Nikki's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers

I tried to remember the area well. The bridge was ahead of us. There were perhaps a few houses that we passed or were heading towards. She wouldn't be leading me towards the houses though, would she?

I could hear the roar of the highway still. Traffic wasn't constant I'd say at this late hour, but it wasn't dead either. It seemed really loud...

"Alex, where are we going now?" I asked. I wasn't quite sure where we were.

She didn't say anything at first. I was going to ask again, but she had me stop where I was standing. "Ok Nudie Nikki, I want you to spin around in circles. Slowly so I can see all of your naked body."

I fidgeted where I was. Even if it was Alexis, I was still embarrassed to show off, even after everything that happened. Yet I got my feet moving and began to do so. It was sort of hard, the area we were felt slanted, like it was a hill.

" Very nice, beautiful!" Alexis cheered. I could hear she was moving around too, so I never knew where she was till she said something.

I was starting to get a little dizzy, so it was a relief when she told me to stop.

"So Nudie Nikki, would you like to take a bow to your audience?" She asked me.

"WHAT!?" I asked suddenly. I tried to crouch down, but it was hard to do it with so little balance to aid me. I turned from side to side, but couldn't see anything of course. I couldn't hear anyone besides Alexis and the cars.

"The freeway dear. You just did your spin in front of them!" Alexis laughed seeing me move about.

I thought about it, and it made sense. She must have turned us off the road right before the bridge. We were on the hill that overlooks the road! I was totally exposed to the entire road where I was!

"Alex!" I yelled, angry she'd trick me like this. I couldn't think of which way to face even to hide my body from them. I was about to run, but Alexis stopped me.

"Now Nudie Nikki, you wanted an orgasm?" She asked.

My heart nearly stopped. For a moment I could feel my whole body buzz. In my panic I forgot just how close I was to that. I nearly ached for it at that point.

"Here?" I asked. I'm surprised I didn't just refuse it. Even as I thought about it, I could feel my body get warmer.

"Yes Nikki. I want you to lay down right here so I can give you an orgasm. I want you lie naked and orgasm next to the highway as I lick at your naughty wetness," Alexis teased. Her choice of words were cruel. If there was one thing I knew was to die for, it was having Alexis between your legs. Yet I was out on the hill above the highway!

I told her I'd do anything she wanted. She wanted this apparently, me naked and on the hill above many cars driving by.

Every second I stood and waited meant the more I was there naked for them. I could run or refuse. Alexis wasn't cruel, if I didn't want it, she wouldn't make me. She wasn't like that.

Yet she knew I wanted it, so she was giving me a damn good reason to. I had to, I agreed to already. I admitted I wanted it, and now I'd get it.

"Sit down," Alexis ordered, as if sensing I was ready to resign my fate.

I sat down on the grass below me with Alexis's help. I could feel the grass on my butt now. It's funny how innocently it tickled me and made me smile. I was so damn aroused. I was so scared. I felt so naughty. Yet here I was giggling lightly at the feeling of grass on my bare butt.

I heard Alexis sit in front of me. Knowing her, she wasn't going to be in the way of anyone seeing though. "Lie back," she ordered.

I lay my back on the grass, and tried to rest me head. I wanted to look up. I wanted to see the road, see as they could see me up the hill. I wanted to at least notice if maybe it was too dark and I wasn't fully exposed.

I also wanted to see myself. I wanted to look down at my nipples. I wanted to touch them. I wanted to feel my naked body. The grass behind me was plenty of reminders, but it wasn't enough. I closed my eyes, even if they were behind a blindfold, and pictured it all. I tried to focus on my hard points in the wind, and the way I could still feel wetness making trails down my thighs.

Then I felt Alexis's hands on my knees. I offered little resistance as she opened them.

A blast of fresh air tickled me. All over my thighs and warm dripping mess I could feel it. I was now showing it all. If someone was looking good enough, they'd see me. I was embarrassed beyond belief, but I was going to deal with it.

"So very ready Nudie Nikki. With you all exposed like this, me and all the drivers can see you're ready for one hell of an orgasm," Alexis cut off any complaint I could have on those comments by diving her head between my legs and licking at the edges of puffy lips. I groaned out in pleasure instantly. There was no need for any warm up on me anymore.

