Nightwing in Charge Ch. 06

Story Info
Nightwing and Huntress go recruiting.
6k words
4.92
10.3k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters featured in this story, it is a work of fan fiction.

*****

Issue 6: Recruitment

'So now that we've established where he is,' I said as Huntress and I stood on a building staring at the far away Amusement Mile, using our built-in scopes to track the movements of the Joker's henchmen.

'We need to figure out a way to beat him,' Huntress finished, looking away and then over at me. 'Do you know anyone we can ask for help?'

'Well I know who we definitely can't ask,' I said, thinking about everyone back at the Bat-Cave.

'It'll be hard to find someone who trusts you after that mess,' Huntress said.

I looked away from the Amusement Mile and up at the sky for a moment, before turning over to Huntress. 'I think I know a couple people I can recruit,' I said.

'I actually think I might know someone as well,' Huntress said.

'Alright,' I said, stepping closer to the woman who I'd bedded earlier that night. 'You go get yours, I'll go get mine.'

Huntress leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. 'We'll meet back at mine when we're done?'

'Then we'll discuss a plan,' I said, pulling away and running backwards. 'See you soon!' I shouted as I jumped off the side of the building.

***

Undisclosed Bunker

***

'Umph...'

'Fuck...'

'Uhh...'

'Mmm...' A snarling redheaded man moaned as he penetrated a young woman from behind.

She was basically silent besides her quiet moans, short black hair bouncing as the freckled man grimaced. He hands were gripping a bench, which had a steel red mask sitting on one side and a black bat cowl on the other with the moaning woman between.

'Fucking take it,' the man seethed as his hands gripped the bare ass of the young woman, her black skin tight leggings having been pulled down to around her knees.

'Ah,' the young woman moaned as he lightly slapped her butt cheek, his own black military pants had been unzipped and pulled down as well.

'God you're so fucking hot,' the pale faced young man said as he ran a hand up the back of the young woman placing it on her skull and lightly pulling on her hair.

'Mmm...' She moaned in slight pain as he continued to ram into her from behind.

Suddenly a dial tone started to emanate from the bat cowl. 'Don't you dare,' the young man said. 'Just give me one more minute.'

The young woman rolled her eyes and reached out to grab the cowl. 'No,' the man said, reaching out and gripping her wrist. 'I'm nearly there.'

The woman instantly broke his grip and spun herself around, pulling his cock from her pussy and throwing her legs over his shoulders, forcing his face down to her crotch. 'Oh fuck,' the man exclaimed as the woman held his face in her pussy.

The young woman reached over to grab her cowl with ease, reaching inside and pressing a button as the man sighed and began licking her cunt. 'Cass,' the slightly distorted voice of Barbara Gordon emanated from a speaker in the cowl. 'If you're there just grunt or something,' she said.

In that moment, the young man jammed his tongue deep into Cass's pussy. 'Urgh!' She moaned uncontrollably.

'Okay...' Barbara said. 'Well I don't know if you've heard but there's been a critical level incident,' she explained.

The redheaded man rolled his eyes while continuing to eat box. 'It's Nightwing, something has happened, he's been drugged or something.'

Cass clenched her fist and bit her bottom lip as the young man smoothly brought her to a climax. 'All we know is that he's been having sex with villains, can you think of anything worse?'

The young man suppressed a laugh as he pulled himself out from Cass's legs and pulled down her leggings completely. 'Anyway, his actions have led to a video of him... being with Harley Quin going viral.'

The young man gripped Cass's legs as he jammed his cock back into her soaking wet pussy. 'The video had a virus attached, and now the entire city has been shut down.'

'Mhmm,' Cass moaned as the man leaned forward, gripping her tits through her breast plate, ramming her as hard as he could.

'I had to kick him out of the cave because... well it even infected Arkham Cass,' Barbara said, finally getting to the point. 'The Joker is out, we managed to contain the rest of the high-level inmates, but the Joker is out.'

The redheaded man started rapidly pounding her, bringing himself ever closer to a resolution. 'Fuck!' Cass moaned uncontrollably.

'I know,' Barbara exclaimed, clearly too deep in her own panic to judge the tone Cass had moaned in. 'So we're gonna need you here ASAP so we can go over a plan to catch the Joker.'

With that the communication device turned off and the young man was finally able to let loose. 'Yes! Fucking take it!' He exclaimed as loudly as he could.

Cass merely moaned wordlessly. 'Fuck!' The young man exclaimed as he finally came hard in her pussy.

