Nikon Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it dawned on me, why did he ask if I had an IUD fitted, why didn't he just ask if I was on birth control, there was a sting of pain followed by another wave of orgasmic pleasure. Bob was pushing the brush up me harder still and rotating it a half turn in each direction. As the wave of pleasure passed, the thought hit me again, "Why did you ask if I had an IUD inside?" Bob pulled the brush out again; there was a sticky mass about an inch along the bristles as well as white foaming girl cum from the tip of the handle to the mass on the bristles. Considering I had cleaned that brush totally just a few hours earlier it proved that I had taken the entire length of the handle and an inch of the bristles inside of me.

Bob held the brush against his cock, the wet mark on the bristles was less than half way along Bob's cock, "Sometimes, if I get carried away, I get all of this inside, if the girl had an IUD it can be dangerous for both of us!"

I gasped at the thought of it, if Bob could get all of his length into a woman that would mean that he had to have inverted her cervix and actually fucked up into the woman's womb, that was both terrifying as well as exciting to think about. Bob squatted down, then dropped on to his knees, one hand still holding the palmcorder while the other took his cock, he rubbed the head of his cock around my pussy lips, I was looking down again, watching as Bob ploughed his cockhead through my pussy lips, "You're blocking the light again!"

'Fuck the light!' I thought to myself, if I was going to get fucked I wanted to see it firsthand. I realised that, fully erect, Bob's cock was at least twice as thick as my husbands and it had to be close to eleven inches long!"

As Bob lined his cock up, having deposited as much of his pre-cum around both sides of my cunt lips and picking up as much of my own lubricant on his cockhead he pushed forward slowly. The combination of leather seat cushion and bath towel under my bottom meant that instead of filling my cunt with his rod, Bob pushed me up the seat. I started to panic slightly, what if he couldn't actually get in me, there was no way I could have been more ready, more prepared, more wet than I was at that moment and he still couldn't get it in me.

Bob relaxed back and I slipped back down the seat, Bob pushed forward again, this time I was taking no chances, I let my grip on the towel go and grasped the arms of the chair to try and hold myself in position. Bob pushed harder, his cock bent slightly in the middle and his cockhead slipped upwards, crashing past my clitoris as it went, firing me into an instant climax again. Bob aimed his cock again, he repositioned his fist to try and take the bend out of his cock, he pushed again and I cried out in pain but his cock was still outside my body, then Bob made a sudden move, he thrust his hips hard and I heard a 'Pop!' Above the sound of my scream.

There was just one inch of Bob's cock in my cunt, the corona had only just managed to enter me and I was panting like I was giving birth, the pain was like nothing I had ever felt in my life before but then, so was the pleasure, I was actually orgasming through the pain and with no other stimulation than the visual and the pain. Bob pushed again and I watched a quarter of an inch more cock grind into me and I gasped again, then disaster struck, the phone rang!

Bob managed to reach the phone while he was still an inch and a quarter inside of me. I was still gasping through my orgasm while Bob was talking on the phone, the call had distracted him slightly and his cock started to deflate, not soften, but shrink slightly, less thick. I took the opportunity to fuck Bob while he was distracted, I humped my body against him and managed to get another inch of his cock in me, Bob was kneeling perfectly still and I was bouncing up and down like a puppet on a string. I couldn't believe that I was actually fucking a man, a stranger, in my living room and while he was chatting on the phone, I didn't even care that the person on the other end of the phone would be able to hear every gasp and whimper as I gave myself a string of climaxes.

"That was the breakdown guy, he's at the end of the road leading to the village, he's got a people carrier on the back and six hippies in the cab, so he can take my car on a suspended tow but not me, so it looks like I'm going to have to stop the night here!" I smiled inside and then I got to work again trying to get another inch of Irish cock in me. Bob took over fucking me, he managed to get five inches of his cock in me before it fully inflated again and jammed up inside of me, I measured my hairbrush mentally, five inches was about my maximum depth, even if Bob's cock was thinner it wouldn't be able to get any further in me.

"We should get dressed; the guy with the breakdown truck could be here any minute!"

