Nilofar Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She keeps moaning, loud enough to draw attention of a few people for sure, but we don't care. I continue sucking her boob like a baby trying to breastfeed from its mother. Nilofar doesn't have any milk, but if she did, I'd happily suck it from her. I suck, nibble and take the nipple between my teeth and softly bite it.

"Ah...fuck!" she screams with both pain and pleasure.

I'm so excited that I bite her again and this time hard enough to leave a mark of my love bite on her boob. She pushes me away for a moment and I panic that I may have overdone it, but, the next moment, she drags me towards her and pulls my dress down, along with my bra, with brutal force. My upper half is completely exposed for anyone who might fancy a look, but I don't try to cover myself. She attacks my boobs with a vengeance! She takes my right boob into her mouth and sucks hard, while her right hand squeezes, pinches and slaps my left boob. There isn't any fondling or soft touches, only raw passion. She continues to nibble, bite and leave marks on my boobs as I continue squirming under her primal assault. I have to hold onto something for dear life so I grab her ass and start to grope it, furiously. Whatever pain she inflicts upon my breasts, I take it out on her ass by squeezing and slapping it.

"If you're wondering, I think I should tell you...I'm not wearing any panty, either," she whispers into my ear before going back to my boobs.

I immediately move my hands underneath the hem of her skirt. I'm so aroused, I didn't notice the absence of her panty lines, earlier, but it isn't too late. The heated flesh under my palm feels as soft as a ball of cotton. I want to make it my pillow, forever. My fingers are so close to her bare pussy, I can feel her heat without touching it and the sleekness of her inner thighs confirm her wetness. I wonder how wet she has become until I can't control myself any longer and push my right hand directly between her legs and against her pussy. Nilofar gasps, audibly, at my sudden boldness and the sound only adds gasoline to the fire of desire burning within me.

Without wasting any time, I push two fingers into her sloppy, wet pussy, without any trouble, until they disappear inside of her and she moans with pleasure. I pull my hand from between her legs and hold my fingers near my nose, smelling her for a moment, before I open my mouth, take the middle finger inside and suck it clean. Nilofar abandons my breasts, for now, and leans forward to take my other finger inside of her mouth. I moan, as I watch Nilofar suck her own juices from my fingers. I pull the front of her skirt up and shove my right hand between her legs, again. Within moments, both of my fingers are inside her love canal and I start pumping her.

"Oh, god! Faster!" she pleads while trying to keep her voice low, so as not to draw attention from the others.

I'm not one to disappoint her so I start fingering her hard and fast. I'm pulling my fingers almost all of the way out before shoving them back in. Nilofar is breathing heavily, no doubt enjoying it, as she clings onto me with her nails digging into my back, and her moaning continues to increase with the tempo of my fingers. I'm enjoying it, too, but it's a tough angle and, with her skirt in the way, it's difficult for me to continue the same pace for very long. My hand is hurting, causing me to slow down.

"Please! Don't stop, Jess! Make me cum!"

I have no other intention either, but hearing her plead certainly helps me. Neglecting the pain, I continue thrusting my fingers into her, hard and fast. Though it's my first time with a girl, I do have some knowledge, from reading and experimenting on myself, knowing exactly where to touch, when and how much pressure to apply. I curl my fingers upward, inside of her and find her G-spot without too much trouble. Then I start rubbing her clit with my thumb. Nilofar is squirming and pulling her dress down, revealing her breasts, again.

"Suck it!"

I obediently act by taking her nipple into my mouth and eagerly suck it. I pull the backside of her skirt up and slap her ass with my left hand. I realize she likes it hard and raw and I'm determined to give her a mind blowing orgasm. The combination is driving Nilofar so wild, her pussy is flowing like a river. I know she's very close to an orgasm so I make my final move. Without any warning, or foreplay, I shove my middle finger into her ass hole.

"Oh, god! Fuck!" she cries out in both pain and pleasure.

Her pussy starts to gush her love juices, drenching my hand and her legs and puddling on the floor underneath us. She bites my shoulder to prevent herself from screaming. It stings like hell, but the sensation of watching her cum, mixed with the pain, causes my floodgates to open as well and for the second time in a row, I cum in my panty without touching myself!

Somehow, I manage to keep myself quiet and hold Nilofar until her breathing becomes normal, again.

"Oh, my god, Jess! That was incredible! I can't believe I squirted! No one has ever made me lose every bit of my resistance or cum so hard! You, surely, gave me the best orgasm of 'my' life! Thank you for making me feel so special!"

I know I should say, 'you're welcome' or 'it's my pleasure' in order to keep it formal. She's looks so beautiful, covered in a thin layer of sweat. She's radiant and glowing with her post orgasmic bliss. I can't hold myself back any longer and the words are out of my mouth before I realize what I'm saying.

"I love you."

I immediately look up, both in fear and anticipation. My heart is beating fast and I'm afraid I may lose her forever, but she doesn't pull away. She simply stands here with her deep-green eyes gazing into mine as if she's trying to look inside of me and I wish I could tear my chest open and show her how much I love her. We stare into each other's eyes, for what feels like an eternity, until she steps back. I panic and my heart is scattering into thousands of pieces.

She says something before turning away, I can see her lips moving but I can't hear a word. The only sound is something ringing, loudly. I try to read the words from her lips, instead, but to no avail.

"No!" I scream as I jolt upright and reach out as far as I can to make her stop.

CHAPTER 6

I'm sitting upright on my bed, covers thrown off, and the alarm clock on my bedside table is ringing full throttle. Reaching out, I shut off the alarm before lying back, again. I'm covered with sweat and feeling completely exhausted, both physically and mentally. I know I'm already late on my daily schedule, but I need rest. I can't sleep after my dream, but I need to lie down for a while in hopes it may help calm me down.

Finally, after another fifteen minutes, I get out of my bed and walk directly to the bathroom for a quick shower. I'm already twenty minutes late on my daily schedule so I skip breakfast to make up time. I can always take a quick lunch break if I get hungry.

It doesn't take me long to get ready. The weather is fine so I decide not to carry a jacket because I know I'll be returning as soon as my shift is over. After the dream, I'm feeling too exhausted to want to work an extended shift, today. The sun is shining bright as I start walking to my job.

It's almost three o'clock in the afternoon and, while sitting on the stool behind my counter, I'm trying not to think about Nil or the series of events that have happened. I'm still feeling both physically and mentally exhausted and can hardly concentrate on work because of questions that continue to bother me all day long. The plan of having a quick lunch, after missing breakfast, wasn't successful, either. I ate around twelve, but hardly touched anything because I wasn't very hungry. Now, I'm waiting for the clock to hit four so I can go back to my small flat, take a bath and (hopefully) try to get some sleep. I'm so distracted by my thoughts, I don't notice Mike walking up to my counter until he pulls me out of my daydream.

"Jess?"

"Yes, Mike?"

"Ronan called. His mother was hospitalized last night with chest pains. He's still there and can't make it, today."

I wonder why he's telling me all of this, but I don't say anything and wait for him to continue.

"Can you work for an extra hour or two, please, to help us recover some of his lost time?"

I sigh. Working for two more hours is the last thing I need today, but I realize my distraction from work must be very obvious to others so Mike walked to me to personally describe the situation. On any other day, he'd simply ask, 'Jess, two more?' and I'd nod with a smile. I nod, this time, too.

************

I'm more exhausted than I was at three o'clock. It's already past six o'clock in the evening and the chilly wind, blowing from the opposite direction that I'm walking, isn't helping, either. I should've taken a sweater or coat to work this morning, but I'd hoped for an earlier return. I'm regretting my decision to take the long way home, in order to avoid the hive, seemed to be an excellent idea a few minutes ago.

I see the street lights are coming on, one by one, as I walk the distance home. I'm only about thirty or thirty-five yards away from my apartment building when I take the final turn to the left and see a girl sitting on the outside steps of the building I live in. I wonder what she's doing outside, wearing only a top and jeans, when it's almost freezing, but only for a moment before my heart rate increases. She's tall and her jeans are very identical to the jeans Nil was wearing.

She has a cap on and is looking down at the mobile in her hand so it's not possible for me to be sure it's Nil, but that doesn't stop me from walking directly to her. She's sitting on the second step, playing a game of 'snakes' on her very old and worn out mobile, so I bend down to have a look at her face. She looks up and I can hardly breathe as I'm looking into Nil's piercing-black eyes, once again! She stands and shoves her mobile inside of her pocket.