'Mmm,' he moaned, pulling her cock from her. 'You should call Barb more often when we fuck, she's got a sexy voice.'

Cass sat up and punched him in the arm. 'Ah fuck,' he spat. 'Jesus you're strong.'

The two pulled their pants back on as the young man continued to talk. 'So Joker's back out huh?' He said. 'Maybe this time, with Batman gone I'll be able to finally get my revenge.'

Cass shook her head, leggings now on as she sat on the bench. 'Yeah, there's no way she'd ever let me back in that cave... but with Dick clearly going rogue... well maybe now we can finally repair that friendship,' he said as he grabbed the red metal mask and placed it over his head.

Cass did the same with her own cowl, before getting up from the bench and heading to toward the door. 'You should just quit taking orders from those fascists,' the man said, his voice now modified. 'We can start are own team, maybe move to a new city.'

Cass just shook her head and walked silently through the door. 'Whatever,' the man said as he stared at her ass.

***

An Apartment In Gotham

***

'I hope she's still here,' I thought to myself as I climbed down the side of the building, swinging down onto a fire escape.

I peeked inside the window, the lights were off but it looked like how I remembered it. 'Here goes nothing,' I thought, praying I wasn't breaking into a stranger's apartment as I opened the window softly.

I climbed through quietly, stepping into the room and looking around, thankfully no one was sleeping on the bed. 'This has barely changed at all,' I thought to myself as I glanced at the laptop on the bench, the posters on the wall. 'This could actually be a bad thing, if it hasn't changed in all these years, she could possibly not even be here.'

That fear was pushed aside however when the door opened and a now fully grown Stephanie Brown stood, wrapped in nothing but two towels, one covering her large breasts and slender figure and the other wrapped around her undoubtedly wet blonde hair. 'Dick?' She exclaimed in shock, her eyes agape, standing perfectly still in the doorway.

'Steph... I uh...' I could help but stare at her as the towel threatened to fall. 'You should...'

Right in the nick of time Stephanie gripped the front of the towel, making sure it didn't fall and expose her body. 'Dick what are you doing here?' A confused smile had appeared on her reddening face. 'It's been so long.'

I looked over at the laptop, it was closed, I wondered if she'd seen the video and that had something to do with her blushing. Not that the current situation we were in wouldn't be reason enough for her to feel embarrassed.

'I'm sorry, should I... should I step out while you get dressed?' I said.

'Don't be silly,' she said. 'Just turn around.'

I nodded and quickly turned around, trying my best to keep my eyes forward. 'How long have you been back in Gotham anyway?' She asked.

'I uh... a week or so...' I said, distracted by the fact that I could see Stephanie take off the towel in the window's reflection, her perfect ass, long blonde hair, just the sides of her young supple breasts.

She bent over, pulling on some purple pyjama shorts and then reaching up into her wardrobe to grab a white shirt. 'A week and it's taken you this long to come visit?' She said, pulling the shirt on and turning around, making eye contact with me through the mirror.

Instantly I turned away, looking up. 'Sorry,' I said, thinking I'd been caught out for peeking.

'It's fine,' she said. 'I'm just glad you're here now, you can turn around now by the way.'

'Oh,' I said, turning back around and taking in her body. 'I uh... yeah.'

He shirt was way too small, giving me a pretty much unfettered outline of her breasts and hard nipples. 'So what can I do for you?' Stephanie asked as I pulled my eyes away from her perfect hourglass body, noticing her half dry hair as it dripped water onto her plain white shirt. 'Unless, this is just a catch up.'

'I'm sorry, it's not.' I said, maintaining eye contact with her beautiful blue eyes. 'There's been a situation, I'm sure you've heard... maybe even seen what I'm talking about.'

Stephanie closed her eyes. 'I know what you're thinking, yes I know about what happened tonight but... I didn't watch the video.'

'You didn't?' I asked.

'I'm not an idiot Dick, I don't want to get a virus,' Stephanie said leaning her cute butt against her desk.

'Then it must be pretty obvious why I'm here,' I said, walking over and leaning against the same desk. 'I need your help.'

'I know that's why you're here,' Stephanie said, looking at me in the eyes. 'I was just hoping it wasn't... I don't do that stuff anymore; I have a normal life.'

'Steph... come on,' I said, raising my eyebrows. 'You're telling me if I looked around here I wouldn't find a Spoiler costume?'

'You... know I'm... I don't know what you're talking about,' Stephanie said, looking away.

'I've watched the videos, the way you move, the way you fight, you forget that I taught you most of that stuff,' I said, brushing a lock of damp blonde hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear.

