Nilofar Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure I can make it tomorrow. It's too far and I don't have a car."

I can borrow mom's car, but Nilofar will be busy with her date and I don't have many friends, anyway.

"That's OK. Your house is on my way so don't worry about the drive. I'm wondering if you'd like to go with me, if you haven't promised someone already."

"With you?"

I can't help it. I'm shocked!

"I was supposed to go with someone else, but he pulled out so now I have no one to accompany me. You're my friend so I thought, maybe, you'd like to be my 'arm candy' for the night."

I can't believe it! From among all of the other people in our school, she's chosen me to accompany her to the prom!

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I'll pick you up, tomorrow night, at seven o'clock. Or do you think that's too early?"

'Early? It'll be fine by me if you suggest seven in the morning!'

"No. No. Seven is fine by me," I say, immediately.

"Okay, I'll see you, tomorrow, at seven. Until then, take care my love," she says before hanging up.

I stand here, with the receiver still in my hand, for a while before I, somehow, manage to put it back onto its cradle and 'float on a cloud' all of the way back to my bedroom. My mind is still in a daze and my heart is thumping...she called me love!

CHAPTER 4

It doesn't take me long to realize I'm in deep trouble. Not because I'm going out with the girl I've been in love with for so long, but because I don't have a dress to wear an occasion like this. I'm short and skinny and always prefer jeans and T-shirts. I've never thought about getting a dress for myself and, now, I'm in desperate need of one...immediately! I'm not sure if my mom will be any great help, but the money I have in my account, from my grandmother, certainly will.

I visit a small boutique to look for a dress. Because of my very limited knowledge of dresses, I ask the old lady from the counter to help me pick a dress. She picked a long, dark-blue dress for me and I simply go with her choice. The dress is simple, but elegant. Nothing too bold or fancy and most importantly...within my budget. Before I leave, she also advises me to wear it with, at least, three inch heels.

I'm not too good with makeup and hardly have any, but I think a nice haircut would certainly help so I go to the beauty parlor, too.

It's hard for me to sleep tonight, as I wake up several times and walk to my wardrobe, each time, to make sure my dress is OK.

************

I become so restless on the day of the prom, I can hardly sit still for five minutes at a time. I continue pacing through my room the whole morning, waiting for the evening so I can be with Nilofar, again. I've never wanted anything as much as I want this date.

I take a long bath, wear whatever makeup I have, put my dress on and the black, three inch heals I've had for years. I look at the mirror, at least, a hundred times, making sure I look as perfect as I can and then I go down to the drawing room to wait. It's only six o'clock, but I'm fully ready to go.

It's, exactly, a quarter to seven when I hear a car pulling up so I run to the door to open it before she has a chance to ring the bell. I stand there, rooted to the ground, looking at her with complete awe, as usual. Her red, short dress is clinging to her body like a second skin. It has a plunging neckline, showing off her ample cleavage, and I'm finding it very hard to keep my eyes off of her breasts.

"Do you like my dress?"

I look up before I nod and see her smile is widening because of my response.

"Good, because I'm wearing this only for you," she whispers into my ear.

She's leaning on me and I shiver with anticipation before she pulls back. Not wasting any time, she takes my hand and almost drags me to her car, but I'm happy to follow. Fifteen minutes later, we're standing in front of the entrance of the Hall and I panic. I've been to only one event like this before, last year's prom, and walking in with Nilofar will certainly add a few more glances than I need, for sure.

We find a table at the farthest end, which isn't the center of attraction, where the Cooper sisters are occupying the other two seats. Maggie and Melissa are identical twins and bookworms, like me. I've never heard of either of them dating so I suppose they're here only because they have to be present to collect the trophies they've won for 'most innovative project of the year.'

"Whao! Jess, you're looking wonderful, tonight," Maggie, the older of the two, says and I blush.

I know I look like nothing, compared to Nilofar, but I think Maggie is surprised to see the change in my attire. I address the twins while Nilofar continues smiling.

"Thanks. Both of you are looking lovely, as well."

"I'm wondering how you managed to bring Nilofar as your date. Most of the guys would kill to be in your spot," Melissa chimes in and I gasp.

