Nightwing in Charge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huntress leant forward and placed her hands on my legs, popping her pussy like in a music video as fast as she could. 'Come on baby!' She exclaimed as she twerked on me. 'Cum for me!' She begged.

There was no way I was going to let that happen, a few minutes earlier I would've given anything to cum. But now, all I knew was that I had to win, and winning meant gritting my teeth and wading out the storm until she made herself cum again.

'Fill me up baby!' Huntress moaned, putting on the sexiest voice imaginable. 'I know you want to!'

I couldn't stand it, as strong as my resolve was, I was only a mere man. I knew though, if I was going to cum without winning, I would have to do it on my own terms.

'Fuck this!' I exclaimed, flexing my arms and pulling them as hard as I could together.

After a very little effort I managed to snap the chain from my left hand, leaving it free to reach out and grip her ass. 'Holy shit!' She yelled out, clearly surprised by my strength. 'You could do that the whole time?'

I laughed and gripped her ass tighter, now bucking upwards into her. 'I was taught to wait until the right moment to show my true strength,' I said before immediately breaking the other hand cuff chain.

I reach forward and grabbed her by the tit. 'Oh-oh-oh-oh fu-u-u-uck!' Huntress moaned as I pulled her backwards so she was lying flat on my stomach, her legs still in the same spot. 'Fucking hell!'

I bucked harder and harder upwards, switching between hard and fast and long slow massive launches. 'Cum for me!' I exclaimed, throwing her words back in her face.

I gripped her tits as hard as I could as I continued to thrust upwards. 'I can't... I can't...' I can't!' She started panting. 'Take iiiiiiit!' She screamed as she came hard again for the third time.

'Fuck yes!' I exclaimed and without giving her a chance to catch her breath, I immediately pushed her back forward so that she was on her hands and knees.

I readjusted my knees and immediately began thrusting into her, continuing to grip her breasts as I pounded her. She began moaning, begging for me to fuck her harder. I pulled her up by her tits so that her head rest against my shoulder, all the while ploughing into her with the most force I could muster.

'Fuck!' I bellowed, unable to contain myself.

I quickly came hard into her pussy, kissing the side of her mouth passionately as I emptied my cock into her. 'Ohmygod!' She panted, turning her head to kiss me full on the lips. 'That's fucking, you are a fucking machine!' She let out.

I began laughing. 'Holy shit,' I exclaimed, pulling my cock out and falling backwards onto her bed. 'I can't believe I pulled that off!'

'Truly an amazing feat,' she said as she fell to the side, a broad smile pasted on her face.

I wiped my brow and rested my head against her pillow. 'So,' I panted, watching as she crawled up to lay her head on my chest. 'What's your name?'

'Where did you learn to fuck like that?' Huntress said, kissing me on the cheek softly.

'Would you believe me if I told you I used to date an alien?' I said as I looked into her eyes, a smug grin appearing on my face.

Huntress looked surprised. 'Are we talking alien like Kyptonian alien or something weirder like with tentacles or five heads or something?' She questioned, half-jokingly.

'Don't dodge the question,' I said, running my cuffed hands through her hair. 'What do I call you besides Huntress.'

'My name is...' Huntress started, looking beside herself. 'My name is Helena Wayne.'

My eyes widened in shock. 'Bruce has another kid we didn't know about?' I exclaimed.

Suddenly the impact of such an event dawned on me, had I just fucked Bruce's daughter? Did her know about her? Would I have to tell him about her? If he did know about her, would he ever forgive me for fucking her? Every possible variant of Bruce finding out I had sex with his daughter began running through my mind, and every single one of them ended with me being even more ex-communicated from the family than I already was.

'No!' Helena said, place her hands on my chest, trying to calm me down. 'I mean... I am Bruce Wayne's daughter but... not your Bruce Wayne's daughter,' she said, trying to explain the situation.

I stared at her with a face that read both panic and confusion. 'What does that even mean?' I asked.

Helena looked away for what seemed like a long time, when she turned back, the expression on her face was deathly serious and after a deep sigh she spoke. 'I come from another Earth,' she started. 'An Earth from a parallel universe,' Helena explained. 'On that Earth, I am the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle, on our world, they were two of the greatest heroes that ever lived.'

I closed my eyes for a moment, slowly working it all out in my mind. This wasn't the first time I'd ever heard of an alternate Earth, I'd heard from Barry about his journeys into alternate dimensions, but that didn't mean this still wasn't a lot to take in.

Eventually I reopened my eyes, deciding to at least pretend I believed what Helena was telling me, if only to gather more information. 'Why are you here?' I asked, and then rephrased. 'Are you lost, trapped or on a mission?'

Helena seemed momentarily happy I'd chosen to trust her but her face went grave when she answered my questioned with another question. 'Have you ever heard of Apokalips?' Helena asked, searching my eyes for recognition.

'You mean, the end of days?' I asked. 'From the bible?'

Helena looked at me crestfallen. 'Sort of,' she said.

'Somewhere in this universe, on a planet called Apocalips, there exists a villain, his name is... they call him Darkseid,' Helena said, she looked frightened to even utter his name. 'This villain, all he wants is to destroy, he wants to humiliate planets and the heroes that live on them,' she continued. 'He came to my Earth and our Justice League fought him... our Superman was dead within minutes.'

'Jesus...' I said, looking at her in shock.

Her words started to come out shaky as she spoke. 'That was before he brought down his army... we didn't stand a chance, the only two surviving members, my father and our Earth's Flash knew it too, so they devised a way to send us back in time to warn every one of the incoming war,' she said, anger seeping into her words. 'But they fucked up, it became obvious to us that not only were we sent back in time, but we were on another Earth entirely.'

'How long?' I questioned, placing a hand on her shoulder in hope that I'd somehow be able to console her. 'How long do we have to stop this from happening?'

'Well,' Helena said, looking me in the eyes, a vague hopelessness I them. 'It happens five years from now on our Earth, but, it could be different here.'

'Do you know he will definitely come here?' I questioned, brushing her now mostly dry hair from her face.

Helena nodded. 'Unless he doesn't exist in this dimension, he will come.'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 'Who's we?' I questioned, looking around the apartment as if expecting to suddenly see a third person. 'You said you came here with someone else.'

'She lives in Metropolis,' she said. 'She is the daughter of our Earth's Superman and Wonder Woman.'

'You mean that new hero... Power Girl I think they call her, she's from your Earth as well,' I questioned, I'd assumed she was yet another clone of Superman.

'Yeah,' Helena said, smiling as she thought of her friend. 'She's a little bit... she's a very different kind of girl to me.'

I'd seen pictures of her extremely revealing costume before, and yeah, based solely on that it would be safe to say Helena has a very different set of values.

'Does this deal, the Lex Luthor and Ra's Al Ghul deal... does this tie in to the future?' I asked.

Helena sat up, bringing the sheet along with her to cover her breasts as she spoke. 'Maybe,' she said. 'We can't know for sure until we actually stop it.'

I thought about it all for a moment, trying to weigh up how crazy her story sounded against how terrible it would be if it were true. If I trusted her and let her into my life, joined her on her mission, I could be burnt and no one would pity me, it is the craziest sounding story. On the other hand, if I didn't trust her and let the world fall to ruins... there would be no way I could live with myself. Not to mention that there was a little something else floating around my system, making decisions for me, what if I was letting my libido alter my judgement.

Eventually I decided to just go with my gut. 'I'm going to trust you,' I said. 'If you're telling the truth and you really are a Wayne, even on an alternate Earth, then the only question I have to ask is... when do we start?' I asked, sitting up myself and placing my hand on her shoulder.

'First things first,' Helena said, a genuine smile appearing on her face. 'I made a promise, I help you take down Harley, and then right after that, we stop this deal.'

I smirked and brought her closer to me. 'Well,' I said as I gave her a peck on the cheek. 'You'd better give me the keys to these,' I said, holding up my shackled hands.

***

An hour later we were both suited up and standing on the roof of the apartment building where Harley was supposedly holed up. 'So,' Helena said as we scanned the area. 'What is Dad like on this Earth?'

'Dad?' I said, momentarily confused. 'Oh Bruce? Yeah, he's asshole,' I said.

Helena laughed. 'That must be the one thing that ties every universe together,' she joked. 'Bruce Wayne is an asshole.'

'What else is different?' I asked.

'Lots of things,' Helena said. 'Lots of little things.'

'Was there a Nightwing on your Earth?' I asked, turning to look at Helena's beautiful face in the moonlight, at least the bottom half anyway.

'Yeah but...' Helena smiled at me. 'He wore a red suit and... he's not as handsome.'

'Red?' I exclaimed. 'That's weird.'

'He was a bit of a weirdo,' Helena said. 'Can't blame him though, after Dick died... Jason just couldn't take it, he kept thinking it should have been him.'

'On your Earth, I'm dead and Jason is Nightwing?' I questioned.

Helena nodded. 'I understand that on this Earth, Jason died, so that would make you... Dick Grayson?' She said, clearly having known who was this whole time.

I nodded. 'Except... well Jason's not actually dead on this Earth, I mean... he died, but Ra's Al Ghul brought him back to life with the Lazarus Pit.'

'What the hell is a Lazarus Pit?' Helena questioned.

I looked at her bewildered. 'You have a Ra's Al Ghul but no pit?' I questioned. 'How does he stay immortal?'

'Father says that is achieved through blood magic,' Helena said. 'Every person Ra's kills extends his life.'

'Wait,' I said grabbing Helena by the shoulder focusing as hard as I could. 'Did you hear that?'

'Shit,' Helena said as the two of us slid down the fire escape. 'We'll have to play catch up later.'

'How do you know this is Harley's place anyway?' I questioned as we quickly sprinted to the right level.

'I've personally seen her come in and out of here multiple times,' Helena said as we continued to climb down. 'If someone is here, trust me it's her,' she said as we stopped climbing.

We were standing right outside the window to the apartment. 'I can't see any movement inside,' I said as I scanned the apartment. 'Want to have a look around anyway?'

'Let's do it,' Helena said as we both climbed into the window.

'Be careful,' I said as we quietly entered the apartment. 'I don't know about your Earth, but our Harley is completely fucking insane.' I said as we looked around.

The entire apartment was covered in graffiti, all over the walls were crude spray painted drawings of people having sex. As we walked around we noticed that in the middle of the room was a table. The two of us walked towards it and suddenly loud sounds of sexual moaning echoed throughout the room, followed by maniacally laughter. Each time we would get to the laughter, the sexual moans would begin again.

'Those moans sound like Harley,' Helena said as approached the table. 'Why would she play this?'

'Yeah,' I said, knowing full well the meaning of the moans. 'Told you, she's fucking crazy.'

On the table in the centre of the room was a closed laptop with the words 'For Baby Bats,' spray painted on it in red paint.

The moaning grew louder. 'I guess this is for me then,' I said as I scanned the laptop for bombs. 'It's clean.'

I looked at Helena and opened it up, finding a blank screen. 'Turn it on,' Helena said, looking uncomfortable with the loudness of the moans as she watched me press the power button.

'I'm trying,' I said, as I continued to try and turn the laptop on.

'Well this is stupid,' Helena said as we stared at the blank laptop.

'I know someone who can turn it on,' I said, thinking about the only move I could make. 'But it's going to be painful,' I said.

'Who?' Helena questioned. 'My ex-girlfriend,' I said.

'Zatanna?' Helena asked.

'Uhh...' I had never met Zatanna once in my life, but I had seen pictures and I thought momentarily that other Earth me deserved a high five. 'No...'

Helena looked uncomfortable. 'Should I just... should we meet back at the apartment?' Helena asked.

'That's probably for the best,' I said, kissing her. 'She's not exactly the most welcoming person.'

***

'Are you joking right now?'

'I... uh'

'The first complete sentence you say to me in five years is to ask me for a favour?'

She glared at me, the coldness in her voice proved that showing her this might have been a mistake.

'How have you been?' I smirked sheepishly with a shrug, attempting to undercut the awkwardness with humour.

Barbara gave a tired sigh and shot me a judgemental look. 'What's it for anyway?' She asked.

I could tell by the look her face she as in no mood for jokes. 'It's ah...' I couldn't believe I was going to say this. 'It's a secret.'

'Are you fucking serious Dick?' She said. 'It's a secret?'

'Sometimes...' I said and then in spite of myself I began to quote Bruce. 'Sometimes there are things only I need to know.'

'I can't believe you just...' Barbara furrowed her brow and looked down at the ground. 'That type of thinking is why you left us in the first place and now you just...'

I realised I'd made a grave mistake, I could take angering Barbara, but as I looked into her eyes I could tell she's moved passed being angry. She was hurt, and that I couldn't take. 'Look,' I said. 'It has to do with Harley Quinn... I went to take her down the other day and she got the jump on me, I need to track her down.'

'Got the jump on you?' Barbara questioned, still not looking back up at me. 'How?'