'But Spoiler isn't all good, she fights crime but... she takes a little off the top,' Stephanie said, looking up into my eyes.

'I know,' I said, smirking slightly.

'And you're not... you're not disappointed?' She said softly.

'I've been starting to think lately, maybe you gotta be a little bad to do some good,' I said, staring up at the ceiling.

'That much is clear,' she said.

'Now, that Harley thing... I can explain that,' I fumbled. 'Poison Ivy drugged me with this toxin, it basically made me incredibly horny, I couldn't pass up sex if I tried.'

Stephanie's eyes widened and a mischievous smirk appeared on her face. 'You can't refuse sex from anyone?' She said. 'Or just the bad guys?'

'If I find them attractive and they try to have sex with me, I won't be able to help myself,' I admitted. 'It's a curse really.'

'You know,' Stephanie said, placing a hand on my thigh. 'I've always had a bit of a crush on you.'

'Stephanie, what are you-'

'Shh,' she said, placing a finger on my lips. 'Just tell me if you were ever attracted to me,' she said as she rubbed my thigh.

'I... you were fifteen,' I said, unable to move.

'I'm not anymore,' she whispered. 'I'm eighteen now.'

'I...' I attempted.

'I was so upset when you left,' Stephanie said as she placed her hand on my crotch. 'We were supposed to go on patrol together for the first time.'

'And then I left,' I said. 'I know... I just... couldn't take it anymore.'

'But now you're back,' she said, undoing my belt. 'Days after my eighteenth birthday, asking me to go out and fight crime with you... I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd dreamt about this.'

'If I'm being honest...' I said, not sure what kind of impact this truthfulness would have on my chances of sex. 'I was never attracted to you before... I mean... I'd intentionally never let myself go there... but seeing you tonight, you are incredible.'

Stephanie smiled broadly. 'That means so much to me,' she said as she unzipped my pants, placing her hand inside and massaging my cock.

I couldn't help but stare at her now basically see-through shirt marvelling at her exposed, perfectly shaped nipples. 'You are amazing,' I said as I leant over, gripping her left tit in my hand as she stroked my cock.

'Wait,' Stephanie said suddenly. 'Is this... am I taking advantage of you? You've been drugged.'

She made to move her hand away but I gripped her wrist with my free hand. 'All the drug does is unleash my inner desires,' I said.

'Does that mean you wanted to fuck Harley?' Stephanie asked in shock.

'Are you kidding me?' I said. 'Of course I want to fuck Harley, she's smoking hot!'

Stephanie began stroking my cock again. 'Do you wanna fuck me?' She asked.

'Of course I do,' I said as I lifted her shirt with one hand and helped her jerk me off with the other. 'Look at you.'

She smiled broadly as I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. 'Mmm,' she moaned, continuing to tug on my cock.

I pulled her shirt up over her tits, resting it above them and giving me full access to the bulbous beauties. 'I can't believe these,' I said inside her mouth as I squeezed her breast, running my fingers across her smallish pink nipple.

'Mhmm,' she moaned. 'They surprised me when they came in.'

I didn't say anything instead just continued to enjoy myself, lifting my other hand to get both mauling her glorious orbs. 'I know what you want,' she said as she pulled away, slowly jacking me off as she got down on her knees.

'I've always dreamt of this,' she said while pulling my pants down further.

I softly caressed her hair, running a finger along her forehead. I smiled as I looked down into her blue eyes, letting my hands travel to the back of her head, making it clear what she needed to do next. She smirked and took my cock in both hands, opening her pink lips wide and wrapping them around my throbbing dick.

'Mmm,' I moaned as she pulled them back together again, tightly encasing my member in between them.

Stephanie moaned as well, looking up at me as she slowly took more of my cock in her mouth, softly sucking all the while.

I slowly bucked my hips as I tightened my grip on the back of her head, launching my cock further into her mouth quicker than she was expecting. She loved it, her eyes getting brighter as she took on more of me.

'That's it,' I moaned as I closed my eyes, letting her suck me harder, my hips rocking slightly.

She just continued to suck me down, bobbing her head more and more as I continued to increase my pace. Her tongue getting involved in all the right ways, she seemed to be a bit of an expert on sucking cock. I wondered how many times she had done this, who she'd done it with? Tim? Jason? Maybe a villain considering she played for that side a bit more now? Logically it was just people from her college, but the thought of it being someone I knew turned me on more than I thought it would.

'Fuck,' I moaned as I felt closer to cumming. 'That's it,' I said, softly pulling her mouth from my cock. 'Come here.'

