Nirupama Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nirupama started kissing Mr Prusti again and hugged him tightly. This ostensibly turned him on. He avidly removed her saree, nearly ripped off her choli and reached for her breasts. He felt them, squeezed them with more force than previously and told her she had a good pair of filled jugs. He lowered his mouth to them and started to lick and kiss her tits. He told her he wanted to watch her totally nude, in the sun, in the full glory of her beauty... They were completely alone, so she found no reason not to comply with his wishes... She took lascivious poses on the hood of his car. She then allowed him to feast on her udders. She even told him to do whatever he wanted with her body :

- I am all yours, sweetheart!

Mr Prusti stripped her completely and he removed his shuridars, his sherwani and his loincloth. It was the first time she could see him totally naked. Her gaze went immediately to his dick, her main subject of interest for the moment! It was huge : just about ten inches long and three inches and a half in diameter, twice bigger than her husband. She licked her lips in anticipation : a big cock was not all that mattered, knowing how to use it was much more important but a small cock was certainly unable to fill her and thus to satisfy her! The next minutes would tell her whether she would continue her seduction of Mr Prusti or she would just throw him in the pit of her forgotten desires!

There was a single way to check : she parted her thighs and started to rub her clit, telling him in a very wicked voice that she was expecting him to prove his value. If he made her cum nicely and repetitively, she might consider allowing him to fuck her in a more or less permanent way. Otherwise, he would have to return to his secretary... On the previous day, they had driven past a woman in the street and Mr Prusti had told Nirupama it was his personal secretary, an horrible harridan no man would ever have considered dating! She rubbed his cock back and fro for a while. Then he started to fuck Nirupama still leaning on the hood. She screamed when she received his big cock in her tiny pussy but Mr Prusti had lubed himself copiously. She impaled on him slowly but in a continuous progression that stopped when he was balls deep in her pussy!

He grabbed by her buttocks and lifted her body from the car. God : fucking a girl standing up was a fantastic display of strength! Nirupama's heart jumped in her chest. Certainly, Mr Prusti was a very interesting man and she would love to get better acquainted with him. A last thrust into her pussy threw her over the edge and she screamed again when she reached a climax. Mr Prusti just continued his assault and the fire grew again in her pussy. He put two fingers in his mouth and licked them. He then shoved them into her ass hole and she cummed again. Her husband had always needed about one hour between two climaxes he offered her. Certainly Mr Prusti was a far better lover and they had plenty of time remaining.

Nirupama was cumming for the fourth time and she had not counted the minor orgasms when Mr Prusti told her he was about to cum too. He asked her whether she was on the pill and if she had anything against him filling her pussy with his cum. She was so pleased hearing he was so caring that she gave him an open mouthed kiss :

- I told you I was yours, Mr Prusti and I meant it : you may cum in my pussy, in my ass, in my mouth, on my face, between my tits, wherever you want and whenever you want!

- Good! If this point is settled, it will make things easier between us from now on...

- Maybe once you have ridden me, you may no longer be interested in me?

- On the contrary, I would like you to reconsider my offer of becoming my personal assistant! I may need you quite frequently and wouldn't like to wait for evening or morning embraces!

- Could I deny such a simple thing to my Lord and Master?

- You'll just have to explain your husband that I may need your assistance through a whole night or maybe for a few days training period!

- I think that if you double my wages as you have proposed, he will understand that I may have important duties with you!

This short interruption had allowed him to restore his strength. He bent down and started to lick her pussy. It was filled with his semen but he seemed to get even more excited lapping at his own seed. He inserted his tongue into her twat that was again dripping with her love juices. She screamed when he began to really fuck her with his tongue. She was thumping wildly her hips and banging them up and down on the bed. It gave an idea to Mr Prusti and he rolled her around with him still firmly embedded into her pussy. She was now straddling him... He took her by the hips and lifted her upward before letting her weight impale her back on his shaft. She just understood the hint and started to lift herself from his embrace before sheathing her pussy around his stiff pole with a yelp of pure pleasure.

Nirupama was shivering in lust and pure passion. She had been dreaming of riding some well-endowed lover for years and finally this had happened. She had begged him to fuck her and now he had obliged her demand! He had shoved his huge joy stick hard into her tender pussy. She was lost in lust and total ecstasy. Mr Prusti was ramming his cock harder and harder. There was no possible comparison between her husband and Mr Prusti ways of making love! Kishore stuck to the missionary position while her lover had already made her experiment three new positions. Her lover was maybe twenty years older than Kishore but she had cummed with him more than she had in the whole previous month and each of her climaxes was one hundred times stronger than anything Kishore had ever provided her. She had been playing with a baby boy and she was suddenly in presence of a true man!

They continued to fuck for two hours when she lost the count of her climaxes at ten! He came twice in her pussy and once in her mouth when she was trying to revive him for a last shagging. They then went to her company to present her resignation. Her boss told her she had made a good job in just two days and was very popular among the staff... So he told her to stay in touch : there would always be a job for her, short or long duration! They then went to Mr Prusti's offices. He summoned his secretary, telling her he trusted her to become their commercial executive in charge of advertising and on line contact. At least in her new job, her appearance wouldn't shock any customer. Mr Prusti told her he had already picked up her successor and he presented officially Nirupama to his whole staff. There were applauses and a few appreciative whistles from the male staff and some grudging glances from the female side : Nirupama was really pretty and the chances of some of the girls seducing the boss had been wiped out suddenly!

Mr Prusti took Nirupama to a buying spree in the commercial zones. She didn't protest this time when he bought for her a dozen silk or georgette sarees and two different cholis for each! Nirupama just told him whether he could buy for her a bra and knickers : her knickers had been ruined when he had peeled them from her body and she hadn't put on a bra. Her wobbling breasts were certainly perfect to lure Mr Prusti into fucking her but were much less convenient for a personal assistant! He just shrugged and told her to wait a little when they would be alone. He led her toward a nearby hotel and rented a suite... She was stupefied : the bedroom was twice bigger than the whole apartment in which she lived with Kishore!

- Let's us point out the basis of our long-term agreement, Nirupama! You have certainly guessed that I don't want you to wear anything but sarees with just a few ghagras, cholis and petticoats. Just forget that undies exist. You may have to wear knickers and bras in front of your husband but I want you to stick to the smallest G-string you may find. You'll take them off before you leave your house or before you enter my car. Any failure to comply will end up with spanking or caning and I am not very gentle then! Will you promise to abide to my rules before I continue?

- Yes, Mr Prusti!

- Good! I want you also to eliminate any hair from your pussy, your armpits your legs and your arms. In fact I never want to see any body hair on you! I will personally shave your anus!

- Do... Do you want to do anything there, Mr Prusti?

- Certainly, Nirupama! No woman is complete if her mate doesn't visit regularly her different holes! You're so pretty that regularly just means daily!

Mr Prusti started to remove Nirupama's choli. He ripped it apart in his haste and she enjoyed his fever. He let her pallu fall down and he had in his hands the huge mangoes he had been craving for during the last two days. He felt them, now they were fully naked in full light and he started rubbing his face into them. He was sucking them and kissing them hard. Nirupama was moaning loud in ecstasy now and she had stopped caring about Kishore. She was encouraging him with her hands pressing his head into her breasts. He pulled at her pallu , letting it fall down to her feet. He then untied the knot holding her petticoat. She was now stark naked in his arms in the comfort of a luxury suite and not in the middle of a copse!

Mr Prusti began to kiss her all over from her toes to her ear lobes, there was not a square inch his mouth forgot... He then kissed more leisurely her tummy, licked her navel, before turning to her pussy. Her heart skipped a beat or several when he made her turn on her belly and kneel on the bed with her ass turned toward him! He had told her he wanted to visit her back passage and that he intended to use her that way every day. Her friends at school had told her it was awfully painful but she couldn't deny Mr Prusti something that seemed desperately important for him while it still disgusted her!

Nirupama tried to stand up and escape that fate but Mr Prusti had placed his hand between her shoulders and pinned her down. She writhed under him begging him to release her but his grip was too strong for her limited strength : she was just a girl!

- Stop trying to escape, Nirupama! You had told that you were mine to do whatever I wanted and for the moment, I want to bugger you, to deflower your ass hole and open you for more pleasures!

- No! I don't want! It hurts!

- That is true, but just for the first occasions until your ass will be accustomed to receive big intruders like my cock. I will need to use it four or five times before you start to really enjoy it! I initiated my brother's wife into it and now she wants it in the ass only! She has told me that she feels totally owned when her husband takes her that way! Just he doesn't know that I use her tight hole, too, and much more often than he does!

The revelation of Mr Prusti's incest just suffocated Nirupama : how a man could make his own brother a cuckold? Her new boss took her bemused state for an acceptation. He covered his cock with a thick coating of a mixture of palm oil and coconut milk. He pushed a big nut of the same mixture straight from the fridge into her arse. It felt like a suppository. She could feel melting slowly in her bowels. Mr Prusti checked she was adequately lubed by shoving a finger up her arse. To Nirupama's complete surprise, the finger slid easily, almost effortlessly, into her ass hole.

- Good, sweetie! Now you are ready to become a complete woman! You may scream as loud as you want : the house is sound proof : no one is going to hear anything!

Mr Prusti presented the tip of his cock to the corrugated hole he intended to break through. The head disappeared swiftly into her. The shaft was somewhat less demanding but it grew bigger steadily. When it was at about mid distance, five inches from her sphincter, she gasped when the pain seized her. She yelled in anguish! Mr Prusti calmly pulled out by two inches, greased again his cock around the rim of her ass hole and pushed back in. Nirupama opened her mouth in a silent scream as she felt her anus slowly yielding to the indomitable pressure! She had now about eight inches of his raging meat inside her. Mr Prusti stopped for a moment and whispered to Nirupama's ear :

- We are almost there : still just two inches to go and you will have taken it all in your hungry arse. You haven't suffered great pain, have you?

- No... No, Mr Prusti! I expected it to be much harder!

- That is a good girl! I will have now to force my entry in your deepest recesses and that may be really painful! I call this special moment : "breaking the pot"! I can make it short and hard or lengthy but with less pain! What is your choice?

- What do you prefer, Mr Prusti?

- Certainly the hard and short way, so that I may have still time to fuck your tender pussy before it's the moment to return home!

- Just do as you want! I wish to belong to you completely, to be fully owned by my master and I want you to become that master!

- That is a girl that I love! Brace yourself for your total deflowering!

Mr Prusti humped forward mightily. Nirupama screamed like a banshee when the two last inches of his cock were shoved into her back passage! She burst into tears while her ass hole was stretched out to new dimensions! Mr Prusti waited a few minutes for her to get accustomed to such a total dilatation! He was quite proud of having taken the anal cherry of this pretty slut! She had left her husband, this morning, a shy and demure wife and she was going to return to her cuckold with her pussy, mouth and ass filled with her lover's seed! She would know he would fill her again in the same way, day after day, until he finally decided to forbid her to take her contraceptive pills but she was not aware that her fate had been already sealed!

Nirupama French kissed her Master to acknowledge her total surrender to him... He finally collapsed over her. They slept in a tight embrace stark naked one hour until the clock announced their afternoon together was finished. They took a shower together, him lathering her with soap and pushing a hosepipe in her pussy to clean it thoroughly. No need to do the same thing with her ass, as her husband never used her that way! She knelt at the feet of her Master and sucked him greedily until he filled her mouth with his superior seed! She swallowed it all, so proud of having given him such a magnificent hard on and of having been chosen to receive his cum inside her!

12