeDee passed on it altogether and the others were divorced or in bad marriages.

Then she starts exploring her feminine sisters.

Talk about a confused woman....who seems to forget who Don is once in a while.

Let's see how the author ends it.

But that's me.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 18 years ago
ok,but

i do find some parts a little long winded.

andy1hardy...i believe your one comment holds true 'Talk about a confused woman....who seems to forget who Don is once in a while.' Marge has had quite a 24hrs and now must deal with it without the benefit of experience or reliable shoulder to cry on.

i agree with capecodmercury's comment about the lesbian scene.while well written it just doesn't seem to fit with the trauma the writer was trying to project prior to that scene.

story well worth waiting around for next chapter.

of course, andy1hardy, you know both off us no doubt will have our hands slapped and be scolded by 1kiki. she seems to have made herself the guardian of this story and all opinions must meet with her approval. capecodmercury,you may want to sit on your hands,also, 1kiki may not like your opinion,either.

don

DeadWouldDeadWouldabout 18 years ago
Seems 1Kiki was the 'female' input

and does not like her?? concept of womanhood questioned in any way.

As others have said - that vagina conversation, while well written was rather pointless.

She and mac have painted Marge and, from 1Kiki's comments they infer all women, as sluts waiting for the opportunity to screw any guy in sight and and bury their face in every female crotch that passes them by.

What a load of shite!

There were a couple of good passages, but to say this story is told from a woman's perspective , unless of course it is from one particular woman's POV, and she happens to be a repressed or active cheater and a closet lesbian.

Can someone offer some other interpretation of the story and 1Kiki's and the authors comments so far?

I will be happy to consider other options, but see no others at present

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Dissenters are all men huh??

Well, sorry 1Kiki - It ain't so!

I read this story very carefully after my friend DW sent me an email about it.

I am usually less direct or shall we say confrontational with my comment than she.

But, in essence she is correct. Your proposition that Marge is 'everywoman' is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

Every woman has not cheated, every woman is not planning to cheat, every woman does not sit around imaging how great it would be to cheat; nor does every woman dream of or aspire to a lesbian relationship.

While I realise this may come as a tremendous shock to you, it is fact.

I refer readers to the benchmark of the endings posted so far to this story - the one Wendy referred to by Foux Pas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
tell your new friends they have to fuck your hub

hubby also as he gets every thing you got ..ofer hubby the opportunity to fuck as many women as he wants and even help him acquire some...if it was me that would be the only way i wouldstay witth you ... and oh by the way i also want to fuck the wives of all the men who fuck you ..otherwise DIVORCE THR BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful story

Another great story with even better to come. I agree with Kiki and quite possibly we could give you even more ideas.

Keep up the fabulous writing and remember fantasies can cum true.

Best, JuLee

DyaneDyaneabout 18 years ago
Very good

I loved it, but I always love whatever you write.

Waiting for the next chapter.

Good Luck

Dyane

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
erotic , at long last !!!!

Good writing . Inventive concepts . very subdued , but fun erotica towards the end , and it left me anxious to read more . You can't be more successful than that !!!

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Huh?

I couldn't follow what was going on. I could follow who was speaking. Sorry, you missed the boat on this one.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
I doubt if Ch. 3 is coming since this dates from 2006

No linger waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seriously?

She was powerless to stop it both times? Sounds like rationalization. Humans have brains that allow us to make choices. She didn't stop it because she didn't want to stop it.

Also talk about stereotyping. The description of men and how unthinking or should I say only thinking with the little head is offensive. Most married men won't go after someone else if it is offered.

My guess is the author is a woman, or a man who buys into the neo feminism BS.

The easiest check to determine if you have done something inappropriate is to ask yourself if you would do it in front of your spouse. Forsaking all others means just that.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
You

You took this one very quickly to the realm of the ridiculous. Awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous