All Comments on 'Nikki: Daddy's Pet'

by DirtyDirtyDaddy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GeodraculaGeodraculaover 10 years ago

I'll never understand the people who read these stories and complain that they're "gross" or "wrong". Stories on this site are categorised, so it's really not hard to just skip the ones you dislike...

Anyway, I've only recently started reading the incest/taboo sections on here and this is my favourite by far. I love her uncertainty of who it actually is. I especially love that he's not usually that rough and cruel (for lack of a better word).

I never fantasise about about incest myself, but I can appreciate an erotic story! I also love the older man/young lady scene so this fits in perfectly. Being blindfolded and "manhandled" by and older man is a fantasy if my own, so this got the blood pumping.

The girl in this story is quite clearly not "fat". She has the normal self esteem issues any normal girl of that age has. (I'm 22, so I'm at that uncomfortable stage). Her "daddy" doesn't take advantage of her insecurities, if anything, he's trying to make her forget about them. Asking her to walk around naked is a sign that he loves her body - she'd recognise that in time.

Keep up the great storytelling! Don't justify yourself to the people who try to demonise your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so wet, so hot..more please daddy

Delicious. More please. Love the thrill of not knowing if it was Daddy. Loved the cum of daddy's unloaded on those young eager tits.

MorbidDesireMorbidDesirealmost 9 years ago
Love

I love his rough treatment of her. The fact that he doesnt ask, he just does and she is to accept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous