Nikon Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob must have been over reaching himself because one hand left my body to steady himself. All the time that Bob was massaging my muscles he was massaging my ego and mind with his words, from time to time I made out phrases that he was saying, phrases like "You are so real!" "You are so beautiful!" "Your skin is so soft!" Then there was movement behind me, and another phrase hit me hard. "I need a bath too before the water get's too cold!" I was about to reach for the towel to dry myself off and let Bob have my water, it was after all the country and when you use a solid fuel range to heat your water you tend not to waste it.

Bob's remaining hand left my lower back and pressed down on top of my shoulder, there was a flurry of movement and suddenly Bob was in the water with me, sitting behind me with his legs and feet suddenly passing either side of my hips. I tried to jump again when I realised that Bob was naked and in the water with me but as I lifted myself out of the water Bob caught hold of my hips and dragged me backwards, his legs closed under my bottom and suddenly I was sitting on Bob's lap, totally out of the water now.

I realised that I was actually sitting on top of Bob's cock, I could feel the size of it under my buttocks but strangely it didn't feel hard, it seemed to be one and a half times the size of my husband's cock when my husband's cock was fully hard but Bob's cock was still flaccid. Perhaps it was my imagination, the size thing, after all, there are very few sensory cells in the average bottom, I couldn't see his cock so it could just have been my imagination that Bob's cock was so huge, what wasn't in my imagination was the fact that Bob was now soaping his hands and mixing massaging my sides with washing my body.

I had assumed that Bob would want to wash my breasts and also that as soon as his hands came close I would stop him but as it turned out I was wrong, not that Bob would want to wash my breasts but that I would stop him. Instead of stopping him, I sat almost motionlessly as Bob washed and massaged my tits, the only movement I made was that I allowed my head to fall back slightly onto Bob's shoulder and my hips moved slightly. As soon as I realised that I was mashing my bottom against Bob's cock I tried desperately to stop myself but found it impossible.

As I relaxed into Bob's massaging hands and the feeling I was generating against my bum and labia from rubbing myself against Bob's lower body I started to try and remember the last time I had fucked with my husband, it had been longer than I would have said if asked and I realised that when we had last fucked it had been at my instigation, I had made it look like it had been my husband, he was asleep and I rubbed his cock with my hand until I woke his cock up and then I pushed my bottom against him as he woke up and pretended that I was sleeping, so my husband woke up with his cock pressing against my pussy from behind and he was stiff as a steel rod, I lifted one leg slightly to facilitate his access and the rest was history, as I pretended to wake up my husband was buried deep inside my cunt.

Bob's cock was starting to move as it inflated with blood, even though my full weight was pressing down on it, it still managed to move under my bottom without my weight being lifted off of it. Bob kept massaging my left breast with his left hand and his right hand began soaping my belly, soaping, washing and then moving a little lower. As his right hand got closer to my hairy triangle his cock got closer o my cunt, it felt like it was rolling itself out and now his cockhead was slipping towards my opening.

Ten percent of me wanted to run into my bedroom and lock the door, ninety percent of me wanted to reach down between my legs and aim Bob's thick cock at my body's opening and help it inside of me. I couldn't do that of course, not for any other reason than Bob already had his hand there, rubbing soap suds into my hairy mound and letting his finger tip brush over my clit. His finger tips brushed my button a half dozen times and I was on the edge of a climax, I was starting to feel desperate to get my orgasm under way but Bob was still soaping my body and I couldn't get my pussy lined up properly to get his cock inside me so I changed position, I opened my legs and with a little bit of a wiggle I managed to get onto my knees, I lifted my body and tried to line myself up with Bob's cock, just as I felt his cockhead enter me Bob slapped my bottom, "Time to get out, the water's too cold now!"

I was lifted off of Bob's cock and as I spun around in amazement Bob was standing in front of me, his cock pointing straight at my face, straight at my mouth, I didn't do things like that, hadn't done anything like that before, is that what Bob wanted, my mouth to open and me to lean forward and slip my lips over his glistening cockhead? No! Bob stepped over the side of the bath and took my towel and placed it over my shoulders and then he helped me out of the bath. Bob ferreted about in the airing cupboard and took out another towel which he wrapped around himself. I felt so disappointed that I hadn't been fucked or even been given an orgasm, it felt like the bottom had fallen out of my world, why had he got naked with me and climbed into my bath if he didn't want to fuck me.

