Nikki's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

I was starting to beg more too. I couldn't help it anymore. I even went so far as to say, "Please, let me go. Let me hide. Let me cum! I'll do anything!"

This made her teasing get ten times worse. She got really close to a certain sensitive button between my legs. Her fingers were incredibly slick by this point, and I was on the edge.

"Oh, so anything? I might just have an idea for you actually. I didn't think you'd ever do it, but maybe this is the push you'll need." Even in my condition, I knew she was just explaining things to draw out the moment.

"Yes, fine, just please, let me go!" I agreed. I didn't want to wait.

"Oh but you see, you should hear me out," she said. In retrospect, I was surprised that she wanted to even explain it. Was having me on edge really more important than guaranteeing I had to do something bad? "I want to have you walk naked in my friend's store. I want to show off my little Nudie Nikki. I want to have you do my bidding for the rest of our little walk. Go where I want, do what I want, and whatever else."

The words were going into my head, and I understood them, but it all seemed fine. At that moment I was so close to orgasm I didn't care. I needed my hands freed and I needed to get out from under the light.

"Alex, please!" I begged again.

Alexis just chuckled, "ask me properly and we'll see."

I groaned, and moaned, and then moaned again. I tried to open my mouth, but it was difficult. Finally I managed to start talking, I knew what she wanted. "Please Alexis, please let me free."

Alexis then was no longer touching me. I was almost going to ask her to come back, but I felt the bra loosening. This is what I wanted.

I was trying to think about hiding. I was trying to think about dreading what she was going to have me do. Instead though, as soon as my hands were free, I fell to my knees.

With my legs still wide, my hand found its way between my legs. Unlike Alexis, my fingers found my main pleasure centers. My body shook from the first touch. I think I was lost at that point already; I was hitting my orgasm then and there.

-----------------------------------------

Nikki's Night Part 7

So Alexis watched as I brought myself off at the corner of the road, under the street light.

When I was done, it was tough to stand. Alexis had to help me to my feet, and I sort of stumbled around at first. She was soothing and kind though suddenly, and helped me along.

It took a few moments, but I realized we were still heading north, away from home. I knew what was coming, and I knew I agreed, so I didn't argue with it. I was still a little zoned out. It felt like my whole body was still buzzing.

"Alex... so um. This friend of yours..." I tried asking.

"Oh, she works at the little convenience store about a block away. She's working the night shift. She's always saying how boring it is there. Trust me when I say she'll just adore you," Alexis tried reassuring me.

"Alex..." I said, not sure where I was going with it. I wanted to ask out of it, but I knew there was no use. My mind couldn't picture myself being naked in front of a stranger. "Alex, what am I supposed to do?"

"Just as I say Nudie Nikki. You'll just walk in with me, and we'll see from there," she then soothingly cupped one of my breasts. My body was quite sensitive, so it was good it was a light touch. I blushed deeper than I had been when I realized I let out a soft moan again.

I finally was looking around myself again. We were outside. We were at the side of the road. I was naked, and Alexis was holding me. We were going to the little 24 hour convenience store. There, someone would see me naked.

Alexis had let go of me a bit, as she fished out her phone from her pocket. Feeling quite vulnerable, I clung to her arm still. She giggled as I did. I couldn't believe how naked I was feeling again. Feeling her hoodie against my bare upper body reminded me how much more clothed she was than me.

It seemed Alexis was texting. I didn't really pay much attention though since I was more concerned with looking around. I nearly jumped out of my skin when Alexis's phone made a noise! Apparently she got a text back.

She effortlessly led me forward down the road. Here I was, a completely naked girl clung to her arm, but she acted like we were just two good friends walking down the street to pass the time.

Once Alexis put her phone away, she picked up her pace a bit. I knew I had to follow, so I kept up with her.

In no time I was able to see the little store Alexis was bringing me too. It was the only building lit up. Only a single car was parked out in front of it, so I hoped that we'd be the only ones there.

Even before getting close to the building, I moved one hand between my legs. I could still feel what I hoped was moisture from earlier. My body quivered as I thought about what was going to happen. I wanted to have at least something, anything to wear.

Alexis began to rub my back. "She's going to love you, you know? I'm going to have to fight her to keep you around. Nudie Nikki is mine tonight, and I intend to keep it that way," I began blushing deeper. "So don't worry, she'll only be allowed to look. I'm sure she'll look a lot though."