We've never discussed a date. I'm only accompanying her to the prom, but deep inside, I want it to be a date. I look at Nilofar, not only because I don't know what a good answer would be, but I'm not sure how she's reacting to Melissa's comment.

"You know she isn't bold enough to ask," Nilofar says, dismissing their thoughts of us dating.

I sighed. It's true. She's the reigning prom queen and I'm another geek. How could I dare to ask?

"I wish she would've found the courage, somehow, but she didn't so I, eventually, had to ask her to be my date," she says, grinning.

I'm not sure if my expression is any different than the twins', who are sitting there with their jaws hanging in disbelief. I can't blame them. I'm so shocked, myself, I almost forget to breathe for a while. I'm so happy Nilofar is brave enough to let others know about it.

Nilofar is the one who starts laughing as she sees the shocked expressions on our faces and we soon join her, which actually sets the mood for the evening. The Cooper sisters aren't known to be the friendliest people, but as soon as they realize Nilofar isn't one of the pretty bitches who love to humiliate others, they begin to open up and it doesn't take long before we start to chat and laugh freely, like old friends. I'm having the time of my life, for sure.

When someone, like Nilofar, is sitting with you, without a guy claiming to be with her, it doesn't take long for the boys to start approaching with offers of drinks, dance or both. I definitely panic when the first guy approaches her, asking for a dance, which she politely denies while holding my hand under the table, reassuring me that we're together.

Afterwards, several boys come and go after getting the same answer from her. After James is denied by Nilofar, it takes me by surprise when he turns to Maggie and asks her for a dance, which she gladly accepts.

I'm shocked because I find him to be one of the cutest, if not the most popular, boys in school, but Nilofar looks unmoved, as if it's no big deal, and I realize it's one of the benefits of hanging around one of the most popular girls. On any other day, he may have not asked Maggie, but with four of us sitting at the same table, it'd be rude to approach only one girl and leave without asking the others. James is certainly not a dick and cares enough about the feelings of others to ask them, as well.

I'm still trying to cope with reality when Alfred, one of my friends and a computer geek, comes along and, instead of trying for Nilofar, he asks Melissa for a dance. They soon leave, leaving only two of us at the table.

"It's only the two of us left, now," Nilofar says, smiling.

I'm tense. I know she's the 'queen bee' and more and more boys will be coming to our table. If she continues denying them, some of them will surely turn towards me, instead, and I'm not good at denying people.

"You'd better start thinking of some excuses!"

I look up and immediately panic when I see Paul approaching us. I wouldn't be so tense if it was Rick or Jason, the popular dickheads who don't care about others' feelings, but Paul is one of my study partners and one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I know he's a caring person and that scares me.

"Would you like to go for a dance with me, Nilofar?"

"Thanks, but I'm with someone."

"Sorry, I should've known," he apologizes, as most of the others did, before turning towards me.

"Hey, Jess! Are you with someone, too, or would you like to dance with me for a track or two?"

I look directly at Nilofar. There's an assurance in Paul's offer and the way he spoke makes me feel safe. I know he isn't going to fancy his chances with me, other than a dance as two friends, so I was finding it hard to deny him and looked at Nilofar for help.

"Actually, she's with me and I don't share my date."

The look on Paul's face is something I'll remember until I die, but he left anyway. I sigh, in relief. I'm saved, for the time being, but for how long?

"They'll keep coming all night long unless you decide to take me to the dance floor very soon," she whispers into my ear.

I shiver. It's more than a dream, for me, to dance with her...if I only could dance.

"I can't dance."

As I lower my head, tears roll down my cheeks. She asked me a simple thing, but I'm hopeless. I'm feeling like the looser I've always been. She places her fingers under my chin, pulls my face up and rubs the tears away.

"Hey! I know you can't dance and it's certainly one thing you'll have to work on for the future because I love to dance...a lot," she says with a smile, before getting up and pulling me with her to the towards the dance floor.

I might be a bookworm, but I'm clever enough to understand the inner meaning of her reference towards the future. 'This isn't a one-time thing. She said that.'