My husband would never get that close to me while naked without fucking me and, while he was mainly interested in his own orgasm when we fucked, he usually gave me enough pleasure along the way to take the edge off of my frustration. I was led down the stairs and Bob sat me in the chair that I had leaped out of about ninety minutes earlier. I sat, swaddled in the huge white bath towel while Bob made us both a cup of coffee, I sat staring at the camera that started the whole thing off, sitting there on top of the aluminium case, with the lens, camera body and battery pack, the whole thing was worth around seven thousand pounds, the box of attachments at the side of the camera was probably worth even more. The light glinting off of the UV filter attached to the front of the lens looked like a smile, the camera appeared to be mocking me, the camera knew what was dawning on me, I was so desperate to be fucked, not loved, my husband loved me, I knew that but when he loved me it was lacking and I had just been face to face, as it were, with what my husband was lacking and it was a hell of a monster.

We sat in silence drinking coffee, me wrapped in my white towel and Bob in the royal blue, from time to time Bob fiddled with one piece of his equipment or another, he took a reading with his light meter, he attached the flashgun mount to the bottom of the battery pack and mounted the flashgun. A light diffuser hood was fitted over the flash head and settings dialled into the back of the flashgun. I sat finishing my coffee as Bob set the aperture and shutter speed before lifting the camera to his eye and took a photograph of me draining the last of the coffee from my cup.

I didn't move, Bob had seen me naked so taking a photograph of me didn't seem half as bad as it had seemed an hour and a half earlier. Bob looked at the display on the back of the camera, then he tilted the head of the flashgun upwards and took another shot of me, this time without the cup covering most of my face, he checked the result again, he was happier with the result after bouncing the light from the flashgun off of my white ceiling.

Bob finished his coffee, then he opened his towel, flicking the edges of it over the arms of the chair he was sitting in, he didn't have the body beautiful, he was a slightly heavy man, not fat, he was tall and very fit looking but, like me, he didn't go over the top in the gym or anything, he didn't have a washboard stomach but he didn't have a spare tyre either, just a normal man's body, well, normal until my eyes fell to Bob's lap, there was a coil of flesh, Bob's sleeping cock was coiled up between his legs, Bob took his cock in both hands, now I'm a country girl, I know the average man's hand in supposed to be four and a half inches wide, so when Bob took his cock in both fists and there was still a little sleeping cock showing beyond his fist, I knew that it had to be almost ten inches long, that was if Bob had an average man's hand, but he didn't, Bob's hands were wider still.

Bob massaged his cock without shame or shyness, using both hands to fist himself to full hardness, then as he fixed my eyes with his, he took one hand away, grasped his cock at its base and drew his fist right up to his cockhead where a huge quantity of pre-cum oozed out of his cock, Bob collected it all in the palm of his free hand, then as his fist retreated back down to his balls, he began to massage his pre-cum into his cockhead and all over the top five inches of his manhood.

Bob was using one fist to masturbate the five or six inches of his cock that was closest to his balls with slow up and down movements while he rubbed his other hand in circles around his cock head. I sat there totally transfixed by the size of Bob's cock; I wanted to feel it, certainly with my hands but definitely inside of my cunt too. I had never been entertained like that by a man masturbating himself in front of me, I wasn't sure that I liked the idea of it, if one of my girl friends had told me that she had done something like that with a man I would have thought it very tacky indeed but here, sitting in my own living room with a total stranger, naked in front of me stroking his massive cock like that was a huge turn on.

He was just using one hand now, fisting his cock slowly from balls to head, each pass made more lubricant run from his cock like a stream running down the back of his knuckles and onward to cover his balls. The silence of the room was broken by an almost whisper from Bob, "Open your towel, let me look at you!" The deep Irish accent was still there but the musical lilt was gone, a husky whisper, full of pent up emotion, the smile in his eyes that had been there from the moment I first saw Bob was also gone, Bob was deadly serious, my Id told me to say no but my ego told me that Bob was too serious to refuse, just looking at him I knew that if I said no it would be 'play time over'. Now, deep down I wasn't sure that I actually wanted to commit adultery for the first time in my life but I was really sure that if I missed out on the chance to feel that Irish monster eating its way into my womb then I was going to regret it for the rest of my life. "Open your towel and show me your body, NOW!"