Bob was about to pull his cock out of me but I wrapped my legs around his hips and dug my heels in to try and Keep him in me for as long as possible, "He won't get near because of the straw bales blocking the road!"

Bob smiled down at me and put the palmcorder down on the coffee table next to the phone, he placed it carefully so that it was still filming as much of the action as possible and then he started to fuck me in earnest. I was out of my mind with the pleasure and pain of it all as Bob tried to force his cock ever deeper into my body. Time stood still for me as Bob pleasured me, he didn't seem to be particularly interested in climaxing himself, just in trying to get his cock deeper into me and deeper still.

There was a knock on the living room window, my eyes shot open, I turned my head and there was a man, standing in my front garden looking through my front window, a stranger, a stranger and Paul Kinch the farm labourer. Both men were standing there getting a good eyeful of me being fucked by a man that both men, well, certainly Paul, knew wasn't my husband. I was a very private woman, I hated to be looked at usually. I avoided strangers whenever possible but here I was, one naked stranger buried five inches deep in my body, while I was totally naked and two other men were watching me, Bob just pulled his cock out of me slowly and I screamed out in pain again and again I fired off into another galaxy of climaxes. I thought that the breakdown man and Paul would have averted their eyes when they saw what Bob and I were doing in the living room but they didn't, both men were making the most out of watching my naked body, both men nodded their heads towards Bob when they saw just how huge his cock was, a kind of congratulations or admiration of his huge manhood.

Bob wrapped his towel around his body and walked towards the front door, today had been one long string of surprises for me, I thought as soon as Bob pulled his cock out of my cunt that I would have taken my legs down from over the arms of the seat and wrapped myself in my towel to hide my body from the two men watching me through the window but I didn't, I just lay there, still as a corps apart from the movement of my breasts as I was still gasping from the chain of orgasms that I had travelled through. Even when Bob joined the men at the window outside they didn't seem to be in any hurry to move away, the three men just stood there chatting as they watched me climb down from heaven. I was on display and for the first time in my life I didn't care one bit that the three men were looking at me through the window. .

Eventually my audience moved away from the window, I moved my legs down, there was such pain in my hips that I couldn't believe it, they had been stretched out of their normal position for so long that they now complained about being moved back into what should have been a comfortable position. I wrapped the towel around myself and went to the front door. Bob's car had been pushed by the mechanic away from my car and for the first time the damage to my car could actually be seen. I hobbled down my drive, bare foot, to look at the front of my car; I was in the street, totally naked apart from the bath towel. As I bent down to look at my car I realised that I was the centre of attention, not just from the three men who had been looking at me naked through the window but six hippy guys in the cab of the breakdown truck as well as the few neighbours who had their summer evening disturbed by the sound of the breakdown truck in the street.

There was a discussion about my car, I wasn't actually in the AA or any other breakdown service, there would have to be contact between Bob's insurance company and mine before anything could be done about my car. Eventually Bob's car had its front wheels lifted off of the road and a light board hung from the rear bumper so that the tail, break and indicator lights would work from the tow truck. Paul Kinch and Bob were talking in depth while the breakdown truck driver was finishing off strapping the front wheels of the BMW down to the towing boom.

Bob had a wicked smile on his face as did Paul Kinch; Bob wasn't dressed to help Paul to pick up the straw bales that had been used to block the road off so I couldn't see what Paul was so happy at the prospect of loading all the straw by himself. Bob asked me to explain to the breakdown truck driver exactly how to get out of the village, with one very large car on the back and an expensive saloon hanging off the back the driver didn't want to have to make too many fancy manoeuvres to get out of the village. Paul followed the breakdown truck in his tractor, heading off to the farm to drop it all off. Bob and I both returned to the living room and to my place on my towel on my seat for Bob to pick up where he left off.

Bob asked me to make a large pot of coffee, he connected the fly lead from his laptop to his Nikon D3x and started to download the images from the camera into his laptop while I huffed and puffed around the kitchen making coffee instead of getting the fucking of my lifetime, which would have been my preferred activity at that precise moment! I sat and watched as two thousand photographs of me transferred slowly from camera to laptop, then, when the whole thing had finished and I thought that I might just get back to being fucked again, Bob disconnected the camera and hooked up his palmcorder and started to download the video he had taken. I was beginning to feel deeply frustrated by the whole thing.