I panic, again, when we get to the dance floor. There are people everywhere! Most of them are skilled dancers and they're molding into each other with the beat. I look around and discover most of the eyes are focused on us. That's expected when you're dancing with someone like Nilofar. It must feel good to be the center of attraction, but I don't need it. The more eyes that are on us simply means more eyes are on me, too. They'll scrutinize my every move and laugh their lungs, heart or maybe a kidney out, after watching me dance.

"Don't look at the others!"

The words coming from Nilofar straddle me before I look back to see her smiling face, again.

"You're here to dance with me, so dance with me. You're not here to entertain others. It doesn't matter what they think, I know you'll try your best and, if you do mess up, always remember...I've got your back," she says and slaps my back.

"Yikes!" I yelp.

I'm surprised by her boldness and we both start to giggle. It helps me relax, though, and when she stretches out her hand, I don't think twice before taking it and start dancing with the beat. I know I can't dance like her so I try to keep it simple and follow her lead as much as possible. I'm making mistakes, often, but it doesn't seem to embarrass Nilofar. In fact, she enjoys my clumsiness and whenever I make a mistake, she punishes me by slapping my butt. That must be her way to 'having my back', I guess.

CHAPTER 5

So we dance, we laugh and we're having the time of our lives until, out of nowhere, Rick and one of his mates, Kevin, step in and try to dance with us. At first, we don't pay much attention to their attempts, but when they start grinding their bodies on us, it's more than we can take. Nilofar looks furious and I'm afraid she might snap, at any moment, and slap them so I take her hand to make her look at me.

"Let's go. I don't want these brats to spoil our night," I say.

I plead with her to calm down because I don't want to create a scene on the dance floor. I see her expression soften and she nods before we start to leave. We're almost off of the dance floor when I hear Rick.

"Hey, Nilofar! Do you think you're too hot? Your friend certainly was cold to me" he shouts, loud enough to draw the attention of almost everyone around us.

I lose it for the first time. I've taken enough of his bullshit. I know he's the one who spread the rumor about me and I never pounced back...but not anymore!

"That's because your three inch dick couldn't ignite the fire within me," I snap back.

For a while, time seems to stop. Everyone around us is looking at Rick and me and after a while, they all start laughing. Rick doesn't waste any time and immediately leaves, totally embarrassed by the situation, and when I turn, I see Nilofar looking at me with her jaw hanging. She wouldn't have guessed I'd be the one to snap, especially after I told her to calm down.

"Let's go," I say, while trying to drag her with me to one of the, relatively, less crowded sides.

"Wait!" she says, pulling back, which eventually stops me in my tracks, and I turn to look at her.

"First, I have a question," she says and I panic, again.

I don't want to discuss my sexual experience with Rick. Especially with Nilofar, but I nod anyway.

"Are you sure he's exactly three inches and not two point seven-five or three point two-five?" she asks, grinning.

"Why don't you go ahead and measure it yourself if you're so intrigued about it!" I snap back and turn my face away from her. I'm angry!

"That's a problem as I'm not with him, but I'm certainly looking forward to measuring something else, tonight," she whispers into my ear.

Leaning on my back, her body is pressed against mine. I'm trembling under her touch and when I do become slightly relaxed, thinking she won't try anything further, she stretches her tongue out and licks my earlobe before pulling away.

"Yummy!"

I gasp, audibly. I'm lucky there aren't too many people around us and most of them are busy with their partners so they're missing the flushed expression on my face.

"I think it's about time to start with the measurements. You don't want to be too late returning home, do you?" she asks with an evil grin on her face.

I shake my head from left to right. I'm not sure what I mean, but I feel as if I'm under a spell, or hypnotized, and let her pull me to the farthest and darkest corner. We're standing to the extreme left of the stage, beside the wall at the corner. It's almost dark here, but the music is almost as loud as it is on the stage. The place looks deserted, compared to the stage, with only a few couples nearby and they're too busy with their own partners to look at us.

Nilofar puts her hands around my neck and pulls me into her, mashing our bodies together, before she starts to sway with the music. She's obviously taller than me by, at least, eight or nine inches so my face is pressed between her boobs, which are almost spilling out of her little dress. I have no idea what to do with my hands. 'Where do I place them?' I decide it'll be alright to hold her by her waist, but I make an error in judgment because she's so much taller than myself, and I'm in such a hurry, I place my hands directly on her ass. Now, it's her turn to yelp in surprise as I immediately pull my hands back.

