Nighttime Confessions 2: Sunrise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was somewhat embarrassed when one of the attendants carrying the mud was a man, but Judy said nothing and I followed her lead. Yet another novel experience in my week. No man but my doctor or Don had seen me nude in twenty years before last night and now here was a second. I felt a rush to my nipples. But, smiling to myself, at least I didn't fuck this guy.

I was quickly up to my chin in somewhat odiferous, orange clay and straw mud, heated almost too hot at first. In a matter of several minutes, my skin got accustomed to the heat and I began to literally bake. The relaxation was marvelous as the pores of my skin opened and heat seeped into my bones. Fifteen minutes was as long as I could take. I don't think I could have gotten out of the tub without the assistance of Roko and another female attendant.

They led me, and then Judy, to the well containing the shower, which was set to a fine warm mist. I stood there letting the mud slowly wash off my body when I felt Judy's hands on my shoulders. I was somewhat startled as she began massaging my neck.

"Let me help you get all this gunk off," she whispered. I closed my eyes and leaned into the shower mist, bracing my outstretched arms against the tile wall. The breeze from the garden made me feel my nakedness outdoors, sending a shiver down my spine.

Then I felt Judy's lips lightly kissing my neck in between rubs with her hands. Neither of us said anything as the kisses spread around the erogenous zone that is my neck and down my shoulders and back. I dared not open my eyes but her touch felt wonderful. When she moved her hands around to my front, I felt her turgid nipples poke into my soapy back. She grasped one of my breasts in each hand, as she rubbed her front up and down from my shoulders to my butt. I moaned softly when she pinched my erect nipples between thumb and finger.

My, God. Twice in two hours, a woman was arousing me with her touch. After the tease of my massage and the excitement of watching Judy and Roko climax, I felt powerless to stop Judy from touching me in this intimate way. Was I bi-sexual? Was this cheating on Don? Was I out-of-control?

When her hands dropped to my hips, I began to think of having an orgasm, knowing it would not take much with all the stimulation that I had endured so far that afternoon. Judy soaped her hands again to wash the crack of my ass – up and down, more and more insistent against my anus with each pass. I had never allowed anyone to touch me there, not even Don, and never imagined such contact to be even remotely erotic. But my ragged breathing and excitement was undeniable, and when Judy whispered to me to bend over, I didn't hesitate. She didn't need to ask me to spread my legs.

"We have to make sure we get all the mud out from this little grotto," Judy whispered in my ear as her left hand cupped my hairy mound while the right hand continued to run up and down my ass, pressing into my asshole.

I said nothing, but held my breathe as her left hand ventured into my vulva, lightly separating my labia as if to check for specks of mud or debris. She found only the oily wetness that proved my excitement under her ministrations. Avoiding my clit, she ran two fingers up and down my furrow, meeting her other hand at the perineum. Like with my rosebud, each pass caused a little more pressure to enter my opening. My legs were spread and one of my hands squeezed my breast as I waited for the explosion that would cum when she touched my clit. Instead, she suddenly stopped and turned away from me.

"My turn, Marge," she said, almost in a teasing voice. "I'm feeling very dirty."

My limbs were shaking as I turned to grasp her shoulders. Did she want me to do the same things? She was seducing me as surely as Phil had done last night and, as with him, I was aroused before I realized my virtue was at risk. But is sex with another woman cheating? Would not Don, like most men, get diamond hard at the prospect that his woman wanted to eat pussy? All I knew was that this felt much, much better than groping in the dark with Tricia. But would I taste my first pussy?

I started on Judy as she had with me. I think the neck is erogenous for most women and we were no exception. But I did not tarry there long – I wanted those perfect, petite tits. Rubbing my nipples against her back and my bush against her ass like a Brillo pad, I couldn't get enough of Judy's nipples. I kissed her neck and even slipped my tongue in her ear as I pulled on those rubbery little thimbles. Her groans were music to my ears.

"Fuck," she whispered as I ran my fingers up and down between the cheeks of her ass, finding her starfish open to my penetration. This felt so deliciously naughty and depraved.

And then I was ready to touch my first naked pussy, ever. With Tricia, we had never gotten further than sucking naked tits and rubbing through our panties. Slowly running my hands up and down the inside of her thighs, I felt her shiver when I stroked the juncture of her thighs and labia with two spread fingers. I closed them to cup her vulva from behind, slightly pressing her engorged clit. Circling my finger around her opening and poised to thrust into her vagina, she suddenly shuddered and stepped away, turning around.

"That's all I can handle for this afternoon, dear Marge," she sighed, and then pulled me to her with both arms to press a passionate kiss on my lips while she gripped the cheeks of my soapy ass. I pulled her tits to mine, grinding my mound against hers, and parted my lips to allow her tongue into my mouth. This had been all new territory for me, and exquisite sensations.

"I think we have both seen something that you didn't expect. I'm not sure how this fits into your guilty concerns, but we should wait until you have that all figured out. Sorry," she breathed heavily into my mouth.

"Me, too," I sighed. "Me, too. You have given me much more to think about, but I would rather have continued to see how this came out."

"It would have come out exactly like you think it would. You are beautiful and anyone would love to fuck you, whether you realize it or not. Maybe some other time," Judy said with an open grin.

We turned the showers on full spray and wiped the soap off of each other. When I turned to find towels, I was surprised to see Roko and another female attendant holding towels at the top of the stairs from the sunken shower. How long had they been there? The smiles on their faces, and the prominence of their nipples, suggested that they had seen at least some of our sexual play. Jesus, could I get away with nothing in private?

As we mounted the stairs, towels were wrapped around us as the young women dried us off. Roko elicited moans from Judy as she rubbed the towel over her breasts almost in a caress, and patted her dry between her legs. My young Polynesian was more circumspect but she stared directly into my eyes as she dried my breasts and butt. I took the towel from her to dry my own pussy. I began to think this spa was a den of lesbians.