"Alex," I moaned out, almost as if begging for something. I really didn't even know what I meant with it. She started to lick up and down the length of my naughty kitty.

Eventually her broad tongue swipes became more narrowed and focus. I could feel it run between my outer lips. I could feel it probe and prod at all the sensitive bits of pink it could. It even danced around my hard extended clitty.

I nearly shouted as my love button was toyed with. I writhed on the ground, shaking my upper body as I tried to avoid such a sensitive touch almost. I was still bound though, and couldn't see a thing.

Naked on the hill and in view of all the traffic. Alexis had me more exposed and public than I'd ever been, and she was pushing me to my biggest orgasm ever too!

"Please, don't stop!"I begged loudly. I couldn't even hear the cars anymore. My world was shrinking around me. I think if Alexis did stop, I'd still get to that orgasm at this point. I was moving my hips with the rhythm Alexis's tongue created.

Yet Alexis didn't slow down. When she promises an orgasm, she really doesn't let up. It was almost too much to bear, but suddenly the first waves began to hit.

It was like nothing else before. No orgasm with her or orgasm had publicly compared to this. The two combined was radical. She'd teased me to such an extent that it almost felt like I'd never stop feeling this pleasure.

It was so strong, that after the second orgasm rolled through me, I felt myself drifting off. Everything went dark. It was like I was in my own little world. I couldn't tell even if I was having multiple orgasms or not. It was one constant string of incredible pleasure.

I moaned as I awoke. It was like waking up from a very restful nap. My body still tingled, but I finally felt completely satisfied too. Alexis's hand on my thigh still felt very good. She was soothing me back awake it seemed. I realized that I could see, Alexis taking the blindfold off had probably been the thing to wake me initially.

I looked down, and I saw myself very naked. For those few moments I didn't really remember what happened.

Yet that bit of green grass between my spread wide legs reminded me exactly what was going on!

I looked up and forward. I was still sitting naked out in front of the cars!

Or so I thought. I saw nothing but trees ahead of me. The hill was smaller than I thought, and there was no sign of cars ahead of us. I could still hear them though.

"Look behind you," Alexis said. I did just that, and my eyes grew wide. We were at the top of the small hill, but behind me I could see the highway!

That's when it came together. Alexis didn't sit me in front of the road. The most the road could see probably was the top of my head, if even that! We were on the other side the whole time. Her dumb twirl thing made it so I hadn't realized I was facing southwards!

"ALEX!" I shouted. I was so mad for a moment. I couldn't believe what she had to go and do! Then I realized that she never did expose me then to all the drivers that went by. She didn't say a word as I worked it out in my head, and I meekly added a, "thank you."

Alexis smile was beaming brightly. "Oh Nikki, it was my pleasure," she said. She then reached into the large pocket on the front of her hoodie. She withdrew a t-shirt, the remains of the one for my blindfold and binds. She also had what looked like shorts.

"Put these on dear. We really need to get home soon," She said. There was a bit of red in her face, but she still acted confident about it. I did have two orgasms in front of her, and I'm sure she was just driven totally wild by this point. If I had the strength to, I'd have threatened to finish her off there, but I wanted to get dressed and home too.

She undid my ties and I was able to get dressed. Even though the shirt was cut short and the shorts weren't much, I felt so much more clothed. I'd been naked outside for longer than I normally am. It felt so good to be dressed.

Alexis and I quickly got out to the road again. With clothes now and not being tied up and on the brink of orgasms, I was able to keep a good pace with Alexis finally. Really weren't far from home, and it wouldn't take long to get there.

The whole time, Alexis was still able to tease me on the things I did. She was pointing out where things happened, and my face was always red.

Yet as we got close to home, and while I was juggling around the thoughts of how I'd return the favor to Alexis in her place, I was also thinking about the farther future. I had that deal with Alexis that she'd have to join me. After tonight too, I was wondering where I should next try to hide a key, and I was thinking either at the bottom of the hill or across the bridge would be good starting spots.

The End

Jappio
Jappio
1,090 Followers