I could sense that Bob was at the edge of his patience with me, he was used to dealing with women who take their clothes off at the drop of a hat, well, at least at the drop of a few pounds, and from what you read in Cosmo and magazines like that, even top models are willing to sleep with a good photographer as they believe that it will encourage him to do a better job on their photographs. I hadn't said no but I had waited too long and I could see that Bob was losing interest in me, my subconscious took over and guided my hands to the outer edges of my towel and flicked it open just as Bob had done earlier with his own towel.

As soon as my body was on display, Bob reached forward and picked up his camera, I was panicking inside, I felt the heat in my face as it turned as red as a boiled lobster, the light from the flashgun made me jump, if I was planning on hiding my body from the camera lens I was much too late, the damage was done. Now, there is something to be said for leaping that first hurdle, as soon as the brilliance of that first flash began to fade on my eyes I had already begun to calm down, I could feel the heat in my face dissipate as a second flash illuminated the room and my body but I didn't mind half as much as the first picture that Bob took.

Bob masturbated himself lazily as he took several more pictures of me sitting naked in my seat, I doubted that the pictures would be particularly good, not with Bob holding the camera one handed while jerking himself off with the other but I was settling down, I had totally relaxed into having my photograph taken, then, "Use one hand to lift the weight of your breast!" My right hand moved under its own instinct, or rather under Bob's instruction, I cupped my right breast and lifted it slightly, there were ten flashes in quick succession, the only thing that entered my head was that if I had tried that with my camera there would have been one photograph lit correctly out of three attempts as my flashgun didn't have such a high recycle rate.

"Try to lick your own nipple!" I lifted my breast higher and bent my head forward, I wasn't big enough to actually be able to lick my own nipple, I almost laughed as I wondered if there were women out there who actually did this kind of thing for themselves, for their own pleasure. If I had tried I would have known that I couldn't do it, "Look into the lens as you try to lick it!"

"There's no way I can reach it!"

"Don't talk, it doesn't matter if you can actually do it, just try as hard as you can, try and make your tongue pointy at the tip but keep looking into the lens!"

The ridiculousness of it all lightened my spirit; I had forgotten the fact that Bob was photographing me every three seconds, "Play with both breasts!" I stopped trying to lick and used both hands to lift and palpate my breasts. "Open your legs!" There wasn't a seconds hesitation, my knees parted, "Wider!" My knees hit the arms of the chair on both sides, if I had actually thought about things I would have realised that I was looking like some kind of tramp but in my mind's eye I was one of Bob's 'Size Zero' models, tall, slim and glamorous, hair coffered just so and immaculate makeup, not just a frumpy housewife, pink all over from an overly hot bath and hair hanging down in 'Rat's Tails'.

"Wider, and keep looking at the lens!" Easy for him to say, I was trying to concentrate on the camera lens but it was very hard as the true object of my interest was his huge cock, still being stroked slowly from balls to head. "Wider!"

"I can't open them wider!" I banged my knees into the arms of the chair by way of explanation. "Put your knees over the arms!"

Now that took me a second to process, my movement wasn't as instant as it had been but eventually I did, now I was wide open, I looked down between my own legs, I was glistening, my labia were all puffed up and a bright coral pink and I could clearly see the inner lubrication leaking out of me, it was a good thing that I was sitting on a towel.

"Look up, look at the camera!" I was almost blinded by a barrage of flashes, so fast that I couldn't possibly count them, "Do you have a brush?" I was looking at the camera. It wasn't pointing anywhere near to my face so why did he want me to brush my hair? I looked over my shoulder, there was a hairbrush on the sideboard, I didn't usually keep it there, I had brushed my hair earlier and decided that the brush needed cleaning out and as it was a messy process, I always did it in the garden and left the straggle of hair on the side of the garden for the birds to use. I started to move to get the brush, "Stop, keep in that pose, I'll get it!" Bob had noticed where I had been looking, he jumped up, God, as he stood, his cock looked even more impressive. As he moved his cock swung from side to side like a massive pendulum, the brush was passed to me and I was looking directly at Bob's cock, I should have moved faster when I was in the bath, if I had just leaned into him and took his cock in my mouth earlier we might just be in my bed right now, fucking, instead of fucking about with me posing for his camera.

