All Comments on 'Nine Times Out of Ten'

by thepiratequeen

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderover 9 years ago
I'm the quiet always the friend type.

I enjoyed this look at what its like from the girl's perspective. Romantic too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BRAVO!

BRAVO! Best story I've read here in years and there are so many great ones here. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic story!

Absolutely loved it!

big_beautiful_girlbig_beautiful_girlover 9 years ago
love this story

I like how this story was written but there is one problem with continuity because after she removed her dress you mentioned her lingerie and then went straight into her being naked. There was no mention of underwear being shifted or anything like that either. Other than that I really like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Also very much enjoyed this story

Like another commenter. It is nice to read a story from a women's point of view. I think we need more stories posted on Literoica by ladies.

George in Omaha

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Lots to give

And the 10th time in 10 is worth the wait. This is a sensitive and warm homage to the larger lady who has a big heart and lots to give. The point has been made that lingerie disappeared without describing the unveiling but that doesn't distract from the heat and passion of the moment.

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
Probably the Best of the Genre

I am delighted you wrote from the perspective of the not quite "perfect" sex idol. Here in Literotica all the males have broad shoulders, hard muscle and a nine + inch cock while the ladies have the "Perfect" female bodies. This story exudes reality. Her emotions and reactions were so beautifully portrayed. This couple are "keepers" not one night "slam bam,thank you mamers". I gave you a five because No tens were available. I'll go to my other computer and hope that I can put another 5 up for you.

Please keep writing. You are the BEST!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 9 years ago
So romantic

Aww, this is so lovely, the voluptuous lady and the perfect gentleman, clearly made for each other.

GenicoGenicoover 9 years ago
Inspiring

This is how I wish I could write. I felt every bit of this story from the insecurities to the love induced confidence. I loved it. 10*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!! A real woman gets found!

I've been married to a saucy, fun loving size 12 hottie for over 37 years and she works out 5 days a week to maintain her healthy & sexy body. A real woman you can hang on to and not worry about hurting, so so much better than a stick figure coke who're everyday.

This was well written and realistic story line that demonstrates there are smart guys looking for a woman that's not shallow and full of herself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You do an amazing job.

10*

Speechless.

Awesome

You stole my heart.😍😚

PardonmyfallPardonmyfallalmost 7 years ago
Phenomenal

Loved the story! Very well-written. I particularly enjoyed and count relate to your Arlene's knack for getting lost in her thoughts.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
DAMMIT

Another Erotic Coupling story with a Romance tag. 4 stars for a 5 star story!!! A Romance is a love story like this one could be, they tell each other that they love each other. Is that the only qualifier NO, NO, NO! This is just a hot fuck me story so far...fuckin ain't romance, it ain't love...it's just sex...is sex love, absolutely not, but it can be an expression of love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Erotic Couplings please.

It ain't romance . They practically know nothing about each other . They just took it to the bedroom.

But it was lovely to read from a woman's point of view. Especially a larger woman. Liked her character. I wish you'd build the characters more and made it into a true romance..

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Adorable and sweet! 5 stars!

Ray314Ray314over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Looking forward to the rest of your works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepiratequeen@thepiratequeen
Hmm. How do I describe me....Well, I'm after experiences that make me smile. Whether it's something I've written or a chat room conversation I try my best to walk away with a all those lovely, bubbly feelings. I think that too often there's a dark, mellow dramatic overtone wit...