"Hi!" Nil says.

I know I should say hello or something in return, but I simply can't find any words.

"Sorry, I didn't see you coming," she says with a smile.

"You seem to be busy," I'm finally able to say.

"Oh, I was only trying to clear the last round to get a perfect score, again, before leaving."

The wind blows, making me shiver, and I realize, again...she's not wearing anything to keep her warm.

"It's freezing out here! Why don't we go inside so we can talk," I say.

Nil follows me up the stairs. It's true...it's cold, but she was also standing on the second step and the last thing I need is a stiff neck from continuously looking up at her. Once inside, I turn towards her and, when I see her rubbing her palms to get them warm, I can't help myself.

"Why aren't you wearing something warm? Is it a mandate to show off your piercing when it's this cold outside?"

"It wasn't very cold when I came here a couple of hours ago and the wind wasn't blowing, either."

I immediately apologize after realizing she's been waiting for more than two hours for me to return.

"I'm sorry I got extended at work."

"It's not your fault. I was about to leave, but I'm happy I waited!"

"You could've waited inside, though. It's much warmer than outside."

"I wasn't exactly sure about going inside. People living in these apartments aren't very fond of finding girls, like me, standing at their basement."

I change the topic.

"If you're not too late, already, would you like to go up to my apartment for a cup of coffee or something? It may help you warm up as well as give me enough time to apologize for my behavior yesterday."

"Sure!"

After entering the lift, I press the button for fourth floor and see Nil is trying to have a look at which button I'm pressing. I'm not sure why she's so interested, but I decide not to push it. In fact, in the process of trying to look over my shoulder, she has leaned against me, pressing her body against my back which makes me hot and nervous. My nervousness must be very obvious to Nil.

"Are you okay with taking me to your flat? I am a thief, after all!"

I can sense the pain in her voice. She must be thinking I'm having second thoughts about inviting her to my place.

"I wouldn't have asked you if I wasn't sure and, besides, I don't have anything worth stealing!"

I smile, but it quickly fades away when I see an evil grin appearing on her face and my heart starts beating faster.

"Really? I'd surely love to search," she whispers into my ear as she almost pins me into the corner of the lift.

There's something alluring about her voice. It's clear she's not referring to the things I have in my place, but something more intimate...I shiver. Damn, she's making me wet...again! 'No, not inside the lift! You can't do this in public. This is crazy!' my mind screams to stop her, but my body is dying to be touched.

Ding. The sound of the lift's door opening almost makes me jump out of my skin. As soon as she leans back, I run out of the lift, breathing heavily.

"Phew, that was close," I murmur under my breath before starting towards my flat.

Once inside, I walk directly to my kitchen and get the coffee going. Nil sits on the couch, but from the corner of my eye, I can see she's trying to get a glimpse of my place.

"You can roam around while I make the coffee..."

Before I can finish, she's already gone and I smile at her eagerness. Five minutes later, I find her standing on the small balcony attached to my bedroom. She's looking towards the dimly lit park in front and doesn't see or hear me coming from behind.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I say, handing her a mug of hot coffee.

"It is! I could spend hours looking at the horizon!"

"You'd better come in, it's freezing out here!" I say with a smile and she follows me inside.

"Is this your laptop?" Nil asks, indicating the laptop which is lying on my bed.

"Yes, I bought it few months ago. It's not the latest version, but it works for me!"

"What games do you have on it?"

I know games can be played on a laptop, but I'm not interested in gaming...at all.

"Sorry, but I don't have any games on my laptop. I use it, mainly, for reading, but also watching movies and checking my email."

Because of the way she continues to stare at me, making it clear that she's more than surprised at what I said, I'm sure she has a perception that people only play games on laptops.

"I love to play games and I play a lot, but the games you can play on laptops are far better than what I play on my mobile."

I can see the disappointment in her eyes and I'm feeling sorry that I don't have a game on my laptop. What's the benefits of unlimited Wi-Fi if it doesn't make her happy?

"I'll try to get some downloaded if you like it that much."

She, no doubt, likes the idea because her eyes are sparkling.

"Thank you, I can hardly wait!"

We smile at each other before I lead her to the drawing room. After we sit on the couch, I decide it's about time for me to apologize.

