Nightwing in Charge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm working with Nightwing, and maybe a couple others... we're gonna try to take down the Joker,' Helena explained.

Kathy was unable to shake off the lustful feelings she had for the time traveller. 'Sure, I'm in,' she said quickly, before leaning back in for a kiss.

'Wait,' Helena said, pulling back again. 'Are you sure, you don't even want to hear a plan, or know why Nightwing isn't working with Batman?'

'Nope, bad guy, team up, whatever, let's fuck,' Kathy said, pulling Helena back into a kiss, this time much more forcefully.

'Can't argue with that,' Helena said, now leaning into it as Kathy pushed her back onto the table, straddling her as she undid her suit, exposing her perfect mounds.

'Mmm,' the redhead moaned as she motorboated the massive titties. 'Fuck I missed these, we have to do this more often.'

'Sorry,' Helena said, undoing her own bottoms and pulling them down, exposing her pussy. 'Been busy.'

'Aren't we all,' Kathy said as she shoved her fingers inside Helena's cunt, immediately finger fucking her as rough as she could.

'Ahhhhhh!' Helena moaned a she moved her hands up Kathy's black and red suit, gripping the belt and pulling it off. 'Fuck yes!' She bellowed as she undid the Batwoman's pants.

Kathy was still busy jamming two fingers in and out of Helena's box to notice that Helena had begun peeling off her top, exposing her pale white skin. The two continued to pleasure each other, stripping each other off while Kathy furiously finger blasted Helena.

Before long both of them were completely naked, Kathy still straddling Helena's waist. 'Come on,' Kathy moaned as she turned herself around, crawling backward so her own soaking wet cunt was in Helena's face. 'Eat me out.'

Helena quickly licked the awaiting pussy as Kathy started to use bother hands on hers. 'Ahhhhh!' Both women moaned in unison as Kathy let her tongue into the fray while Helena did the same for her fingers.

***

Amusement Mile

***

'So did you hear the Joker's back,' a man coated in crude face paint said as he and another similarly painted man stood out the back of the maze of mirrors.

'Of course I did,' the other man said, shaking his head. 'I'm not an idiot.'

'Yeah,' the first man said. 'But did you hear he's got a new girl?'

'What do you mean?' Man number two asked. 'He's over Harley.'

'Well I dunno if he's over Harley, but I'm saying he's got another girl.'

'Fucking lucky bastard,' number two said. 'Get's to have all the fun.'

'Well, it wasn't long ago we got to have fun with Harley ourselves,' number one said.

Number two smirked. 'Yeah, but it's not the same as actually fucking her.'

'You got a good point.'

'Hey!' A voice called from inside the main building. 'Shift change.'

'Woo,' number one said, tapping number two on the shoulder. 'About damn time.'

'Yeah,' number two said as he and his partner passed two very pleased looking replacements. 'Wonder what they're so happy about, guard duty sucks.'

The two wandered into the main building, where they had built a barracks of sorts, various individual rooms for people to sleep and eat while they aren't guarding. As crazy as the Joker was, even a psychopath's army needs a little structure to be efficient.

'What's going on?' Number one asked once they walked inside, noticing a line of about thirty men.

'Maybe some sort of special meal?' Number two said as they absent-mindedly joined the back of the line.

'Hey,' Number one said, tapping on the shoulder of the guy ahead of them. 'What's happening?'

The guy turned around, a giddy look on his face. 'Brand new orders from the boss,' he said. 'From now on, Harley is gonna be a round the clock reward for the men.'

'What? Really?' Number two asked. 'What do you mean, we get to fuck her?'

As they talked the line moved forward a little bit. 'What do you think we're standing in line for?' The guy said. 'We're running a train on her right now.'

'Holy shit!' Number one said as he leaned out of line, looking ahead and seeing the Harley Quinn buck naked, laid over an ammo crate, one cock in her mouth and another pounding her from behind.

As the men gawked in giddy disbelief they continued to talk about it and as they talked, they went further and further into the line, until eventually they were practically at the front.

'So how did this happen anyway?' Number one asked, all their pants were off now, discarded about halfway through the line somewhere, and they were all jacking their hard cocks.

The guy in front of him, who was about two guys away from getting to the front of the line, explained. 'Apparently she fucked up big time, she was supposed to fuck the Bat but instead she fucked that young Bird Brain and so now he sees her as tainted.'