Unfortunately, the position I was in, with one knee over each arm of the chair I couldn't rectify things now and get my mouth to Bob's cockhead. I took the brush and as Bob sat back on his towel I moved the brush to my head and was about to drag it through the tangled rat's tails, "STOP! No, I don't want you to brush that hair!" I stopped with a jump, what could Bob mean, then I realised that Bob had his camera pointing at my cunt again, I looked down, my pubic hair was a tangled mess, I had long straggly ginger hair hiding my pubic mound but it didn't hide my swollen lower lips. I was very confused but I began to run the brush through my wild triangle, "Your cunt would look so much better if it were close trimmed or even completely shaven!" 'Yeh Right' I thought to myself, my husband would love that, I suddenly felt very guilty, that was the first time I had thought about what my husband would think of my actions since Bob arrived, what the hell was I doing, sitting there, salivating over a strangers cock, well, not actually over it, but you know what I mean.

I was considering cutting my losses, taking myself to bed, on my own, using my own fingers to try and rid myself of the incredible itch that had developed between my thighs. "Turn the brush around and use the handle!"

Bob had been taking a constant string of photographs as I straightened every strand of hair between my legs, "What?"

"Turn the brush around, use the handle to masturbate yourself and keep looking at the camera, your head is casting shadows. And stop questioning my wishes, just do it for me, you make me happy now and I'll make you very happy in a few minutes time!"

I didn't hesitate, for the first time in my life I was about to masturbate myself while being watched, worse, watched and photographed! I had only ever used my fingers in the past to masturbate, don't get me wrong, it wasn't an everyday occurrence, I could count the number of times I had masturbated on my fingers. As the thick handle of the brush entered my cunt I imagined that it was Bob's cock instead, I was lit up in a second, inside by my passion, outside by the machine gun rapidity of Bob's photographs and flashes. I think that Bob may have been taking photographs faster than even his expensive flashgun could recycle.

I wasn't looking into the camera lens anymore but Bob wasn't complaining, my head was back, my mouth wide open and I was gasping for air as I brought myself off to the most powerful orgasm I had ever given myself, to be honest, I doubt if I had ever climaxed that hard even while being fucked before. The flashing had stopped momentarily but I didn't care, I was in my stride and going for gold!

Suddenly a hand wrapped around mine and Bob took over the pace with the hairbrush handle, he increased the speed that it went in and out and he also introduced slight rotation so that the different ridges moulded into the handle made contact with different parts of my inner body. Eventually I let go of the brush and let Bob take over completely, I needed both hands after all to grip tightly onto the towel I was sitting on to prevent my climax carrying me away totally, when I opened my eyes momentarily I saw that Bob no longer had his expensive Nikon D3x, he was holding a much cheaper Nikon palmcorder and was using it to film me bucking up and down as my body was wracked with ever increasing orgasmic spasms.

Bob pulled the brush all the way out of me, then he pushed it rapidly in again, "You have a coil in?"

"What?" I gasped.

"An IUD, you know, birth control, a wire loop, inside your womb!" The brush was so far in me that the bristles were scratching the inside of my pussy. If the handle hadn't hit the roof of my vagina I think Bob would have been trying to get his fist inside of me as well as the hairbrush.

"Erm! No, I don't use any birth control at all!"

"How many kids do you have?"

"None!"

"How come?"

"My husband doesn't want children!"

"So, what is it, you guys just don't fuck each other or what?"

"He uses condoms during my fertile time!"

"I do hope to Christ that you don't expect me to use a condom darling, it's against my religion and they don't seem to last two minutes when they are stretched over my cock!" Bob pulled the brush back out and pushed it in again rapidly, hard, it was as if he was trying to get the brush past the roof of my vaginal cavity.