"I'm very sorry about yesterday. I was very rude. Please forgive me?"

"Don't bother, I think it was my fault, anyway. I shouldn't have refused your gift after everything you'd done for me, but I did. Everything you said is completely true, though."

"You have every right to deny a gift from someone you barely know. I overreacted, but I didn't mean to hurt you," I say, sticking to my point.

"You didn't overreact. I acted like an egotistical bitch, which made you angry."

"But you're not an egotistical bitch. I shouted at you so it's I who should be sorry and, believe me, I thought about personally visiting you, yesterday, to say I'm sorry, but I don't have your complete address."

"I know. I saw you standing across the street from the hive and then I followed you until you went inside of this building. That's how I came to know where to find you."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I don't know your name."

"Again, that was very rude of me. I should've introduced myself."

"There's nothing rude about it. You don't introduce yourself to all of the shoplifters, do you?"

She laughs a fake laugh which makes me angry, again, but I try to stay calm.

"If not in the beginning, then I should've introduced myself while meeting you outside."

"But I spoiled it before you could," she replies, smiling.

I lose my cool.

"Enough! I said it's my fault and there'll be no more discussion about it!"

She doesn't say a word, but turns her face and concentrates on her coffee, instead. After almost a minute, I break the silence between us.

"I'm Jessica, by the way. You can call me, Jess!"

"It's nice to know you, Jess, but it's not an apology that brought me here. In fact, I want you to have this."

She takes some bills from her pocket and shoves them into my hand. Although I already know what it is, I have to ask.

"What's this?"

"The money you spent for buying the products I took."

"How did you get the money?"

I know it shouldn't bother me, but I can't overlook the fact that she didn't have a dime on her yesterday.

"I borrowed it from a friend."

"How are you going to repay him?"

"Her," she corrects me.

"Okay. So how are you going to repay her?"

"I'll find a way."

"What way will you find? Are you going to try to steal, again, from some shop and possibly end up in jail? That's your only way...isn't it?" I snap.

"Yes, goddammit! I'm a thief! That's what I do for a living!" she snaps back.

"Don't you try to justify yourself! I didn't spend the money because I wanted to give you a present. I spent it to make sure you stayed out of jail, but if you're going to take the same risk by stealing to repay me, I don't want this money!"

I shove the money back into her hand before continuing.

"I don't understand why you can't accept a simple gift, but if you really want to pay me back...find a way to earn it without breaking the law! I promise you, I'll accept the money, but not until you earn it in a proper way."

Nil sighs, but doesn't protest. We sit here, in complete silence, for a couple of minutes before she speaks after checking her watch.

"It's getting late so I should go. We have our dinner served at seven o'clock at the hive."

"Wait a minute."

I walk back to my bedroom, open my wardrobe and start searching for a sweater. It doesn't take me long to find a pink sweater for her. It's one of my favorites, but hardly fits me since I've gained a few pounds over the last couple of years. I think it'll fit her perfectly, though, so I'll give it to her.

"Wear this."

She starts protesting immediately.

"But I..."

"Bring it on," I murmur.

I'm more than ready for another argument, but she stops, after noticing the storm in my eyes, and starts putting the sweater on, instead. I think she knows she has no chance at arguing. I take a look at her, from every angle possible, as I walk around her. The sweater fits her and it's long enough to cover her exposed midriff. In fact, she looks cute!

"Perfect! Now, you'd better get going or you're going to miss your dinner!"

I playfully slap her ass, she yelps and starts to run to the door, giggling, as I follow her. By the time I reach the door, she's already called for the lift and it arrives, soon. She waves goodbye before getting onto the lift and then...she's gone. After closing the door of my flat, I walk to my bedroom and start the laptop. I pull up the Google page and type 'Free downloadable games' in the search bar before hitting enter.

I'm not feeling exhausted anymore and can't stop smiling. Nil's visit has certainly enlightened my mood and, though we argued for the most part, I would've never believed that arguments can actually make people happy. Yes, I'm happy! Not only because it's almost a miracle that she found me, after I'd given up trying to find her, and I got the opportunity to apologize to her, but I've also seen a very different side of Nil. Not the predator who tries to eat me alive, but a teenage girl who listens to me, who runs through a new place like a child trying to explore it and who giggles like a school girl when I slap her on her butt.