'Who does he fuck now?' Number two asked as they moved ahead in line again.

'Have a look for yourself,' the guy said, now furiously jerking his dick as he was only one stop away from pounding Harley Quinn's pussy.

Number one and two looked up at the security booth to see Joker anally fucking White Rabbit against the glass. 'He sure does pick em,' number two said.

'I think they pick him,' said number one.

They guy ahead of them was now inside Harley's pussy, slamming it and smacking he ass to his heart's content. 'Fuck yes!' He exclaimed.

Before long the guy ahead of him had cum all over Harley's face and moved on, meaning it was time for the guy in her pussy to move to her mouth. 'You know how long I've waited to do this you little whore,' he said as he slapped her in the face with his cock.

'Just put it in my already, I'm thirsty!' She exclaimed. 'And you, hurry up and fuck me already!'

Number one, quickly moved forward and shoved his cock inside Harley's pussy. 'Oh fuck,' he moaned as he began to pound her from behind.

'Yeah take it,' he moaned, closing his eyes as he gripped her buttcheeks.

'Little slut,' the guy in her mouth said as he pulled on one of her pigtails. 'This is what happens when you fuck up.'

'Yeah,' Number one exclaimed giving her pale ass a hard slap. 'This'll teach you to behave yourself.'

'Ah fuck I can't take it anymore, this little slut sucks like a goddess,' the guy in her mouth as he gripped her pigtail hard, clearly cumming deep in her mouth.

Number one continued to doggy fuck her while slapping her butt cheeks. 'Fuck,' he moaned, watching as the other guy pulled his cock from her mouth and walked way, giving her hair a good-natured tussle as her left.

'Hey, excuse me mister, but aren't you supposed to get in my mouth now?' Harley exclaimed, causing number one to quickly pull out from her pussy and run to her front.

'Whoa,' Number one said as he saw her face, which seemed to have more cum than make up on it.

'Something wrong?' Harley asked. 'If not then you'd better hurry up and put it inside me already, I gotta lotta men to service for Mr. J!'

'Actually Harley,' Number two said as he placed his cock in her pussy. 'We're the last ones.'

'Even more reason to hurry up!' Harley exclaimed. 'I need to clean up before the next shift change!'

'Sorry Harley,' Number one said as he quickly shoved his cock in her mouth.

'God I love this fucking sweet ass!' Number two exclaimed while roughly pumping into the villainess.

'Perfect face for fucking too,' number one said as he gripped both pig tails, harshly ramming his cock in and out of her mouth.

'God I'm actually close,' number two said as he gave her a big hard slap on the ass. 'Too much jerking off in the line.'

'Me too,' number one said. 'Hey, wanna come up her and cum on her face together?'

'Fuck yes!' Number two exclaimed, pulling his cock from Harley and moving around as number one pulled his cock from her mouth.

'Hold still Harley,' number one said as he and number two furiously jerked their cocks, aiming directly for Harley's face.

'Oh yeah boys, give Harley all your sweet cum, and do it quickly!' She demanded as she looked up at the two young men.

'Fuck!' Number one exclaimed as he came hard on her face, followed closely by a grunt and spurt from number two.

'Such a good little whore,' number two said as he watched his cum drip down Harley's cheek.

'We're supposed to be able to use her whenever right?' Number one said, thoughtfully.

Number two pulled up his pants. 'I guess so.'

'Perfect,' number one said, a smile appearing on his face. 'Harley, why don't you clean yourself up and meet us in Bunk 4 in about ten minutes?'

'Whatever you say boys,' Harley said, smiling crazily at the two men as they headed toward their bunk.

'It's lucky I actually like getting used by all these men,' Harley said as she stared up at the White Rabbit, who was still getting anally fucked by the Joker in the control room. 'But I'm still gonna get my Mr. J back,' she continued, talking to... well it's unclear who she was talking to. 'Even if I have to kill you first.'

***

Helena's Apartment

***

'And here we are,' I said as Stephanie and I landed on the roof of Helena's apartment.

Stephanie gave a muffled laugh through the black mask that covered the bottom half of her face. 'Skylight entrance?'

'Yeah,' I said. 'Makes it a little difficult to remember which place is hers to be honest,' I said as we slowly made our way to the skylight.