I tried to slow down, but Alexis's hand on my back urged me forward still. "She'll surely look at those adorable bumps on your chest. The sweet little naughty hills that are so happy to touch the air tonight. She'll know for sure that you're a naughty little thing that loves this."

My mouth was turning dry. Alexis knew exactly when I'd be too off guard to defend against any of this. "Your bare bottom will surely put a smile on her face. She'll see it bounce around as you parade through her shop. Maybe I'll even have you bend over so you can really show it off!" I swear she was about to touch my bottom as she talked about it, her back rub lowering, but she didn't.

"For now I'll even let you keep your hand tucked away naughtily between your thighs," she offered. "That is until I have you slip it out so she can absolutely drool over the naughty delight that is your, perfect, smooth, slick, naughty..." Alexis didn't need to finish her sentence. I was now whimpering as I trudged along besides her. I could feel my lips warm under my hand.

Alexis had to double back when we got close the building. I had stopped in my tracks. I could see into the windows. I didn't see anyone inside yet, but I knew it was risky. Alexis was kind enough to not just pull me with her this time. She stopped and let me take a breath.

"You know I could get my bra again and tie your hands..." Alexis began to threaten, or maybe it was an offer. "Walk you in there, your hands behind your back. I wonder if I'd be able to keep my hands behaved, or if this would end up like a repeat of the corner back there..." her hands were on my shoulders now. She stood behind me, her lips near my ear, whispering.

I pictured myself shivering and naked while Alexis teased me. What scared me more than the thought itself was that I was not arguing against it.

"You ready Nikki?" Alexis asked. I thought about it. This situation was going to be horribly embarrassing, but I'd made a promise. I nodded my head and soon our feet were moving again.

As we walked by the windows, I could more clearly see in the shop. I could see that it didn't have any customers. I could see the back of a woman, and she was behind the counter. I assumed that to be Alexis's friend.

As we neared the door, I slowed down. This was going to be it. I'd walk in the door, and someone else would see me naked. Alexis pulled away from me, so I quickly wrapped an arm around my chest.

"Show time Nudie Nikki," Alexis said with a smile as she walked to the door. She opened it up, and I heard a chime. She looked inside and smiled, I'm assuming towards her friend. I was just barely out of sight at that moment. Alexis stood holding the door. She moved her head to signal me to go in. I took one final breath as I walked to the door.

As one final reminder of my condition, I had to walk right past Alexis to get inside. My body rubbed up against hers since she was standing right in the doorway. Again my bare skin touched the cloth of her clothing. There was little doubt that I was naked.

As I looked into the store, there she was. A woman close to Alexis's age. She was behind the counter, just staring at the two of us, or I should say at me.

Her eyes were wide, not so much in shock. She instead was intently staring at all my bare skin.

Then like some kind of idiot, I followed her gaze. I looked down at my own body. I could see that there was no sign of cloth. No shirt, no pants, no skirt, no bra, and no panties. She could easily see my shoulders, my legs, my hips, and my stomach. She could see my breasts pressed tightly against my arm. She could see the way that my hand disappeared between my thighs.

I nearly fell to the floor in that moment. My legs shook. My breathing stopped. My heart felt heavy. My eyes widened.

"Here she is!" Alexis suddenly announced. Since I was stopped right near the door, Alexis placed her arm on my shoulder to push me towards the counter. She let the door swing close as she walked me towards this new woman.

My breathing came back as I was marched towards the spectator. This was far different than just being seen. Those only last a moment and I run away. Instead I was going to be shown off, it would last awhile, and I couldn't just run away and hide.

"Danielle, may I introduce you to the one and only, Nudie Nikki!" Alexis announced as she pushed me right up to in front of the counter. Alexis stayed a bit of a distance from me, as if she wanted me to suddenly feel even more vulnerable. Then again I wasn't sure if I could trust her hands on my body at all.

"Hello Nudie Nikki, I'm Danielle," Danielle warmly said. Although her eyes were darting across my body plenty, I did at least feel a bit more at ease.

"Hi... umm Nikki will do," I managed to say. She was having a tough time looking at my face, but I was making it hard by avoiding eye contact as well. I adjusted my hands a bit to make sure I could feel all the worst spots covered.

