Nirvana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god," Noel hummed in pleasure, "You have no idea how much I've wanted this."

"Really?" Owen said in a stutter.

"Are you kidding me? I wanted to bring you here since the day I've laid eyes on you."

Owen smiled hesitantly and blushed. He couldn't bring himself to say the same thing; his nervousness was getting the best of him.

"You have no idea," Noel squeezed his butt with Owen's hands, "how hot you look on the stage." Owen took the hint and started pressing and groping Noel's ass.

"Do you think so?"

"Mhmm."

He placed his forehead on Owen's, looking down at him lovingly, smiling as Owen's body froze up again.

"You're a virgin?"

"No?!" He responded automatically and defensively. After a pause, he added, "I've- been with girls before."

"Not guys?"

"Never."

He held Owen's chin up and whispered, "It's a shame your body never got the appreciation it deserves." Owen looked up at him excitedly. He knew what was happening, but he didn't know if he was ready for it. Noel's lips were only centimetres away.

"However," Noel continued, "I'm glad I get to be the one to amend that."

Owen tried to swallow through a dry mouth, "What?" he uttered.

Noel gave him a big, sly smile, exposing perfect white teeth. The dimple on his right cheek was exaggerate, making Owen want to kiss it. His blue eyes, stern, with all shades of lust. His smile slowly disappearing into a tender smirk.

With his lips partly open, he leaned over and captured Owen's full, pouty lips. A moan escaped Owen's mouth uncontrollably, and his hands roamed up to Noel's back and neck, holding the side of Noel's neck, bringing him closer as they savoured each other's mouths in an agonising fit of lust. He completely forgot what he was so nervous about, and acted on impulse. All he ever wanted, right at that moment, was Noel.

Noel then held a chunk of Owen's hair and drew his head back, causing Owen's mouth to open. He then introduced his tongue inside Owen's mouth with not a tiny bit of resistance from the latter. He explored the inside of his mouth slowly and gently, with his hand still firmly pulling on Owen's hair. Owen was moaning frequently in Noel's mouth, reciprocating, trying to dominate the kiss. His tongue twirling like a python with Noel's inside his mouth, and his hand wandering underneath his shirt over the soft skin of Noel's back. He sucked Noel's bottom lip into his mouth before penetrating his mouth with his tongue forcefully. He drew Noel's body closer to his, and the other reciprocated and took back control, assaulting Owen's mouth with his tongue, moving in and out, and sucking his lips in between strokes.

They stopped to catch their breath, and Noel used the opportunity to throw his shirt off. Before Owen could get a chance to have a peek at Noel's body, his back was forced flat against the bed with Noel lying on his side next to him with one arm under his head. Owen barely took his breath before he was attacked by Noel, taking his lips in a fierce kiss. He opened his mouth to allow Noel in, and the latter didn't wait.

While his lips passionately worked Owen's, his hand was slowly shifting over Owen's body, feeling his muscles, kneading them gently as his hand moved down to his inner thigh. Owen was suddenly aware of how close Noel's hand was to his engorged erection. Their kiss turned from gentle to relentless and assertive; Noel was blind with desire.

It was all happening too fast for Owen to grasp. He was acting instinctively without thinking but his self-awareness finally kicked in, severely interrupted by Noel's ferocious kisses that made the blood rush through his body. His hand was firmly latched to Noel's shoulder, and he slowly moved it to grab his forearm and move his hand back up his body.

Noel paused the kiss and gave him a gentle half smile, "Relax, baby." Words, like millions of stimuli, striking his receptors all at once. It only made him more nervous. He nodded repeatedly, allowing Noel to pick up where he left off. Noel was already aching for the taste of his lips; he gave him a heavy kiss, devouring him as his hand was planted on his thigh, rubbing gently.

He could feel Owen's muscles twitching underneath his hand as he touched him, and the grip on his shoulder tightening almost painfully. As much as he wanted to ravage Owen, rip off his clothes and do everything he wants with him, he tried to have as much restraint in him as he could muster, for Owen's sake. He stroked his thigh as slowly as he could, kissing him lovingly and licking his lips. He moved to his neck, kissing just above his collar bone, feeling his rapid, hectic pulse against his lips. He sucked in the soft skin and pulled a patch of it between his teeth. Owen moaned softly, and moved his head closer to Noel's to take his lips again.

The grip on Noel's shoulder loosened up as he slowly rubbed Owen's thigh, getting closer and closer to his pelvis. It constricted again when he unbuttoned Owen's jeans. He tried to keep him calm with soft, gentle kisses, as he unzipped his fly. He stroked his penis through his boxers, and, with a gasp, Owen's nails dug into his shoulder like claws.

"Noel!"

"Yes" He smiled and said in a husky voice, "I'll be as slow as you want me to be, okay?"

Owen nodded and tried to take his breath. He placed his lips on Noel's to calm himself down, and tried to focus on not freaking out, telling himself a million times to relax. All he wanted was a couple of minutes to answer all the questions in his head, as he couldn't think clearly with Noel doing what he's doing to him. He knew he wanted him, but he wanted him at his own pace.

As they broke one kiss and moved on to the next one, Noel's fingers were trickling down Owen's abdomen in feathery strokes, and stopped at his waistband. Noel deepened the kiss, sneaking his tongue back into his mouth, and gradually moved his fingers underneath the waistband, steadily introducing more of his hand inside his boxers.

Only milliseconds away from touching Owen's cock, Noel felt the grip on his shoulder completely gone, and another adamant grip placed around his wrist.

"Noel."

"Owen?"

Noel looked at him with a puzzled expression, and Owen softly shook his head.

"It's, uh -" He sat up and Noel followed him.

"Was I moving too fast?"

"No!" He exhaled and held his forehead, "Maybe a little bit."

"Christ." Noel rubbed his back lightly.

Owen zipped and buttoned his jeans. The tenderness of Noel's hand was comforting enough to make him able to formulate sentences again.

"Look, I just needed some time. This is all just new to -" He was shushed by Noel's finger against his lips and him mouthing "it's okay". He held Noel's hand in both of his hands and kissed it.

"I know I can be a bit pushy."

Owen murmured in agreement.

"I also can't help myself around you."

Owen chuckled.

"I'm serious!" He laughed, and drew Owen's hand to kiss it, "I'll get a beer. Would you like one, too? It might help -" He paused when Owen shook his head, "Lemonade, then."

He got up and walked to the fridge. For the first time, Owen could get a good look at topless Noel, and he was impressed. He could see every line of muscle and bone on his body, all in the right places; his flawless skin stretching over a big upper body and a slim waist, swaying as he walked. He cursed himself for stopping him.

12