"Sorry!"

I lower my eyes, totally embarrassed for groping her ass with people around us, but she places her fingers under my chin to pull my head up so she can look directly into my eyes before she starts to speak.

"Never be sorry for doing anything I like so much. I want to make you feel special tonight and I want you to treat me the same. So, put your hands back where they belong."

She takes my hands and places them back on her ass before continuing.

"I want you to touch me and feel me. Let's see who gets the measurements right."

My hands need no more encouragement, now that they're back on their favorite spot, and start roaming all over her ass as soon as my body begins to sway with the music. I hold her close, feeling the softness of her skin and the smell of her hair. Her hands aren't still, either, as they roam all over my back, softly caressing me and making me aroused. I feel her hands move to my abdomen and, when they start to travel upwards from my belly, I forget to breathe. I'm excited, horny and desperately need her hands on my breasts, but she is agonizingly slow! Her hands are hardly moving and when I can't hold back any longer, I plead.

"Please!"

"What?" she replies with an evil grin on her face.

My face is on fire! I know she has no intentions of making this easy for me so I have to beg for it.

"Touch me! Please!"

"I am touching you. Do you want me to touch you at some other place?" she teases, again.

"My breasts!"

I'm too wanton to be ashamed of begging so bluntly. It does the job for me, though. I watch her hand move up and the moment she holds my boobs in her palms and gives them a hard squeeze...I cum! I'm not sure if there's a direct connection between my boobs and my pussy, but at the moment, it feels as if they're wired together. The spark, caused by her touching my boobs, takes the form of electricity and runs directly to my pussy and opens my floodgates. I try to hold back by pressing my thighs together, but the dam has already broken. I feel my cum juices gushing out of my pussy, and drenching my panty to the limit, before it starts dripping along my thighs, creating several lines going down my legs. It feels naughty, but sexy as hell!

"Thirty-two B," she says.

For a moment, I have no clue as to what she means, but then, realize she must be referring to the size of my breasts. I nod and she smiles a winning smile. I look down at my chest and see my nipples are trying to poke through my sheer bra and my dress. They're rock hard from her caressing and she pinches them one last time before letting them go. The sensation, mixed with pain, is too much to bear and causes a low moan to escape my mouth, though I try my best to hold it back.

"I lead! One to zero. Now, it's your turn," she says, giggling while checking the look on my face.

She has a nice pair of boobs and when she starts jiggling them, my eyes become bigger as I watch them bonce in front of me. I don't actually need to measure her to know her size. We're friends and, though we don't share much about our personal lives, we know about each other to some extent, at least. We eat together and often change clothes in front of each other in the locker room. So, I know she has thirty-four C breasts just as I know the dates of her periods...it's nothing unusual for best friends.

I could answer her, immediately, but I decide to stick to the game. Besides, I don't want to miss the chance of putting my hands on the globes I've dreamed of so many nights during my self-love sessions! I lift my hands to her breasts and start to slowly fondle them. I know she isn't wearing a bra and the effect is immediate. I feel her nipples becoming firmer under my touch and I gently play with them, through the dress, to complete hardness before rolling them between my thumbs and index fingers.

"Mm!" she moans.

She closes her eyes, trying to savor the pleasure I'm giving her, while her hands continue roaming all over my back. My hands are glued to her semi-covered globes as I continue to caress, squeeze and pinch them...playing with her like a kid with a new-found favorite plaything. I can't get enough of her boobs and the bolder my touches become, the louder she moans.

Her dress has shifted to one side, due to my constant caressing, so I'm able to see most of one boob. It's too much for me to take! Her eyes open wide with surprise as I shove my hand inside of her dress and grab a handful of a naked boob. I don't remove my hand, though. I'm obsessed with her boobs. I look into her eyes and the only thing I see is lust. She surprises me when she pulls the other side of her dress down and pulls out her other boob before pressing it against my face. I act as obediently as I can and waste no time opening my mouth so I can suck it.