"You were not lying Alex. You really do have a naked cutie strolling around town with you," Danielle suddenly said. Alexis laughed at the comment, and I blushed. It seemed the text earlier was her talking about me.

"Yep, Nikki here can hardly ever bother to put her clothes on," Alexis explained.

"That's not true!" I interjected. The two thought giggled at me suddenly raising my voice.

"So what is it you wanted to buy?" Danielle asked.

"Oh, just a few things I need. Nudie Nikki, would you mind accompanying me?" She asked, holding her hand out for mine.

I knew what she wanted from me, and I wasn't going to start denying it. However I wondered if Danielle knew anything about the deal. Did she think I was hear completely by my own choice?

I didn't take Alexis's hand right away, since I had both arms in spots I wanted to leave them. Yet Alexis was quick to snatch the hand that was helping me cover my breasts.

I knew exposure was imminent, so I quickly turned away from Danielle as Alexis pulled my hand away. My breasts were now exposed. I could feel the nipples tingle when touching the air again. With my back turned though, Danielle couldn't have possibly gotten a look yet.

Of course, my bare bottom was now pointed her way. I breathed deeply as I walked with Alexis into one of the aisles of the shop.

Alexis busied herself by searching through some of the items. I tried to calm myself. The shelves hid my body from Danielle.

My mouth was dry, and I licked my lips. I shifted my hand a little so I could feel my heart beat. It was pounding in my chest, and didn't seem to stop. I still knew I'd be shown off to Danielle more, and it could end up being even worse.

Alexis wasn't finding whatever it was she wanted. I didn't even think she was going to do any shopping. Eventually she stopped looking in a bit of a huff. "Can't find what I'm looking for, let's go ask the clerk," she said, grabbing my arm and pulling me. I did my best to make sure to keep myself covered, and thankfully Alexis was only pulling me by my upper arm.

My legs got weak when I saw Danielle checking me out again. My eyes trailed down myself again to make sure I had everything covered.

"Danielle, I need some help," Alexis announced.

"With what?" Danielle asked.

"Well it's something for Nudie Nikki here," Alexis said, she then placed a hand on my shoulder. "You may notice she's naked."

My face got redder in an instant. I hugged my body tighter. "That she is, very naked," Danielle observed.

"You agree that she looks good like this, right?" Alexis asked. Before she could get her answer, I felt her trying to turn me around. I resisted a little, but Alexis said, "spin for us Nikki," and I knew I had to. Slowly I spun on the spot I was on, my bare back and bottom shown off to Danielle.

"Oh she looks absolutely the cutest, naked is definitely the look for her," Danielle commented.

"Exactly! I mean you haven't even seen the best parts," Alexis then stood behind me. Her hands grabbed hold of my arm that was in front of my nipples and just held it for a bit. "You see, she has these little cute pink spots. They're super tough and stick out like nothing else!"

"ALEX!" I suddenly said, my arm clinging closer to my breasts. I couldn't believe she had to blab about something like that.

"Yet Nikki here is trying to hide them. I mean I can lower her arm," and with that Alexis pulled my arm down, baring my breasts to Danielle! My face heated up, and my body shook. I was having a hard time catching my breath.

Alexis held my arm down for a bit. I looked down and saw that my nipples were very hard still, and with my heavy breathing my chest kept rising up. As soon as Alexis let go of my arm, I brought it back up to my chest.

-------------------------------------------

Nikki's Night Part 8

"See, she covers them up, even though you just want to look at them forever, or toy with them, or even possibly lick them!" Alexis said. I turned my head towards her and gave her the angriest look I could. Sadly with how embarrassed and flustered I was, I probably didn't look threatening at all.

Alexis then was turning me around again. This time though she kept me faced away from Danielle.

Alexis got in close to me. I was a bit worried as she put her hands around me. "There's these cute cheeks back here too. I mean look at the smooth skin," Alexis said, running the back of her nails against my bare butt. I shivered at the touch. I could feel exactly what Danielle was looking at, and it just made it so much more real to me.

Alexis then placed her palms on my bottom, curling her fingers around as much skin as possible. She gave each cheek a little squeeze and then a few rubs. I couldn't believe I was actually having my bottom teased like this in front of someone!

