Nikki Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- A last flogging of your pussy, Nikki and It will be finished for you, cunt!

Jack would be again the executioner. He grabbed a cat o' nine tails with nasty looking balls adorning the leather straps. He turned toward the audience and held the whip above his head in a theatrical stance. The spectators yelled in anticipation and told Jack to have no mercy for the slut... He stepped up to find a better angle to chastise her pussy. He slowly lifted the cat up over his left shoulder and then swung it down fast! The straps landed directly onto Nikki's bare pussy making a loud smacking sound as it hit home.

Nikki writhed and screamed in pain. Her body bucked helplessly but Jack kept his concentration. On the next strokes, Nikki jumped and yelled out but refrained from saying anything. She was a good whore and she really wanted her bonus! She braced herself for the next strokes!

To her surprise, Vince came up with a big black vibrator. It was as big as Jack's cock with a second cock as big as the main one buried deep in her pussy but this one was meant for her ass hole! Both went in smoothly if not so easily. Nikki felt completely overstuffed! Certainly she would never be able to service two bigger cocks! She had almost immediately an instant very strong orgasm, then a few moments after a second one then a whole series! The constant stimulation of her clit was making her completely wild.

Cum started to ooze from her pussy and run down her thighs with each orgasm.

Nikki had never been serviced with a vibrator and especially none as fiendish as this one. In no time, her chest was heaving and she was screaming in continuous orgasms. Vince left the vibrator plunged into her pussy and used another one on her clit. The effect was spectacular : cum was gushing and squirting on her legs. Nikki's clit was now swollen like a little cock and her pussy lips were equally puffy. Jack resumed the flogging of her pussy. Nikki had never felt such a searing pain when the cat hit her engorged clit. The group applauded : they loved the show!

The last lashes were obviously harder than the first ones and the Nikki screamed out even louder. When Jack stopped tormenting her, her pussy was very, very red and you could see that it would soon turn black. Her pussy lips were really swollen. They had to help her out of the room...

Nikki was moaning but a smile lit up her face when she was told that, in addition to her normal fee of eight hundred dollars, she would get a bonus of one grand! It was paying her of her pain! She would get personally fourteen hundred dollars from this single event and she had two other ones scheduled that night! She would be able soon to repay all her husband's debts but she needed that alibi to continue whoring for Jack. She would make some shopping on the next day. She had seen some rather expensive outfits and some new high heels. She would ask Jack what he thought of them! Perhaps, she could also offer him a cat o' nine tails and a cane. She was curious to discover how it would feel to receive six of Jack's best on her backside! She would certainly scream and weep but, afterward, she would be so proud to have been courageous enough to accept it!

When he saw the state of Nikki's pussy and butt, Jack proposed to cancel the two other dates but she declined the offer :

- These men must be quite eager to meet me and empty their balls in my pussy or elsewhere! I don't want to disappoint them! Please, choose cool dates for the next days. I don't want to repay my husband's debts too fast! SM dates are quite OK for me but just once or twice every month! I don't want to end up maimed! I would like a long soak in a hot scented bath, for the moment!

Nikki was right : her next customers were drooling in anticipation after watching the videos on Jack's site. He recorded all her dates and carefully masked the faces of the men. The result was staggering : Nikki was filmed fucked wild by merciless studs and enjoying it all. After watching one of these videos, any man with normal balls would just ask for her availability! When the group of students that were her second date saw the bruises inflicted by the riding crop to her backside, they went mad. It gave them some wild inspiration. They used a simple strap on her breasts. They were rather tender zones but Nikki was quite pleased to kneel on a table and offer her tits for this mild punishment with her hands cupping the underside of her melons!

Nikki's last date was a whole soccer team : they had asked her to visit them in the locker room after the finale that they had won. The twelve men had even invited the referee. They took turns with her again and again. This time she would not be whipped or submitted to the strap! They were just so many of them that she had to work overtime to satisfy all of them!

- A pity we have not invited the other team! We could have seen who would score the most!

The thirteen men were gentle but extremely virile and tireless. Nikki really enjoyed servicing them! She was feeling more and more at ease in her new job! The guys had placed a blanket on the floor. She took a deep breath to make her tits look bigger as she was the centre of attention. She was still wearing no panties under her skirt. She took her elbows under her knees and brought them up until they touched her tits. Her wrap around skirt was quite revealing in this position and they had a perfect view on her naked pussy. She slowly parted her knees to open her twat for them. They reacted immediately, pulling down their jogging or their shorts. Nikki smiled to them encouragingly, grabbed her tits in her hands and started to rub lewdly her nipples. She run her hands across her tummy and moaned. Maybe ten of them were already wanking their cocks. Nikki was excited like hell! She had never felt so much horny with total strangers!

Nikki's hands found their way toward her pussy. She slid her fingers along her twat and started to rub. Her pussy was incredibly wet and throbbing in anticipation! The men started jerking off. She was surrounded by athletic men, working actively their cocks. Her pussy was oozing fluids, terribly excited by the idea that this swarm of handsome men thought solely of just one thing : fucking her! She was daydreaming of all those nice, rock hard cocks disgorging their seed in her pussy or her ass and then she would clean them in her mouth. Nikki nearly climaxed when she slid two fingers inside her pussy to fuck herself as her excitation was becoming just unbearable!

A moment later, she felt their hot cum splashing against her tummy then other globs hit her tits and her chin. A big load landed on her left eye. Nikki was a bit disappointed : she would have loved to feel these nice guys filling her holes with their cum. She never had had a cum bath but she became more and more aroused by the idea she was giving them all the pleasure they needed without getting really involved herself, a strange situation for a new whore. Another big load of hot sperm landed on her hand. She held up her hand to her mouth and licked it clean. Nikki was so much aroused at this moment that she started to cum without frigging her pussy. She was enjoying chained orgasms... Her body was rocked by one while the next one was building up in her pussy and she was still enjoying the aftermaths of the previous one in her swollen tits....

Nikki thought the whole session would end up without her receiving a cock in her pussy when the centre forward of the team, a very attractive man who had scored two goals reached for her. He knelt between her legs. He held his cock in his hand and he had a raging hard on! Nikki moaned in bliss! She badly wanted him to fuck her right there in front of all of his friends. She closed her eyes and arched her back to offer him her tits and her pussy. She also opened her mouth, inviting him to fill all her holes with his hot juice. She was daring him to fill her pussy and her mouth but he could have also her ass hole if he wanted! The mouth-watering stud chose her pussy first ; he rammed his cock into her drenched pussy and started to fuck her for his dear life... She felt soon powerful jets hitting the walls of her pussy.

Nikki thought it was already finished when she realized that his cock wasn't shrivelling down inside her pussy! On the contrary, it seemed to get even bigger! He reluctantly pulled out of her pussy and aimed his cock toward her mouth. He pounded his cock for a minute or two between her lips before erupting in her mouth! After obtaining two goals against the opposing team, he had just scored twice in her pussy and in her mouth! He was certainly the real winner of the day! His friends applauded his performance. Nikki had a fleeting thought she would have loved to make him scoring another time with her by siring a baby in her womb. She was becoming mad : she had had the same idea with Jack! Was her renewed sexual life giving her these strange ideas? She was too old to carry children again, wasn't she?

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12