All Comments on 'Nipples'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Interesting story. I liked the part with the Domme better than the part with Lindsey, but, then, if that were to develop into a permanent relationship, it would be a fitting "projection" to your story. The description of the actions by the Domme was well done, but, physically, I doubt whether what you described would not result in torn nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE your story

Full of great images and emotions. I will readily admit that I love being with women with diminutive breasts. All but a very few have excessively sensitive nipples and go crazy when I swallow the entire breast and suck as hard as I can while biting lightly. Wow, what a story. please write more stories, especially multi-chapters so we can really enjoy the pleasures and delights of these lucky women.

As a very strong and demanding dominant lesbian I finished reading this story and truly made intense love to one of my subs and she LOVED it too.

Write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved this...

Played with my nipples while reading. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I too played wih my male nipples as I read the tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I too am male and get the highest sexual feelings in my nipples. A number of years ago I got one nipple pierced as a challenge by a girlfriend I knew at the time. I rather thought having both done would be somewhat common. I did find the piercing inconvenient and uncomfortable at times. I had to be careful of what shirt I wore as my wife was unaware of my piercing (we were no longer intimate but not yet divorced).

Rather than waste the jewelry I had some piercings done on my shaft and ball-sac. Unfortunately I have only once found a girl to let me keep them on while having sex. More often than not they are frightened of injury or the condom tearing. However I have found girls will very often take pleasure in punishing my nipples - either tickling, tonguing, kissing, sucking or biting - gently or viciously (according to my reaction of whether to go more- more-more and holding their head fast). I think they must get a kick out of causing me to come without even touching my prick.

Of course, now being single (divorced) I can walk nude around my home with nipple clamps and weights (I also find clothing clip hangers are very sensual with weights on the hook and swinging from side to side). When I'm in the shower I use a bar of soap and frig my nipples until they are red raw. Alternatively, after I've soaped up, I clench my fists and rasp my nipples like mad with my knuckles Fortunately the water doesn't run cold before I come.

I have a late-in-life fantasy of sharing my shower with a mature sensation-hungry woman who will lather me all over giving my nipples the attention they crave. Who knows she might even like her own nipples pleasured or punished?

SoCalNaughtyHottieSoCalNaughtyHottieover 8 years ago
Well Written and Engaging

I enjoyed reading about your enjoyment of your own nipples. Nipples are extraordinary and not just the pleasurable realm of women. I, too, share a fetish for them and one of my stories describes the manner in which I first was shown the pleasure they can give - it is titled "My First Nipple Torture Experience." I hope you will enjoy it. In the meantime, please tell us more about your pierced nipples and how much you love them. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

Cheers,

SCNH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trash

Unrealistic, unoriginal and implausible garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Like the main character, I too am obsessed with my own man-nipples. I wish the woman with auburn hair would chain me up, clamp my nipples, and hang weights on them.

Lindsay can pierce my nipples any time she wants.

There really is nothing I love more than a woman playing with my nipples.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Just got my nipples pierced 9 days ago. My Christmas present to me. And, I understand where he is coming from

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 2 years ago

I've been playing with my nipples for years and found a place to buy suction cups that I wear daily. They make my nips stick out a full inch and they become very sensitive. Does make for a nice orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.