I lifted her up and she giggled. 'Where are you taking me?' She asked as I picked her up by the hips and carried her to her bed.

I stood at the foot of her bed as she writhed with passion, running her hands across her own body. I quickly pulled my costume off, first the pants, then the top and finally the mask, tossing it all aside. For her, I wanted to be with as Dick Grayson, not Nightwing.

I dived down on the bed, now completely naked as I placed myself on all fours hovering over her. 'What are you gonna do to me?' She asked innocently as she reached out and tugged my cock.

'Whatever you want,' I said as I crawled back, pulling down her bottoms and exposing her soaking wet pink shaven pussy.

'Mmm, I like the sound of that,' she moaned as she pulled her shirt up, throwing it away as I gripped her legs and readied myself between them.

'You're so beautiful,' I whispered as I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy.

'You're not so bad yourself,' she moaned as I entered her for the first time, easily the tightest cunt I'd ever been in.

She gripped my face as she bit her bottom lip, moaning as I extended the full length of my cock into her. 'Fuck yes!' She moaned, as I struggled to fit inside her.

'You're so fucking tight,' I moaned, my hands gripping her slender shoulders.

'This is only the second time I've ever had sex,' she explained.

'What?' I exclaimed, unable to process this. 'But you're so good.'

'Don't get me wrong,' she strained as I filled her up. 'I've sucked a lot of dicks, but I can't just let anyone in my pussy.'

'I must be in good company,' I moaned as I finally managed to fit the entirety of my cock inside her.

'Let's just say I've got a thing for Robin's,' she said coyly. 'But I won't tell you which.'

'Oh fuck,' I moaned. 'And the cocksucking, you'll just suck anyone?'

'Well I gotta be good at it,' she said, her teeth biting on her lip hard.

'God dammit!' I exclaimed, as I pulled my cock out and slammed it back into her pussy.

'Ahhhhh!' She moaned. 'Fucking god!'

I began rhythmically pounding her pussy, knowing if I built up enough momentum, fitting inside her wouldn't be a problem. 'Fu-uh-uh-uck!' She bellowed, eyes rolling into the back of her skull, clearly never having been fucked by a man before.

'God,' I moaned, feeling myself incredibly close to cumming.

'Fuck baby,' Stephanie moaned as she gripped the bedsheets. 'I'm so close!'

I pounded into her harder now, gripping her face as I slammed her cunt, her legs flailing in the air uncontrollably. 'Ahhhh yeeess!' She exclaimed as she came hard.

'Cum for me!' She moaned as she panted heavily, sweat running down her supple breasts.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' I moaned, shocked at how quickly I started shooting inside her. 'I can't, I can't!'

I fell forwards as cum drained from my cock into her body, barely able to breath as I laid on top of her. 'Holy shit,' Stephanie panted as I kissed the side of her face. 'I've never cum like that,' she said. 'And so quickly... it took Tim a half an hour to get me feeling half that good.'

'I thought you said you weren't gonna tell me,' I said, pulling out and rolling over, our legs hanging over the edge of the bed.

'Whoops,' she laughed, rolling to her side and kissing me on the cheek. 'It was obviously Tim tough,' she said.

'I guess,' I said before softly kissing her back. 'So anyway.'

'Yes,' she said.

'Are you gonna help me out?'

She laid back, her breasts heaving. 'Yeah,' she said. 'If it meant more of that I'd fight Superman for you.'

***

Helena's Apartment

***

Helena Wayne sat tensely in her dining room chair, tapping both her foot against the ground and a finger against the table. 'Come on,' she said, staring at the clock.

She was sitting wearing almost her entire Huntress costume, she was missing the mask, but it's not like she needed to protect her identity with her late guest.

After a few moments, there was a tap on the skylight, Helena looked up and saw a woman wearing a black mask and long flowing red hair looking down on her. 'Come in,' Helena said, while using her fingers to say the same thing nonverbally.

The skylight opened and the woman landed quietly on the ground. 'Sorry I'm late,' she said with a brash voice, pulling her mask off and placing it on the table, revealing the beautiful porcelain face underneath.

'It's okay,' Helena said, standing up to greet her guest. 'It's not like I gave any notice.'

'Mmm,' the redhead smirked. 'Guess that's why they call it a booty call.'

Immediately the redhead launched into a passionate kiss, taking Helena slightly by surprise. 'Kathy wait,' Helena said, pushing away slightly. 'I actually called you for a different reason.'

'Oh?' Kathy said, her arms still wrapped firmly around Helena's body. 'And what might that be?'

12