Nine Days of Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The pleasure was all mine," he replied as he gently rubbed my vulva. I could fell my juices being smeared along my pussy lips and thighs.

I fumbled and fought to undo the belt on his trousers. I pulled down his zipper and dropped to my knees in front of him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I just want to give you something back for everything you have given me."

As I pulled his trousers down, I revealed thin black boxer shorts, that were struggling to contain what looked to be a large penis.

Tentatively, I pulled his boxers down and out sprang this larger than average cock.

It must have been around two inches thick and about eight inches long. He was most certainly longer and thicker than Glenn. He wasn't circumsised, but his foreskin didn't completely cover his large, bulbous, purple coloured head. I saw a tiny drop of clear liquid, glistening on its tip. Hanging beneath were two of the largest testicles I had ever seen and he was completely devoid of pubic hair.

I wrapped my hand around his thick shaft and slowly rubbed it. I heard him moan and looked up to see him looking down at me smiling. I leaned forward and using the tip of my tongue, relieved him of that tiny drop of pre-cum. He tasted deliciously salty on my tongue.

He moaned again.

I opened my mouth and slowly slid his hard cock inside. As I began to move my head back and forth, I tried to look up. Adam's head had rolled back and he was facing the sky. I ran my tongue around his thick shaft and large head, trying to get as much of him in my mouth as possible.

I slid my free hand under my dress and rubbed my dripping pussy. I couldn't believe how sucking him had turned me on so much. My juices were in free flow and flooding out of me. I needed to breathe and so pulled him out my mouth, but continued to masturbate him. As I massaged this large, thick cock, I took each of his balls in my mouth and sucked on them too. They were sized of quail's eggs and felt lovely and soft in my mouth.

"Please, suck me again," he pleaded.

I put his cock back into my warm, wet mouth and sucked hard on him. I ran my fingertips over his scrotum towards his perineum and I felt his legs open a little. I pulled his cock from my mouth and ran my fingertip over his cock head to gather up some of combined fluids that had collected there.

Then I slid his cock into mouth once more. My wet finger found its way between the cheeks of his ass and I ran my finger tip around his anus. I could feel his legs shaking and figured that he wasn't far from coming. I moved my mouth back and forth and pressed the tip of my finger into his ass.

He put his hands on either side of my head and began to move his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. Then I heard him grunt and felt the first of many jerks from his hard cock, as it spewed forth the contents of his scrotum down my throat. He had a lot of semen stored up and he seemed to be coming forever. I struggled but managed to swallow all of it. His warm, creamy cum slithered down my throat.

Eventually, his jerking subsided and he regained his composure as he looked down on me and smiled.

"I said you had a talented tongue," he said. "But I didn't know it was that talented."

After we tidied ourselves up, we stood looking out at the rear of the ship. Adam was standing behind me, his arms wrapped around me, nuzzling my neck. I told him that I needed him inside me.

"You have a lovely penis. It's a nice size and thickness and would fit quite happily inside me."

I felt his hands begin to raise my dress up and I stopped him.

"No. Not here," I said. "When we do it, I want it to be special and right. I don't want a quickie at the back of the boat. I want to take my time with you."

"There is nothing more in the world that I would love to do than make love to you," he replied. "But how?"

I thought for a moment.

"Give me your cabin phone number and leave this problem with me. I'll call you tomorrow. Will you be in?"

"I guess so," he replied, with a puzzled expression. "I have work to do, after breakfast so I will be in most of the day."

"I will call you around one thirty, tomorrow afternoon. Okay?

He nodded.

We nuzzled and kissed a little longer.

My pussy had been juicing all through the blow job I had given Adam and I really needed a shower before I went to bed.

We parted company and went our separate ways.

As I laid in bed, with Irene snoring softly in the bed next to mine, a plan started to form in my head.

But for this plan to work, I not only needed Irene's help, but her complete confidentiality.

DAY 8.

After breakfast, we three girls decided to grab some rays and headed out to the pool deck.

It was crowded and sun-beds were at a premium, so we went up one deck and found some free beds there.

Being a little self-conscious of my body, I decided to wear a full bathing suit. I could always pull down the straps to tan my shoulders, but I wasn't too keen on exposing my mid-rift.

Mandy on the other hand was wearing what was now the fashion in bikinis. A thin strapped bikini top, which struggled hard to contain her boobs and a pair of bikini bottoms that rode high up between the cheeks of her butt.

I felt slightly embarrassed to be seen with her, not to mention slightly over-dressed.

Linda finally joined us and was dressed similarly to her mother.

Mandy had a sly smile on her face.

Irene, who was the most conservatively dressed of all of us, in white trousers, a thin blouse and large floppy hat, asked, "What's with you? Smiling like a Cheshire cat."

"Oh Mom got some last night!" Linda blurted out, much to Mandy's annoyance. "Didn't come back to the cabin before five a.m."

"Thanks you, Linda," said Mandy, the irritation clear in her voice. "I will deal with you later."

"You're welcome," replied Linda, in a sarcastic tone and walked off to find a bed by the pool.

"Yes," said Mandy. "If you really want to know. After a long drought, the dam has finally been breached."

"Do we want to know details?" asked Irene, clearly not wanting to.

But that just pushed Mandy further and she went into graphic description about the age of the guy, who was about 15 years Mandy's junior. Apparently, he had a very large cock and he knew how to use it, as well a very active tongue.

She went on to say in forced whisper, "And when he rammed that sucker up my ass, my eyes nearly popped out!"

I thought Irene was going to have a seizure. You see she had had only one man in her entire life and from what I understood the idea of anal sex, or any other form of deviant sex, was something she abhorred.

This, however didn't deter Mandy from continuing her description of the previous night's events. How he brought her to so many orgasms that she lost count and how she wasn't going to walk properly for a week.

I started to think about my plan to seduce and make love to Adam and how hopefully it wouldn't be as sordid as Mandy's assignation.

Aware that she may have crossed a line with Irene, Mandy asked if we wanted anything to drink and I said I just wanted a mineral water. Irene asked for the same. Mandy stood up and walked over to the Sky Bar.

This was my chance.

I leaned over to Irene and said, "Last night with Adam was amazing but I really want to make love to him. We can't go to his cabin because it's in the crew area. I was wondering..."

"Do you want me to give you some space, sweetie?" she interrupted.

"Would it be inconvenient for you?" I asked.

She smiled.

"I've seen a look on your face in recent days. You look happier than you have ever been since Glenn's death. I've got a couple of things that I want to see and take part in this afternoon. I'll be out of your way for about three hours. Is that long enough?"

More than enough, I thought. So she told me that she was going to her first meeting at around two o'clock and wouldn't be back until around five-thirty.

Just before lunch, I went to the cabin and called Adam.

He answered the phone and I told him to come to my cabin at two p.m. He said that he couldn't wait.

Neither could I.

After lunch, I showered, shaved and sprayed on maybe a little more perfume than I should have.

"God, I hope I don't gas the poor guy," I thought.

I had a wrap that I wore to and from the pool. It was fairly diaphanous and so I put on a white thong underneath but left my bra in the drawer.

A little after two, I heard a knock at the door and hoped and prayed it wasn't Mandy.

My eyes widened when I saw it was Adam. I let him in and took a look at him. I hadn't really had a good look at him before. Of course I had taken in his facial features, but for a man in his early fifties, Adam was in good shape. He wore a dark blue tee with a white collar and knee length shorts. He kicked off his deck shoes and he walked towards me.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "I feel overdressed compared to you."

"Well I can take care of that," I replied and began to remove his t-shirt.

He raised his arms up, so that I could drag it over his head and then I tossed it to one side. He pulled me towards him and my breasts mashed against his naked chest. I could feel his cock beginning to get hard and push against the front of his shorts.

Our lips met in a passionate kiss and my hands roamed his naked torso until they reached the waist band of his shorts. I undid the top button and they slid to his ankles. He wasn't wearing underwear and his cock sprang out and a forty five degree angle. I led him to the bed and sat down in front of him. His penis was at my eye level. In the dim light at the back of the ship, I couldn't really make out what it completely looked like and was mainly working on touch, taste and smell. I curled my fingers around its thick shaft and held it for a moment. It felt warm and heavy in my hand. I kissed its bulbous, shiny head and licked the full length of it. It tasted freshly showered and slightly salty. I cupped his scrotum and gently squeezed his large balls. He winced a

little.