'And you're sure she's cool?' Stephanie asked. 'I've had some run ins with her before, she seems... unstable.'

'She's cool,' I said as Stephanie leaned over to lift the skylight. 'Wait.'

'What?' Stephanie asked, stopping in her tracks.

'Before we go in there,' I said, grabbing her arm and looking into her deep blue eyes. 'We shouldn't talk about our... thing, we wouldn't to give off the wrong-'

'Ahhhhh!' We heard from inside the apartment.

'Quick,' I said, lifting up the skylight and jumping through. 'Is everything...'

I'd expected to see some of the Joker's goons overpowering Helena, instead I saw someone far more unexpected overpowering her. 'Okay...' I said, gawking at the two beautiful women sixty-nining on the dining room table.

'Let me at em...' Stephanie said as she landed behind me, in full attack stance. 'Oh.'

'Oh my god,' Helena said, as the women both looked up at us.

'Fuck,' Kathy said, quickly climbing off Helena and standing on her feet, her tits jiggling as she attempted to pull on some of her suit.

'What was that you said about not wanting to give off the wrong idea?' Stephanie whispered as we watched as the two women scrambling to cover themselves.

'Fuck,' Helena said as she pulled her suit back on. 'I'm sorry Dick, you weren't supposed to see this.'

'Uhh...' I said, trying to find the best way to explain I didn't mind seeing it at all. 'It's fine... Kathy... how are you?'

'Pretty damn good,' Kathy said, smiling confidentially as she pulled up her pants.

'Have the two of you met Spoiler?' I said, grabbing Stephanie by the waist and pulling her towards them.

Stephanie pulled down her mask and held out her hand to the now fully clothed vigilantes. 'Please,' she said, as Helena took her hand. 'Just call me Stephanie.'

'Nice to meet you again Stephanie,' Kathy said as she took the young woman's hand.

'It's interesting to see what you're like when you're not attempting to beat the shit out of me,' Helena said, giving me a look that was both apologetic and curious.

'We're all on the same team now,' I said, stepping toward the girls.

'Room for one more?' Asked the voice of a masked figure as he landed beneath the open skylight.

'Jason?' I said, knowing his red metal mask from anywhere.

'What the fuck Dick?' Jason said, waving his gun at me. 'You never head of a secret identity?'

'Sorry,' I said. 'Just surprised to see you.'

'Yeah,' Helena said, looking at Jason suspiciously. 'What are you doing here?'

'Well, to be quite frank, I heard the Joker broke out, Dick's gone rogue, Batman's out of town, I figured if there was ever gonna be a chance for me to get my revenge on the Joker, it would be now,' Jason said.

'We're not killing the Joker, we're just sending him back where he belongs,' I explained.

'I don't mind killing him,' Helena said.

'Yeah, wouldn't everything just be easier if we killed him?' Stephanie added.

'And since when were you such a stickler for the rules huh?' Jason started. 'Didn't you have a pretty hard law against frolicking with the enemy?'

'No killing,' I said, staring down everyone in the room and stopping with Kathy.

'Hey, I agree,' Kathy said. 'We don't have to kill him it'd be much better to paralyse him.'

'No,' I said. 'We are taking him to Arkham.'

'Whatever you say chief,' Jason said as he walked further into the room and pulled his mask off his face, placing it on the table.

'So does anybody have any objections to Jason being on the team?' I said, hoping for a resounding yes.

'No,' Stephanie said immediately, before giving me a look like she might want to fill out that Robin bucket list of hers.

'Fine,' I said and then I got up in Jason's face as he placed a leg on the table next to his mask. 'But if you kill anyone, you're done.'

'No problem,' he said confidently. 'When I kill, we will be done.'

'Alright then,' I said, putting my head in my hands. 'We've got two days until Batman comes back, I want to get this dealt with before then.'

'Well we're gonna need some sort of a plan, and not that I don't love having everyone crammed into my apartment, we'll probably need somewhere else to get ready for this,' Helena said.

'We can do it at my place, huge underground bunker,' Jason said.

'I actually have an idea for the plan,' I said, looking around at my make shift team. 'But we'll need someone who's close with Harley to pull it off, and I actually have just the right person in mind.'

To Be Continued

12