The living room door opened and Pail Kinch walked in, Bob must have left the front door open for him, Bob was setting the palmcorder up on a tripod, both men smiled at each other and then Paul looked hungrily in my direction, Paul almost licked his lips as he spoke, "I've wanted to fuck you ever since I watched Johnny carry you over the threshold on the day of your wedding but I never thought I'd see you like this, can I fuck you?"

Bob said, "Don't ask, if you want something you just take it, if she don't put up a fight, then you have fun, if she does, what have you lost!"

Paul stepped forward and pulled at the edge of the towel, my hand fired into place to stop Paul from pulling the towel off of my body.

"And if she doesn't allow you to fuck her then I can't see how I'll be able to fuck her after!"

Bob had suddenly set new rules, if I stopped Paul, then he wouldn't take up from where he had left off earlier. I allowed Paul to pull the towel from my body; I stood there totally naked in front of Paul kinch and Bob. Paul wasn't exactly a friend of my husband. Johnny hadn't after all invited him to our wedding when it seemed to me like most of the village had been there. Bob took several pictures of me just standing there in front of Paul with my hands at my sides. "Can I?"

Bob cut Paul short, "Just do exactly what you want to do to her!"

Paul's hands came up and started to fondle my breasts, Bob fired off several more photographs. "You should close the curtains; I noticed the flashes earlier, that's why I watched you guys through the window while she was playing with her hairbrush. The other neighbours might become suspicious like I was!"

Well, that explained why Paul kinch was around when the breakdown truck arrived and how the driver knew to come from the other direction.

Bob made me undress Paul, I had to do it slowly and as Paul was finally naked, after a lot of kissing and rubbing from Paul all over my body Bob stopped us, his memory was full and he needed to download the camera again, this time it was three thousand two point four mega pixel photographs, the camera had a huge memory, I looked out of the window as Bob and Paul watched the photographs stream into the laptop. I looked out of the window and from the light level I assumed that it was close to ten o'clock, Johnny usually phoned around ten, that was if he was finished with his work, he seldom phoned after ten as he would assume that I would be in bed. I was reflecting on the evening so far, all the touching, the nakedness and everything, including when Bob had five inches of his Irish Pork Sword buried deep in me, none of that had made me feel as guilty as I had felt while Paul was kissing me on the lips. And now, Paul was totally naked, his cock looked like a schoolboys as he stood at the side of Bob, Paul must have been the same size as Johnny, now I could compare the two and wow, forget all the guilt, there was a chance of me getting fucked by Bob, I'd put up with anything else.

Bob positioned me on the seat, then explained how he wanted Paul to do me, all very clinical, very matter of fact, an everyday occurrence as it were. As Paul's cock finally invaded my body the bloody phone rang again, Johnny this time, fortunately I had stopped Bob from answering the phone, Bob carried on photographing Paul and I as I talked to my husband on the phone, an occasional gasp as Paul hit the right spot, Bob didn't care that I had the phone in my hand, he was concentrating on close up pictures of Paul's cock sliding in and out of my cunt slowly. I had to mention that the car had been dinked on the drive, I didn't mention Paul or Bob though, I just wanted the conversation to be over before I let a gasp of climactic pleasure out and tipped my husband off to my wrongdoing.

As soon as I hung up the phone Paul let fly like a steam train, there was no way I could keep quiet now, I was almost baying at the moon I was having such a powerful chain of climaxes. For about ten seconds I was concerned about where I was in my reproductive cycle but as my nails started to rake across Pauls back and my heels dug into Paul's bottom, I started to try in get Paul to fuck me ever harder and ever faster. I was getting the seeing too of my life and I definitely wanted more. I was playing to Bob and his camera, I knew that but Paul was too, Paul was delivering a virtuoso fucking performance with me and I was loving it.