'I got sloppy, I thought... well I haven't faced her as much as you and Tim,' I said, trying my best to both assuage her betrayal and continue to dance around the truth. 'I should have waited for you.'

'Hmm,' Barbara said, looking at me finally with stern eyes. 'Fine,' she said. 'I'll have a look.'

Barbara spent the next few minutes tinkering around with the laptop, the more she worked on it, the more it seemed to calm her down. In fact, she was so calm that for a moment we were even able to engage in civil conversation, mostly just small talk, but still, it felt good to not be at each other's throats.

'How are the Titans?' Barbara questioned after a few minutes of surface level chit chat.

I looked at her strangely. 'They're fine, I haven't spoken to them much since getting back here to be honest,' I said, hoping she didn't talk about who I suspected she would talk about.

'Really?' Barbara said, continuing to focus on the laptop. 'Not even Starfire?'

There it was, the elephant in the room so to speak. 'Barbara...' I said, annoyed that she'd purposefully brought up something that would disturb our peace.

'I'm sorry,' she said, still not facing me.

'Look,' I said, trying to choose my words delicately. 'Kori and I...' I attempted. 'We're just teammates and even that, well it may not be for long.'

Barbara stopped what she was doing and turned to actually look at me. 'What does that mean?'

'I've been thinking about, maybe coming back to Gotham and... the Titans, we're all getting older, Cyborg and Raven might be joining the League,' I said, searching Barbara's eyes for some kind of reaction. 'Beast Boy has been talking about starting a new team,' I continued.

'What about the Teen Titans?' Barbara asked, trying to hide what looked like happiness in her face.

'I'm not a teen anymore,' I laughed. 'Maybe it's time for the mantle to be taken by the next generation.'

Suddenly from behind me, footsteps could be heard walking down the stairs. 'Speaking of which,' Barbara said, looking over my shoulder.

'What's going on here?' Tim asked as he approached.

Barbara turned back to her work, having suddenly been brought to reality. 'This is a laptop that Dick retrieved from Harley's lair, I'm trying to turn it on,' Barbara explained as she turned back around to behind tinkering with it again.

'No,' Tim said as he sat down on one of the desks. 'I meant, what's the deal with you two talking and not trying to kill each other?'

'Yes, I have to say for a moment I thought we'd gone back in time,' Alfred said as he followed Tim into the open work space.

'Or at least into an alternate dimension,' Tim added, forcing a laugh.

'No we're still firmly in this reality,' Barbara said, turning back and continuing to tinker with the laptop, the tone in her voice turning cold again. 'With the added bonus of Dick having secrets now.'

I glared at Tim for a moment and he reacted with a bemused shrug. 'How far off are you from turning it on?' I asked, trying my best to get back to the level of civility we were at mere moments earlier.

Barbara tinkered with a screwdriver for a moment. 'Should turn on right about... now,' she said and almost immediately the black screen turned white.

'Hey ya there baby bats!' Harley said, appearing on the screen. 'Thought I'd personally thank ya for the other night, I hope it meant as much to you as it did me!' She exclaimed, looking crazy as ever.

The group turned and looked at me, I just shrugged, hoping she wouldn't explain anymore. 'I'll always remember how you told me you wanted to fuck my slut mouth!' Harley moaned as she began simulating oral sex as she stared directly into the camera.

'I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did,' Harley exclaimed, now rubbing her breasts almost letting her nipples show. 'I enjoyed it so much in fact, that I filmed a keepsake,' she said, before winking at the screen.

Suddenly the screen changed and what looked like security footage of me roughly fucking Harley appeared on the screen. 'This is my favourite part coming up,' Harley said after a few minutes of the four of us watching in silence. I was now straddling Harley's stomach and jerking my cock furiously. I dared not look anywhere but directly forward at the video as I came all over her, and continued not to move even as the video went black.

The four of us sat in silence, as the video repeated again from the beginning. 'Oh... and just so you know, I thought it would be nice if we could share this memory with everybody, so by turning this computer on, you've uploaded it onto the world wide web for all to see!' She said, giggling as she talked.

I stood up and walked away as she continued to talk, unable to continue watching. I looked back at the three and realised they too had stopped watching. Harley kept talking over the top of the lurid scene, but I couldn't hear what she was saying, all I could hear was the silence from my three comrades, the beating of my heart and vague sounds of bats, deep in the save.

Eventually, someone spoke. 'Dick...' It was Tim.

'Master Grayson I...' Alfred attempted.