I couldn't stand it; I had to move my hands to Alexis's. I tried pulling her hands away, and she at least stopped. However as I did this, she pressed against my front end. I could feel my bare breasts press into her hoodie. I could even barely make out the feeling of her breasts through it.

Below, I could feel the front of my legs against the rough denim of her jeans. She even had a leg placed slightly between mine suddenly, and oh boy did that just feel horrible. I was so incredibly naked, and I knew now she knew her against me made me feel like that!

"So, I don't see the problem though Alex. I mean she looks great naked. I hope you weren't planning on buying her clothes," Danielle suddenly brought up.

"Oh, I'm getting to that," Alexis released her hands from my bottom. She placed one hand on the back of my neck. "Would you bend down for us Nikki?"

I didn't even know what to say at first. I knew what she wanted, she had teased it before. "Come on Alex, you can't be serious," I begged.

"I'm totally serious. I'd like you bend over at the waist," her hand on my neck eased me forward a little. She got down next to me as well and whispered in my ear, "I know you love this. Just do as I say, and you'll love tonight even more."

It was tough to trust such a promise. It was beyond embarrassing at this point, the things she was having me do. Yet something made me want to listen, to go with her plan.

I finally started to bend over. As I moved down though, I was very aware of what could happen if I wasn't careful. I didn't want to show too much between my legs, so I moved one hand to cover up my lips. I knew Alexis wouldn't let me cover my butt, so I didn't try, and let my hand settle right below my cheeks.

I finally was bent far enough for Alexis. My butt was now pointed straight out behind me. What really made my face glow though wasn't just the sight Danielle had, but also just how much warmth I could feel radiate from between my legs. Alexis knew me far too damn well.

Alexis ran a hand down my back. I could feel her fingers touch all my bare skin from shoulder down to the small of my back. She slowed them down as they curved up onto my bottom. She placed more of her hand down, running it over it. She let her fingers stretch out and lightly touch the crack of my butt. Eventually her fingers bumped into my own hand, and thankfully didn't try to pull it away.

"Nudie Nikki is just a wonderful treat. I want to keep her naked all the time, and never be denied the chance to see her cute little assets." She then tapped her fingers on my hand, as if making a point of it.

"That is true, it would be better if she wasn't able to hide any of it," Danielle added.

"And that's exactly what I need!" Alexis said. She then stood me up again, and took hold of my hands. She started to hold them up in the air above our heads. "I need something so I can do this to her!"

I wasn't able to catch on right away, but then I noticed exactly what she meant. She had my hands held together, up above my head, and far from my body. I began to wiggle and think about what she was asking for. She wanted something so she could tie me up again!

I couldn't free my hands either. My back was thankfully to Danielle, but I was completely naked and unable to cover again.

"Alex!" I whined, not expecting her to even ask for something like bondage assistance from Danielle!

Alexis lowered my hands down, but behind my back. Without warning she quickly spun me forward and got a hard grip on my arms. I was face to face with Danielle, and my hands were behind held behind my back!

I started to struggle, twist and turn my body, trying to get my arms back. My bare body was exposed and I wanted to cover up. I didn't even think about how my moving around probably caused my little bumps on my chest to bounce around. My legs shifting probably even let Danielle get a better look between them.

"Alex!" I called out, trying to free myself. The two girls giggled as I tried to cover myself.

"Settle down Nikki. Remember our deal. Just take a deep breath and straighten up," Alexis ordered. Easy for her to say!

Yet I did as she asked. I stopped wiggling around, and took a deep breath. For the first time since I was spun around, I looked up at Danielle. She had a huge smile on her face.

I fixed my posture and stood up the best I could. My legs felt weak. Alexis had a firm grip on my arms behind me, and I knew it wouldn't be easy to get covered again. I took a couple of more deep breathes.

That was it then. I was completely naked and completely exposed in front of this woman. I was naked in the store and I had no way to cover myself. My entire bare body was there for Danielle to view.

Danielle took every chance to view my body too. I kept glancing away, but any time I did look, I'd see the way her eyes hungrily looked at my body. I even looked at my body a few times too. I could see my little mounds rising on my chest with my breathing. I saw how my nipples were still hard as rocks. It seemed like they tingled whenever I thought about them being bare.

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers