Nine Times Out of Ten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Arlene. I'm going to have a heart attack," he gasped. "Just look at you. You're absolutely perfect." He was shaking his head in astonishment and his finger still explored the skin beneath the clasp of my garter and stocking.

"Bedroom," I blurted out, surprised to hear such desperation in my voice.

"Yes," He gave a wicked smile and nodded. "I think that's a fabulous idea."

Nine times out of ten I felt foolish and ugly, but this was not one of those times. He had shed me of what little remained between us quiet skillfully and always with kisses. I felt wonderfully wanted in his arms. He laid me upon the bed and took my breast into his mouth. I couldn't believe how magnificent it felt as he bit down and tugged at my nipple just to lap up whatever pain he had caused and overwhelm me with pleasure. His hands felt giant as they kneaded my breasts and squeezed them together. I struggled to keep track of each individual touch as he thoroughly made contact with every inch of me.

When his hand cupped my sex I thought I was going to explode. I grabbed him by the neck and rewarded him with frantic kisses all over his face. "So responsive," he laughed and proceeded to rub my swollen little mound.

I could feel the rumble of his laughter through my chest and I found it rather addictive. His fingers began to dive deeper into me and each touch was electric. He prodded and massaged, rubbed and tugged, for such a long time. I was in such bliss under his touch and I had to do something to reciprocate. I had to make him feel as spectacular as he made me, so with all my might I pushed him over on the bed. I gently pulled down his boxers and released his manhood. I straddled his knees and took it slow. I leaned up over to kiss him and let his sex rub against my own. He groaned as I massaged my hands and breasts into his chest.

My kisses journeyed down his chest and towards the intended target of my affection. He hissed my name as I ever so methodically took the head of his cock into my mouth. I have to admit, knowing I could make this man flat out wild with pleasure was a real turn on and I was eager to see what else I could do to him. I lapped him up and tasted the salty precum that dripped from the tip. It wasn't long before I was attempting to take his full eight and a half inches in my mouth. I wanted so badly to have my mouth filled and my hunger satiated, but he had other things in mind.

I had used all that I had to roll him over, but he was much stronger and I was flipped easily. He took my mouth without hesitation and kissed me hard. I felt him grasp my wrists trying to pull them above my head, and I submitted to him without fear. He broke the kiss and looked down at me. He was quiet and I watched as his expression go from lust to amazement. He parted his lips to speak, but he didn't have to say it. I could see it in his eyes already and I kissed him hard to let him know I felt the same way.

The next time our kiss broke I was begging. I couldn't take it anymore. "Now, please Logan, please!" I urged him. He held my arms with one hand and used the free one to direct himself into me, succumbing to my pleas. His mouth enveloped mine and together we moaned with a deep gratification.

He held still, giving true meaning to the term gentleman as he allowed me to adjust. He buried his head in the curve of my shoulder and nipped at my neck and behind my ear. When he began to slowly thrust into me I lost it. All inhibitions left me with a loud groan and I clung to him, arching my back to receive even more contact. "Logan!" I hissed. "Baby, you feel so good. Keep going...Please!"

His breath quickened and so did his pace. Everything he did was so perfect and I was so completely filled. It felt amazing and I never hesitated to tell him so. I suppose he found my words rather encouraging, but the intentions behind them were more of complete satisfaction. Each pound into me was a uniquely exhilarating blow and I had loved telling him, but when my body started tensing my words became few.

He must've felt it. His kisses stopped and he looked me right in the eye. "That's it, Arlene." He cheered. "Now be a good girl and cum for me."

I felt remarkably helpless and loved. It seemed as though his thrusts got more powerful and he continued to coach me. He'd kiss me and say, "You're so beautiful, baby." He'd find my breast and tug at the nipples making me cry out in pleasure. "Give in, honey. Cum for me," he softly demanded. I didn't stand a chance when he stroked my clit. I wrapped my arms around him and came harder then I'd ever imagined I could. My walls clenched around him and I sobbed as he gave way to his own release.

We lay there enjoying the rush of hormones course through our bodies. He had rested his head on my shoulder, but looked up to kiss away the tears that had run down my cheeks. I was still too enthralled to tell him they were tears of joy, but I hoped he knew. He rolled over and laid beside me, patiently waiting for me to regain my ability to form words.

I was still shaking a little from such a magnificent release, but I wanted to speak to him. I was so completely happy and I wanted to let him know. "You sir," I rolled to my side and propped my head up on my elbow to look at him, "are incredibly good at that."

He laughed and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I did say that you were inspiring." We looked at each other for a time, and I saw his expression go from happy to a more regretful look. "The laundry is probably done. Perhaps I should go."

"Like hell you are," I scoffed. "You sleep here tonight, in my bed and in my arms." The thought that he might not want to occurred to me and I feared what he would say next.

"Oh thank god!" he sighed. "I was really hoping that you'd say that." He pulled me into his arms and we fell soundly asleep.

The next Friday I walked into the coffee shop after my massage. I ordered my latte and waited on the sofa for him to walk through. The barista kept a close eye on me and I could almost see the fear in her eyes when Logan walked in. Just like always he ordered his coffee and made small talk with the barista, but unlike all the other times, when he'd gotten his coffee he walked over to me. Confidently, he pulled me up off the sofa and into his arms. He squeezed my ass and planted the most wonderful of kisses on my lips. Behind the counter the barista squealed with delight, but it was of no use to Logan or me. We were lost in each other as we so often were.

Nine times out of ten, I'm not thinking about sex. Nine times out of ten, I'm firmly rooted in reality. Nine times out of ten, I feel inadequate and helpless to my own circumstances. But when Logan is around, I live in the paradisiacal bliss that is the one out of ten.