Both Bob and I knew that Paul was nearing his climax, he had thrown his head back and was bellowing like a wounded bull as his orgasm closed in on him. I felt the warmth flow inside of me as Paul spilt his seed into me. I felt three shots flood through my body before Paul signalled verbally that he was climaxing. There was a flurry of activity as Bob pushed Paul away from me and passed over the camera, Bob used both hands to offer his cock head to my vagina, this time there was no resistance; my cunt was well fucked and extremely well lubricated with Paul's spunk. The first five inches of Bob's cock slipped effortlessly into my body, Bob fucked me for ten minutes, I had mind-blowing orgasm on top of mind blowing orgasm and then Bob got bored with fucking me with just the last five inches of his cock.

I only wish that Paul had gotten bored too, the camera was in my face, flashing away ten to the dozen and all the time he was running through a constant mantra, "God you're fucking fantastic!" "Jesus, this is so fucking horny!" There were a few other phrases mixed in there too but the verbalising was getting monotonous.

Bob started pushing hard on his inward thrusts, harder and slower, "I love to hear a woman screaming her lungs out with the pain and pleasure of sex!" Bob let slip out, he tried several times to get his cock a little deeper into my cunt, the pain was certainly coming in stronger but the pleasure was still mind-blowing. Bob used his forearms to lift under my knees and double me over, then he raised himself up slightly and began pressing down into my body, harder and harder.

"Change of tack I think!" Bob pulled his hips back a little and was rotating his hips slightly; he seemed to be feeling around inside my body with the tip of his monstrous cock. Then I felt it too, the tip of his cock lined up with the opening in the centre of my cervix and as soon as Bob felt that he pushed down again with a hard, sharp, rapid movement, there was pain, then a lot more pain as the tip of Bob's cock slipped off of my cervix and crashed full sped against the roof of my vagina. Bob repeated the act six or seven times with similar results, well I certainly was screaming out at the top of my lungs now, pain replacing pleasure more and more.

I could see from the look on Bob's face that he was losing interest or patience with my body's inability to pleas him, the fact that I was still there, still willing to let him try again was the only thing that kept him there inside me, suddenly there was a pain like no other I had ever felt in my life and Bob slipped forward, I looked down, there was only four inched of Bob's cock outside my body. Bob had managed to force the cone of my cervix up inside of my womb, I was inverted and now Bob was pressing home his advantage, jerking his hips forward slightly, being extra careful not to allow my muscles to push him back out. Paul's mantra had changed mainly to, "Fucking hell, fucking hell, fucking hell!" Over and over again.

I didn't scream for long, I saw the colour in the room start to drain to grey, I was only glad that I saw Bob's balls nestling against my ginger pubic hair before I finally passed out through over exertion, pain and pleasure. As I came round Bob was still there, he had remained motionless, holding his cock buried, ball deep, in my cunt until I came back and the room came back into focus. Just as it had done earlier, Bob's cock had deflated slightly during inactivity, it was still hard, still just as long but it was slightly thinner. Paul was holding the palmcorder now, in close and filming, waiting for Bob to start fucking all over again.

Bob started to fuck me in earnest, his cock, now slightly thinner didn't hurt so much, but the pleasure almost tipped me over the edge again, I even felt every millimetre of Bob's cocks growing thickness but as it was growing slowly it didn't hurt as much as when Bob first inverted my cervix. I didn't count them but Bob took me through several thousand orgasms before he finally filled my body cavity totally. Bob held himself still, fully buried inside of me; I felt every droplet of Bob's sperm as it fired out of him.

"I need to get you up to the bathroom before I fall out of you, trust me, I've done this a dozen times or more and it's extremely messy every time. Bob allowed my legs to fall back, unfold as it were, then he wrapped his arms around my back and got me to cling on around his neck, then he stood up, easily taking my weight between his arms and his cock. As he carried me up the stairs to the bathroom Paul was just a step behind us, I wasn't held over the toilet as I had expected, but over the bath, Paul holding the video camera on the bottom of the bath pointing up at the junction between Bob's cock and my cunt. I felt a huge muscle spasm in my abdomen and Bob's cock was expelled rapidly from my body, then there was a cascade of blood and spunk as my womb cleared its self, the deluge was so fierce and free flowing that Paul almost ruined Bob's palmcorder under a flood of blood and spunk.