"Careful with those," he said, "They're quite sensitive.

I didn't want him to come in my mouth this time and told him so. But I did want to taste him again. I opened my mouth and slowly devoured his hard rod. It filled my mouth and slid deliciously onto my tongue and down my throat. I placed both hands on his butt cheeks and pulled him in deeper.

He moaned loudly and said, "That's fucking amazing." Then realising he had cursed,

he apologised.

"I don't mind dirty talk, in the right place and at the right time," I said as I slowly masturbated him and massaged his scrotum.

He said that if I was going to do more of that, then he should lay down as his legs were about to buckle.

He lay down in the middle of the bed and I removed my wrap.

"Nice boobs," he said, smiling. I kept my thong on and climbed on to the bed. I straddled him and leaned forward so that my boobs were in his face. As he reached up to touch them, I put hands between my legs and gripped his rock hard penis.

My thong was soaked and I rubbed the head his cock along the drenched gusset.

He moaned and pushed his hips up in order to facilitate putting his cock in me, but I stopped him.

"Just let me tease you a while," I said. "I've waited a long time for this and want it to last. We have at least three hours so there's plenty of time. So just relax."

He held both my breasts and complimented me on them and my nipples. He sucked on each one and every time he nibbled one, little electric shocks registered in my vagina and little more juice dribbled out and along my thighs.

I pulled away from him and stood up above him.

"Would be so kind and remove my thong?" I asked.

He needed no prompting and pulled the sodden garment down my thighs and legs. I watched as he held garment up to his nose and inhaled.

"You smell gorgeous!" he exclaimed and I smiled as I knelt down over him again, placing my vagina directly over his face.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "What an attractive looking pussy you have and so wet too."

"You're the reason why I am so wet," I said. "I couldn't really tell you before, but being with you these last few nights has ruined three pairs of my panties."

His tongue caressed the outer lips of my vagina and my juices flowed once more. I could hear him gulping them down. Then, as his tongue circled my throbbing clitoris, I could feel the familiar sensation of my impending orgasm. I couldn't believe that I could be coming so soon, but I exploded and my juices gushed from my pussy and covered his face. I went insane, rubbing my dripping wet pussy along his mouth. His nose slipped into my cunt and I rode it like it was a small penis. His hands reached up and gripped my breasts and his thumb and forefingers squeezed my nipples, causing me to have another orgasm.

I was losing control and he sensed this.

Suddenly, I was on my back with his head between my thighs. His mouth was eagerly lapping at my pussy, sucking and licking as much of my cum as he could get. He maneuvered himself around so that his butt was facing me, as he continued to lick and finger my pussy. The sheets on the bed were soaked, but I didn't care.

His cock was iron hard as I grabbed a hold of it. He lapped at my cunt and I felt him slide a finger into my anus. No man had ever been down there before and for a moment I wasn't sure how to deal with it. But he gently slid his fingertip in and out and I found that I enjoyed it.

I licked the tip of my finger and circled his puckered anus before gently slipping it into him. He moaned. He licked harder on my clit and pushed two fingers into my cunt, whilst gently finger fucking my ass. The sensation was amazing. As he increased the speed in my pussy and ass, so I increased the speed in his. I could feel yet another orgasm building and as it washed over me, my finger disappeared all the way into his butt hole.

"I think it's time that you put this big thing where it belongs," I said, breathlessly.

He moved around so that he faced me. His heavy cock rested on my stomach and he slid down so that its giant head was nudging the opening to my pussy. Slowly he moved forward and it felt incredible as his cock pushed aside my outer labia and slowly slid inside me. I had never felt so full down there. He kept pushing slowly until he had reached the hilt.

He was completely inside me.

"Mmmm!" I exclaimed. "This feels wonderful."

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "I never knew it would feel this incredible, being inside of you."

He moved slowly. back and forth. Each time his enormous cock head nudged my cervix and reminded me that he was big.

He rolled onto his back and asked me to ride him. I straddled him and was about to lower myself onto his engorged rod, when he asked me to turn around and face away from him. I spun round and impaled myself onto his hard cock, sinking all the way down it. Once again he filled me completely and I began to move up and down. I was well aware that he had a full view of my pussy slopping over his dick and also the sight of my ass bouncing on his thighs. I was a total mess down there, due to the juice that was flowing out of me.

I felt his hands on my ass cheeks and was a surprised when he inserted not one, but both thumbs into my anus. I found myself moving back and forth, riding both his cock and his thumbs. Imagining the sight that he had, turned me on and I moved faster. Once again, I felt the unmistakable sensation of another orgasm building in my body. I pushed back a little harder and the combination of his bulbous cock head hitting the depths of my pussy and his thumbs sliding almost all the way into my ass, pushed me over the edge and I soaked his cock and balls with gushing juices.

I begged him to fuck me from behind and moved on my hands and knees. He positioned himself behind me and I felt the head of his cock part my pussy lips again, as he slid effortlessly into me. He gripped my hips gently and began to move slowly back and forth. I had lost count of how many orgasms I'd had and I was wondering when he was going to come. I really wanted to feel him explode inside me. I encouraged him to fuck me harder and faster. His balls slapped against my ass as he rammed his piece of meat into me.

I could feel another orgasm building and asked him how close he was to coming. He said he was close. My orgasm hit me unexpectedly but it was enough to push him over the edge and he grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me onto him. I felt his cock jerk as he sprayed the walls of my pussy with his hot, sticky semen. He seemed to be coming for ages. I could feel every spurt as his cock quivered inside me.

Finally he slowed down and his cock stopped jerking. He remained behind me as I adjusted my position so that I could lay on my front. He followed me, his cock still hard and embedded inside me. We rolled onto our sides, spooning and his cock was still inside me. It was an amazing feeling.

Even sex with Glenn had never been this good. Unfortunately as soon as he had climaxed, he would withdraw and his cock would soften immediately.

Adam was still iron hard.

I almost asked him to start moving again, but to be honest, I didn't have the energy.

We lay there for a while, him nuzzling and kissing my neck, our bodies glistening with sweat. I felt his cock start to deflate and it slid from my pussy with an audible "plop!"

"I don't think I have ever fucked anyone for so long, or ever come that hard in my life," he whispered to me.

"I don't think that I have ever been fucked by someone for so long or so hard in my life," I replied. "I certainly don't remember having so many orgasms."

I looked at the clock on my bedside table and I could see that Irene would be on her way back to the cabin in a short while.

Adam understood and started to get dressed.

"I would love to do this again," I said to him as I pulled my panties on.

"Me too, he replied, pulling his shorts over his semi-hard penis. I fought the urge to walk over to him and suck it until he came in my mouth. "I really enjoyed making love to you, Penny. I guess you have to make a deal with Irene again."

I walked over to him as he pulled his t shirt over his head. I put my arms around his neck and tongue kissed him.

"I won't make any promises," I replied but I'll let you know. What I really want to do, is to wake up with you in my arms. But that would require Irene finding somewhere else to crash and I can't do that to her."

He smiled. "You could always put her bed out on the balcony."

I punched him playfully in the arm. "See you tonight?"

"Of course. You know where I'll be."

With that, he left.

About twenty minutes after Adam had left for his cabin, Irene let herself in. I had made sure the beds were made and any mess had been tidied up. I was sitting out on the balcony with a glass of mineral water, enjoying the view of the Sicilian coast.

She poked her head around the sliding glass door and said, "You may have tidied up, but the smell of sex hangs around like a shroud."

I felt embarrassed and apologised.

Irene pulled up the other sun lounger and sat next to me.

"Was he worth it?" she asked.

I nodded. "More than worth it. I have never had sex like that. It really was mind blowing. He certainly knew what he was doing."

"I don't need a graphic description," she replied. "I just need to know if I have to make plans tomorrow, in case you want to do it again."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I mean, yes I would love to do it again with him, but only if you are okay about it."

She pulled out her sunglasses and put them on. "We're in Naples tomorrow. The last day of the cruise. How could I deny you a final fling."

I smiled.

"I'll get Mandy to take me shopping after we get back from the excursion," she said.