Nine Days of Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, we met for dinner then headed to the piano bar.

After Adam was done for the night, the two of us met on the boat deck and walked hand in hand to the rear of the ship, where we kissed.

I wasn't wearing panties and Adam knew this. As we kissed, I felt his hand under my dress and then two of his fingers inside me. He finger fucked me whilst his thumb rolled around my clit. It wasn't long before I came and gushed juice all over his hand.

I knelt down in front of him and undid his fly. He wasn't wearing underwear and his throbbing cock sprang from the confines of his trousers. He put his hand inside his trousers and pulled out his balls as well. The head of his cock was shining and I let my tongue roll around it before taking its full length into my mouth down my throat. I worked one hand around his thick shaft and the other massaged his testicles. It wasn't long before I heard him grunt and felt his cock jerk. A large stream of creamy cum jetted from his throbbing member and slid down my throat. I eagerly sucked and licked his cock until he had emptied himself into my mouth.

I stood up to kiss him, but he had other ideas. He held my arms and turned me around so that I was almost bending over the back railing of the ship. I felt him slide my dress over my hips and the gentle intrusion of his hard cock between my thighs. He slipped into my pussy and began to move his hips back and forth. It felt so good.

"After this afternoon," he said, between thrusts. "I really needed to fuck you again."

His thrusts became harder and faster and I knew that he was close, so I reached between my legs and rubbed my clitoris. We came together and I felt his cock release its payload and fill my pussy to the brim. I squeezed my vaginal muscles, milking every last drop of semen from him.

All too soon, I felt him withdraw from my sopping wet cunt and there was gentle dripping sound as his semen began to leak out of me and hit the deck.

"Boy, you really know how to fill a girl up," I said. I reached into my hand bag and pulled out a Kleenex.I was about to clean myself up when Adam stopped me.

"Allow me, my lady," he said, grandly.

He took the tissue from my hand and gently rubbed my pussy. He wasn't just cleaning me up, he also turning me on and when I came, one more time, my knees almost buckled under me. My head fell back and my eyes rolled up into my skull as this explosion tore through me. When it was over, I regained my composure and opened my eyes. He was smiling, triumphantly at me.

"You're grinning like a Cheshire cat," I said, in mock annoyance. "You knew what you were doing. Don't deny it."

"You enjoyed it," he replied. "Don't deny that."

I told him that we had the opportunity to meet again the following afternoon, if he wanted to. He said that he would love to. So we made the arrangement to meet at my cabin at around three, then we kissed goodnight and went our separate ways. Both utterly satisfied.

As I made my way to the cabin, I could feel the remainder of his semen dribbling down the inside of my thighs. It was deliciously wet and sticky and as I walked, I pressed my thighs together.

As I climbed into bed, Irene said, "I've made plans with Mandy to go shopping. But you'll only have an hour with him."

"An hour is better than nothing," I replied, as I turned out the light.

DAY 9.

Our trip to Pompeii was really interesting. I found the guide's story about the town's Roman brothel most enlightening, but my mind kept wandering to what I was going to do with Adam later that day. Mandy kept asking me why I wasn't going shopping and I kept telling her that I needed to pack, so that I didn't have to worry about it later. To be honest, had I not met Adam at all I would still have wanted to pack early.

When I returned to the ship, I went straight to the cabin and took a shower.

I let the warm water cascade over my naked body. It felt good to wash the dust of Pompeii from my body. I poured some shower gel onto a sponge and rubbed over my body, paying particular attention to between my thighs.

My pubic hair had begun to grow back a little and I didn't want Adam to get a rash from

rubbing his chin up against it, so I shaved the outer lips of my pussy. Feeling smooth and fresh, I turned off the shower and dried off with a fluffy towel. I rubbed in ample amounts of sweet smelling body conditioner and sprayed on my favourite perfume.

As we only had an hour, I decided to meet Adam at the door in just my bathrobe. I hoped and prayed that he wasn't late.

He was right on time and we wasted no time in undressing.

As before, he wasn't wearing underwear and his cock was standing proud from his body. I told him to kneel on all fours on the bed, as I removed my bathrobe. His pert, sexy butt was in the air, as he bent his upper forward into the pillows. I knelt behind him and gripped both his butt cheeks. I then did something that I had only read about and had never done before, nor done since. I leaned forward and using the tip of my tongue, I ran my tongue around his scrotum, over his perineum and onto his puckered anus. He had obviously showered as his ass smelt fresh and clean and tasted the same.

He moaned as I licked at his little butt hole and then held onto his iron hard cock, which was now oozing clear pre-cum fluid.

I used the index finger of my right hand to smear the pre-cum around his cock head and his moans became a little more audible.

Keeping my tongue on his ass, I used my other hand to gently massage his scrotum, while I masturbated his rock hard penis. I pulled his cock back towards me and sucked on its head. As I inserted a finger into his ass, he lifted his head from the pillow, just enough to say, "Fuck!"

My pussy was wet and my clitoris was throbbing. I was desperate to be fucked.

As he turned around on the bed, his cock was pointing towards the ceiling. He sat on the bed and gripped me at the waist, picking my up and sitting me on his throbbing member, it filling me right up. I raised myself up into a squatting position and steadied myself on his chest. He supported my weight by holding my butt cheeks and I began to bounce up and down on him. He pushed up to meet my downward thrusts and I felt the head of his cock push against my cervix.

I sat back on him, supporting myself with my hands on the mattress behind me and he used his hands to stimulate my pussy and clitoris.

As my orgasm began to build, I moved forward again. It caught me of balance and I fell forward, writhing over Adam uncontrollably.

Juices poured out of me and mingled with our combined sweat.

He rolled me over onto my back and slid straight into me.

I looked straight into his eyes and said, "We don't have much time, Adam. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast and fill me up with that gorgeous cream you have."

He knelt up against me and gripped my thighs, holding them apart. Then he moved his hips back so that just the head of his cock was inside me. He began to move and roll his hips around.

He said he called it, "Stirring the honey pot".

It was driving me mad. I wanted his whole cock inside me, but he had control and knew exactly what he was doing.

He continued "stirring the honey pot" until he knew I was close to coming, then in one movement, he drove his hard cock straight into me. I exploded all over him and pussy juice sprayed everywhere.

He smiled.

"I knew you had it in you," he said.

"And now it's all over you," I joked.

He stirred the honey pot again.

When I was close to coming, he drove his cock into me and I exploded.

I hadn't experienced this kind of orgasm before, but I wanted more.

One more time, Adam stirred the honey pot and when I was close to coming, he rammed his cock into me. Only this time, we came together. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced and it left me breathless and more emotional than I had expected.

I cried out as I came and Adam thought he had hurt me. I had lost all control over my body and had surrendered it to Adam. His cock was throbbing inside my cunt, filling me with impossible amounts of semen, that were dribbling out and made a squelching sound as he thrust his cock into me again and again. I felt as though I could feel every inch and every vein of his penis as it throbbed inside me.

Right there and then, if we'd had more time, I would have let him do whatever he had wanted to do with me. But I knew that time was against us.

We lay still, holding each other, in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

He kissed me softly on the cheek and said, "I'd better get dressed. Irene will be here soon and I doubt that she'll want to see me naked."

All too soon, he was dressed and out of the door.

I was in a mixture of emotions. I was happy that for the first time in two and half years, I had experienced the most mind blowing sex of my life.

But I was also upset.

Upset because I knew I was leaving the ship the following day and that I would never meet him again. Sure, we had talked and had made plans for him to come and visit me in Florida, if he was ever in town. But in the back of my mind I always knew that they were "pie in the sky" plans.

Also there was the thought that after I was gone, it wouldn't be too long before he met another woman and had the same damned experience with her. Who was to say that he hadn't done it with a guest on the previous cruise?

Was I over analysing too much?

I was wondering if I should meet up with him that night. If only for one last kiss. I knew that it would tear me apart, leaving him. Should I put myself through that for someone who would probably forget me five minutes after I had left the ship?

I decided that I needed to see Adam one more time, but I didn't have time to see him play. After he had left the cabin, I waited for Irene to return and I told her that I had to something to do and left the cabin. I went to piano bar and left a note for Adam, with the bartender. In the note, I apologised for not being able to see him perform, but if he wanted to see me one more time, I would meet him at the usual place when he was finished.

A few minutes after midnight, I was standing at the back of the ship waiting for Adam to show.

I didn't have to wait long.

He came around the corner, smiling as he saw me.

"I was a little disappointed that I couldn't perform for you one last time," he said, with a cheeky look on his face. "But if you give me a blow job, I'll forgive you."

"Cheeky!" I replied. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. "You'll get a blow job, if you finger me one last time and make me come."

He dropped to his knees and put his head under my dress, which came as a surprise. I parted my thighs in order to accommodate him.

I felt his warm breath on my pussy and I let my head fall back.

He used his fingers to part my vaginal lips and then I felt his tongue run along my open pussy. He flicked its tip against my clitoris and it sent shock waves through my body.

He slid two of his fingers into my slick pussy and I felt the intrusion as another finger slid into my anus.

With three fingers inside me he finger fucked me, whilst his tongue fastened onto my clitoris.

I came fast and hard.

Much harder than I had done when we fucked earlier.

I washed his hands and face with my pussy juices and Adam licked and drank them down.

"Don't you dare stop," I moaned as another orgasmic wave washed over me, making my knees tremble and my body shake.

I pushed myself down hard on his fingers. The one in my ass was passed the third knuckle and it felt amazing. I was almost as full as when I'd had his cock inside me.

Satisfied, it was now my turn. I undid his trousers and pulled them and his boxers to his ankles.

We were fortunate that it was late and no one was walking the decks at that time of night. Still there was the ever present threat that security might walk around the corner at any moment, which is what made this all the more exciting.

His cock was standing to attention and his balls were hanging delightfully below.

I held his heavy scrotum and took one of his balls in my mouth and sucked on it, while I masturbated his cock. I could hear soft moaning. I looked up and saw his eyes were closed. I massaged his balls and slid his iron hard cock into my mouth.

As I licked and sucked his cock, his moans became louder and louder and I could tell he wasn't far away from coming. I continued sucking his cock, but I pulled my dress away from my shoulders, exposing my breasts. His leg muscles tensed and I knew he was close. I massaged his balls more and then slid a finger into his ass. He parted his legs to make it easier and I pushed a little until I found his prostate. That tipped him over the edge and I felt the first streamer of cum in my mouth. I let his cock out of my mouth and continued to masturbate him.

More long streamers of sticky creamy semen issued forth from the tip of his cock, some of it landed on my breasts, some on my throat and some on my face. He grunted and groaned and more semen erupted from the head of his cock. I closed my mouth around this penis and sucked the rest of his cum down my throat.

Finally he stopped thrusting in my mouth and I let his cock slip out.

He looked down on me and said, "Wow! I've never come on a woman's face and tits before."

"I wanted to give you a goodbye present," I replied. "You've done so much for me and so much to me. You've given me so much."

As we cleaned ourselves up, I dug into my handbag and pulled out a note with my email address and Facebook address on. I gave it to him and asked him to drop me the occasional line when he felt like it. Then I kissed him on the lips one last time and left him there.

Epilogue

I still think about Adam, even though it was two years ago.

He never contacted me again after that night. But it's fine. I met a terrific guy who treats me well and we have a great life together. But I doubt that I would ever have got this far, it hadn't have been for meeting Adam.