All Comments on 'Nine-Forty'

by litcalurker1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

This was really good because it sounded genuine

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

The straightforward honesty is so involving!

ReefBeachReefBeachover 7 years ago
Genuine

A good effort! I liked how it was a bit hesitant to start with, a bit all over the place, but settled into a lovely gentle session at the end.

Good details about school, it made the setting more realistic.

I liked how you stopped the story to talk to the reader. Don't bother with brackets, we'll work out what's narrative & what's comment. Maybe add another comment at the end?

Nice details like the fist pump and eyes open wide at the sensation. Describe it more! This is THE moment!

Check a few story details, eg. who took the condom off? And, you're watching Brynn at the end, as she cums - is she lying down?

Keep writing, it's worth it.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad start for the first time. Just curious as to no follow up with her. Most guys would have been all over her for more. Good read, looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proofreading is Essential

From a story line perspective, good effort for the first time. However, it is very distracting to a reader to have to mentally correct your grammar and sentence structure. It ruins the flow of the moment and disrupts the fantasy. Proof read your work.

sensualwhisperssensualwhispersover 7 years ago
Grating

The way in which you went from story to talking to the reader grated. It's a story, we know, so write one. Find other ways to begin sentences other than with the word I. When you have finished writing put the story away and forget about it for a week then go back to it. Reread what you have written and read it out loud, this helps to see how it flows. If in doubt get someone else to read it and edit for you.

litcalurker1litcalurker1over 7 years agoAuthor
thank you

Thank you all who read/commented. I appreciate the tips.

@sensualwhispers yours was especially productive and the strategy of not thinking about a story for a few days before going back is one I've been implementing for future works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlitcalurker1@litcalurker1
63 Followers
I welcome all criticism, as I've always been much more left-brain than right brain. I mainly enjoy lesbian and shower stories, among others.