All Comments on 'Nina's Dark Desires Pt. 01'

by Queen_of_Desire

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finish it!!

Finish this story!!

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
As I always say...

As I always say: "A girlfriend/boyfriend relationship has no strings attached...And in his message the boyfriend said it all: "I don't want you being unhappy or feeling unfulfilled in anyway before I put a ring on your finger..."!!! Now he knew he would never put a ring on her finger...He will never marry a woman like her, because he could never trust her...So this is wrong category...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrong score

I only scored this a 3* but because of the fact that this is a new writer then it should have been 4* for the encouragement of more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There goes any possibility

Of any marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want more!

This is sexy as fuck! Please finish the story so I can find out what happens!!!!

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Indeed, Impo_61, as you always say . . . .

Your belief that the world is black and white with no shades of grey must be comforting for you and you are welcome to it. I think it is the grey that makes life interesting.

I have seen boyfriend-girlfriend relationships that are totally committed, far more than some married relationships. A marriage license and a ring may change the world for some couples, but for others it is just another step along the way in the development of their relationship.

Queen_of_Desire could just as easily have written this story about a couple who had the rings and the piece of paper. It was a story about a committed couple.

L

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Liked it a lot !

This is an erotic story & executed fairly nimbly a very common female fantasy . I rate this as basic 4.2 or 4.3 star tale . The designated despoiler Orin has an enviable hobby. Because however the author is a newbie and it takes a LOT of courage to brave the morally fundamentalist zealots who tirelessly patrol gratis of compensation a porn site for very hazy reasons , I'm rating this at ...

Full marks. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
any sane man would let her go.

Unless you are a swinging pervert this would not work, and the swinging lifestyle doesn't work in the long run and if people say it does they are lying.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Richie4110Richie4110about 8 years ago
Well written but incomplete

This was an easy and compelling read without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Short story:

Good job, for first effort! I look forward to see this storyline continued! Thank you!

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
to @luedon...

Once again you didn't understand what I meant by my comment...I believe and had seen it too "boyfriend-girlfriend relationships that are totally committed"...but what i mean is that even in those relationships, if they decided to end it, for any reason, they just have to say: "It was good, thank you...see you another time...", they dodn't have to live the difficulties of a divorce, unless they already have children, but that is rare...So what I meant was: a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship can be deep, but if one of them wants to end it, he/she hasn't to think a lot about the consequences...He/she just have to say it and leave...Another example: in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, where only he works, if he one day wants to end it, he just ends it and doesn't have to worry about what happens to the house, to the money...it's all his...how the girlfriend will survive? her problem...If that situation happens in a marriage that wouldn't be so simple!!! Of course that if true love is there, suffering will be there too, but only the suffering of a loss, not the suffering of injustice of being cheated and still have to give to the cheater half of all we have and sometimes lose the children to the cheater too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LueDong is AUSTRALIAN , so be a little patient, she'l get it.... eventually.

ding dong, who is it?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous